TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 01, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 01, 2015 users admin

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
N re the Xanax inquisition: it's nobody's business f she took any. Those ladies need to get a life.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Actually, wasn't it Andy who brought it up because he said she was acting a little subdued, and Vicki replied that all she had had was coffee and water. She can say whatever she wants but why not just admit she was tense and took a Xanax so she could relax a little.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Andy did bring up the Xanax question and said she seemed disconnected. Vicki said she took 1/2 of one. Lots of overtalking but I think it was her daughter that said she took 4...maybe she was kidding.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Chieko-I remember at the very beginning of the first reunion show, Andy asked Vicki if she took anything, because she was so subdued. You are correct- she said she didn't take anything. As I watched all the reunions, I knew she took Xanax. Just another lie that Vicki told.

I saw how aggressive Brooks was. I LOVED that Brianna made the comment about him that he will try to get back in Vicki's life to manipulate her. I think she knows he's a sociopath. That's what they do.
The same thing happened to my son...she tried slithering back into his life, but he just looked at her and walked away. They are life sucking parasites. This girl my son dated, was like Brooks. She was verbally abusive, controlling, and what they try to do is isolate you. Turn your friends/family against you and you against your friends/family.
This girl bragged about how she extorted money from an old boyfriend when she was 16 years old. He broke up with her, and she was angry so she told him she was pregnant, and needed money for an abortion. He told her he wouldn't give her the money,and she threatened to tell his mom. He gave her $500.00 and then she bragged about how she never was pregnant.
She also got one of her ex's arrested. I don't remember what it was for, but we were happy my son woke up before he got in too deep. It changed his life forever.

I have told him about Brooks, and I showed him some of what happened. He thinks Vicki is at the point of realization. It hits you like a ton of bricks, and he said you feel stunned for a while when you realize what you said and did to protect a person who really is not capable of real love, nor any kind of empathy.

After watching the reunion, I hope Megan can come back. I liked her honesty!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I didn't hate Meghan and would be okay with her coming back. Next season, Bravo, please more stories!

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I grew to like Meghan. I would like to see her come back, too.

http://perezhilton.com/2015-11-03-heather-dubrow-vicki-gunvalson-real-housewives-orange-county-no-interest-in-filming-together#.VjwZgiun-So

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I am not a fan of Meghan or her tactics, but I do believe every new HW should get two years on the show before being cut. :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It was Vickie who said she took four. Andy asked her did you take a Xanax she laughed no, he said did you take 2, she laughed and said no I took four, giggled and said no I'm fine. I just watched it the other day. Part 2 is tomorrow.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
One of the sites, Radar Online or TMZ has pics of the new man that Vicki is seeing. He looks cute and kind of interesting. Hope she really means that she is done with loser Brooks.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'm a big fan of Meghan. It appears that she has a multitude of fans on Twitter, so hopefully she will get to stay.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Jen, I like Meghan too. Yes, her zeal of butting into someone else's medical issues was a bit off putting but in the beginning I think she really just wanted to help. But then she quickly realized Brook's was faking cancer and that just threw her over the edge of sanity...which I can understand. I'm looking forward to see what she's like when she doesn't have this fake cancer storyline to reveal.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
City of Hope Says they Never Treated Brooks: http://www.eonline.com/news/714504/the-truth-revealed-brooks-ayers-was-never-treated-for-cancer-at-city-of-hope-hospital-spokesperson-says

On another note, I just watched WWHL from a few weeks (a month?) ago with Jeanna and Laurie and Lynn. It wasn't that exciting, but Jeanna looked great. Her dress was admittedly too tight, but her face looked amazing. I'm sure she had some work done, but it was GOOD work.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Oh, boy, here we go:

Brooks Apologizes for making fake documents but still has cancer:

http://www.eonline.com/news/714608/brooks-ayers-breaks-silence-after-cancer-bombshell-reveal-and-apologizes-for-fabricating-medical-documents

Um, if you have cancer, you don't need to fake documents. He should have a real document that says the same thing as the document he faked. Duh!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Too bad anyone still gives him any airtime.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
he is such a piece of work, I really can't believe his ego is so big that he thought he could fool people.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm like Heather, Meghan, Shannon, and the others... I really want to know when Vicki knew he was faking cancer.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
How in the world does that make any bit of sense. It's very easy to redact information in a medical report, I do it all the time. Heck, he could taken a report that says he didn't have cancer, and fix it to make it to make it look like he did. He's not only a bad liar, he's a bad forger!

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I keep wondering if Brooks has taken any charity or money for his fake cancer. I'd love for him to be charged with fraud or something and have him spend some time behind bars. Just seems like a terrible, terrible person.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Do you guys think Bravo was complicit in all of this. I'm just asking out of curiosity.

And I think it's awful the media keeps giving that idiot money and airtime (or space on their website) to continue his lie. Just end it, please! Stop giving him attention.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I think Bravo is complicit is a lot of story lines. When they smell a hot story line, I'm sure the leap at the chance to exploit it. I think it's the 'reality of Reality TV" that it's not all real....lol. Andy seems to take great glee is any emotional drama these women bring. I"m sure they have suspected that Brooks was a con man a long time ago and saw ratings when his cancer story started to fall apart.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Bravo had another Brooks show on tonight. I didn't watch it. Why do they keep putting him on? Just ignore him. No one wants to see the creep.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gran, this was an interview that Andy did with Girth Brooks before they filmed the reunion.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
The "Brooks Tells All" seemed like a total trainwreck. You could tell he was lying about everything. Anything that couldn't be explained away was dumped on Vicki's doorstep and that she didn't hear it right or said too much or spoke out of context.
I think I know why they keep beating this dead horse. He admitted to lying about the City of Hope bill, but won't admit that he doesn't have cancer. I think they want to see how many lies they can just catch him in before he finally caves and admits it was all made up. Of course, then he'll blame Bravo and the women of the OC.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I chuckled when he told how he wanted the whole cancer thing to be private, and for her to tell only a few of her family members. Yeah, I bet he wanted it private! Otherwise, there would be some scrutiny, huh Brooks?

Sandra

07-05-2004

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
It’s over! Yolanda Foster announces divorce from husband David amid RHOBH star’s ongoing battle with Lyme disease

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3341938/We-ve-shared-joyous-years-RHOBH-star-Yolanda-Foster-announces-divorce-husband-David.html#ixzz3t7YwK7RM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook