TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : Archive through August 26, 2015 users admin

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Agree, Ruby. The only person who "got it" was the property manager.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, what Ruby said... ^^^^

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bethenny is dating Eric Stonestreet from Modern Family ????

Get the heck outta here!! He would seem to normal or not snarky enough for her or maybe she just likes really nice , normal guys. She is likely in need of someone like Eric, who I am sure is an outstanding person, he's a great actor for sure.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
In re letting strangers into your living space....look at Chris brown and his recent home invasion. It is suspected that the people who did this may have met him at a club and been over to his house as party guests.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It's official - Heather has chosen to leave RH. She's gotten her name and brand out there. She has a happy family life. Good for her. She's one of a very few from this franchise that I have any respect for.

I tune in to the latest episode to hear Bethenney lecturing Heather for talking to her back. Ten minutes later Bethenney was snarking away behind Heather's back. Isn't this what she did her first time around on RH? Demonize someone else so no one notices what a narcissist she is?

What a sad group the rest are. They're like poster children for the saying 'money can't buy you happiness'.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Money can't buy them youth either and that seems to be what they want.
Acting on thoughtless, undignified, youthful behavior AT their age is gross.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Don't mean to be a downer, but I have broken my Housewives habit! I got so sick of the arguing at every event. I dropped each franchise one at a time. I am finally free!

It was great fun for a while!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
It was....I'm down to ny and quasi oc. I keep in while I do chores. Tamras gramma storyline is so boring. They are all boring.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
You're not a downer, Reenie ~ It's the franchise that has become one, LOL!

I'm serious about changing it to a "Grey Gardens Redux' series. It's at that point.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Thanks, all the arguing became tedious to watch!

Of course, I'm not too highminded to stop watch The Bachelorette!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
The only one I watch now is RHBH. But not sure if I will watch it when it returns. I think Andy needs to start looking for his next thing.

As much as I have enjoyed the ride, I am hoping reality TV has seen it's day and is on it's way out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now that both Kim Richards and Brandi have been fired from BH, it should be much more enjoyable.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I was surprised to see that Carole had a kitchen. Last season, I think it was, she had her kitchen gutted and turned into an office.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She did do some renovations in her apartment, but I think she was talked out of removing the kitchen because she would never be able to sell the condo if she did.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I heard Taylor Armstrong is coming back to BH. They wanted Cody Simpsons Mom, but she said no and it was getting close to taping and they needed somebody fast. Wonder what her new husband is like.

So we are out three housewives. Yolanda, Brandi and Kim and getting a reused one back.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
After seeing Jackie Collins in Sharknado 3, I realized that is who Lisa V reminds me of.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Sonja has to be really stupid. It's the New York Post. It's a gossip rag that tells half-truths. I live in Connecticut and I know this. She should know this. She is so ridiculous!😠

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
at least they have the footage to back up Kristen on this one. :-)

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Reunion, Part 1 tonight! I mentioned in the thread about OC Housewives that I would not even want to be an acquaintance of any of those women, but I feel differently about the NY Housewives as I could see myself being friends with Bethenny (know a lot of people on here do not like her, but I do) and Carol. Did not surprise me that Bethenny said on WWHL that she and Carol have gone on vacation together since the taping ended. Anyway, looking forward to the reunion show.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I agree. Bethany and Carole are the only ones I like. I can tolerate some of the others at times, but not totally. LuAnn is just ridiculous. Don't like her at all.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, August 24, 2015 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
It is being reported today that Kristin's husband was one of the unfortunates listed on the Ashley Madison website hack

http://www.eonline.com/news/689348/real-housewives-of-new-york-star-kristen-taekman-s-husband-s-ashley-madison-account-could-be-the-end-of-their-marriage

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 2:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Not a shocker at all

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Looking at the photo of Kristin and her husband on the eonline link above (Thank you Chicko), it struck me how much they look like brother and sister.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Chieko. I wondered what she ever saw in him. I remember the way he treated her at the iron man challenge. He said he would stay by her side through it, and was quick to abandon her. There was also his negative comments about her cooking on national tv.

I read the article and now I know why he hasn't really been much on the show. He was not well liked.
She's so pretty she could get e good guy in a second.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I was glad that Josh Duggar was outed for having AM accounts because of his public and sanctimonious public decry of morality and keeping families as 1 mother and 1 father. Defaming the LGBT community. The hypocrisy of Josh needed to be outed. But this outing of a private citizen, Kristin's husband, turns my stomach. I'm not very fond of Kristin as far as the show goes but I feel it was no ones business.