TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 14, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: FoodNetwork Star 2016: Archive through June 14, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching this show? I just caught the first one today, but I swear that baking girl, Aaron Campbell, has been on some other show. Does anyone else recognize her?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't know about her, but the Italian pastry chef was on Spring Baking Championship before. I think he even made it to the finals.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
She was on and won Holiday Bakng Champion.
Aaron Crumbagh was on TAR, one of them was on Real Housewives. Damiano was on Spring Baking and Cutthroat. Can't they get anyone who wasn't on a prior show anymore?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's because they haven't come out with great stars before, so they are trying to pick some more hopeful choices?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I guess gone are the days of fresh scrubbed naive newbies on any reality show.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I was wondering where I had seen Damiano! Thanks, it was bothering me...

You are right Jasper. There was a guy who competed on cutthroat kitchen and chopped before he was on top chef. I couldn't watch him on cutthroat because he irritated me so on top chef.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I have never seen so much botox in one set of contestants....ewwww! Happy to see the first two go, though. The guy was acting like an arrogant arse!!

Florin

08-27-2006

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I am watching but don't know for how long. This show has turned into a cooking show about traveling and finding good food. I want to see someone have a show about cooking and not other places to go eat.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Agreed Florin. I dislike how last year's winner (I can't remember his name) is being used by Food Network. I find those shows boring.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Was last year's winner the ex football player barbeque guy?

I do like Martita and Erin Campbell. There are a few others that I think are very nice, and I haven't been disappointed in the people who have left so far.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
They don't get any more fake than Maritia....she the worst. I find nothing appealing about her....she actually would make me turn the channel of any show she would have.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Shows how we are all different...I find her genuine and would watch her show! :-)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Not to mention that we Texans are always looking for better ways to cook Mexican food!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Absolutely!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Haven't seen the show yet, so I wonder who he is talking about, hahahahaha.

Xanadude ‏@xanadude28 · 36m36 minutes ago

There's a contestant on #foodnetworkstar that seems...lets say...highly sedated.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Martita went home! I knew they should brought the other guy back instead of her, she was nuts.

Even after watching the show I don't know who the tweet references but, then, I can never figure those things out.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I was stunned it was Martita!!
My guess it's about Martitta's partner...the real housewife. I can't remember her name. But it's either too much Botox or she is sedated.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
this is a show I just watch for fun and don't get invested in,. I am pretty sure they have picked their winner already and they just have to arrange it so the right person wins.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anna is the Real Housewife's name (and yes, she does seem a bit sedated...but then again so does that Italian guy - personally I don't find him that attractive and after last night I think he is kind of stupid and arrogant - and I can't understand what he says...LOL!).

Sorry to see Martita go but understand the reasons, although why they kept Anna in lieu of Martita I am uncertain...hopefully she will be gone soon.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was sorry to see who left last night (although I admit to sleeping through about half of the show). I thought he was such a sweet man and such a great chef - I guess he just had a hard time connecting with the audience. Hopefully he will do well on Redemption.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I liked him too.... I do hope he'll be back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who left? I missed the show.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I was really suprised it was Yaku (sp?). These eliminations are surprising me.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I liked him (Yaku). For me likability is a far greater incentive to watch a show.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
yaku had among the least sins, there were others that did not do good at all and are still there.
So who do you think is the chosen one? I refuse to take this seriously as a contest, more a build until the coronation.