TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 20, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through May 20, 2016 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah that is true.. Portland is north I OR.

I went to the Rose City Labrador Retriever Club, flew into Portland and I think the show was in Portland but the field test part was across the river in Vancouver (WA) or an island..somewhere where there was a hunt club.

And also I remember flying into Portland to go to a meet in Hood River but we also went across to Washington to Mt Hood and those tunnels made from volcanic eruptions of ancient times.

Lots of cool places Jeremy and Audrey could be.

And Roloff Farms is even more north.. isn't it?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Sea, if you were in Portland/Hood River you didn't go to Mt. Hood in Washington. MH is is Oregon. I could be just misreading your sentence though. Maybe you meant you went to see Mt. St. Helens which has the lava tube, and is in Washington.

Roloff Farms are straight east of Portland only a few miles from the border with Washington. You can't too much norther from Portland or the Roloff Farms without being out of state. Both are about as far north as you can go in Oregon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, well we did go to Mt Hood, saw the hotel used for outside views in The Shining.

I flew up and was not driving, and clearly didn't know exactly where I was.. plus was meeting people from / an online list for the first time.. they came from California, Oregon, Manhattan, Kingston, Ontario, British Columbia and suburbs of Chicago.. interesting and distracting.

I liked the Portland airport..

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Sea, you are not alone in liking the Portland Airport:

http://www.travelandleisure.com/slideshows/americas-best-airports-2013/2

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I spent quite a few hours there.. it allowed someone to drop me off and get to work and I got to hang out in a nice place with the Powell's book store, wine and decent food..

Of course now I'd just want good wifi and food.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nashville and Vegas on that list.. been to those. Vegas has shops and Nashville has the BEST Barbeque...

Puppy21969

10-04-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puppy21969 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what happened with Jacob? He was not on the recap show and now I see that TMZ has a story where jacob is upset with where is his money, etc. His move out seemed hasty too? Anyone have an idea?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I know nothing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
All I know is rumor filled..

Sex and drugs and rock n roll and rejection of the church.. but who knows.

He certainly seemed awfully subdued during that boat ride with Matt and Zach and Jeremy.

And they didn't zoom in on him during the wedding like they did with everyone else.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Possible Jacob did not make as much as the other kids, because he was hardly on the show at times and rarely spoke. Maybe he thinks he should have made more. I doubt anyone stole it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Well, they had 3 obedient children, they're bound to get 1 rebel out of the bunch. I hope he doesn't fly too far off the rails!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I have to wonder if some of the money wasn't put into trust that releases money as they age. I wouldn't want my kid to blow through their entire bankroll at age 18.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The Hamill Family (LP couple with three LP kids.. all little towheads.. twin girls and a boy.. anyway they visited Roloff Farms and everyone had a blast.

The little boy bonded with Zach and followed him around, the girls had so much fun with Audrey and Tori. Matt, Jeremy and the Hamill dad, along with Zach and the little guy created a huge waterslide.

The kids loves the western town and the castle and animals.

The mom went crazy for Amy's kitchen.

Really fun episode. Jacob and his girlfriend appeared in a couple of scenes but didn't speak or interact much.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It always looked to me like Jacob was their ugly stepchild. He never fit into Matt or Amy's life. Not surprised he's upset and acting non traditionally.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Loved, loved, loved the episode with the Hamills. So uplifting! Saw Jacob spooking around the edges from time to time.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I haven't found the Hamills all that endearing, to be honest. But I did enjoy that ep.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same here, Mame, from previews, I have avoided the Hamills, but enjoyed them with the Roloffs.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It made me want to see Will and Zoey visit the farm.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is starting up again. Jacob is definitely not there and they won't say much, but everyone else participated in the Q&A show.

Of course the new marriages and the divorce are big features..

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Poor Sully and the garage door. What else did they expect? But everyone was cool with the damage…easily fixed.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I loved watching Amy and her friends have a girls night, it looked like a lot of fun.

I hope they don't sell the farm, it seems like their oldest wouldn't mind taking it over, but when he's a little older. I guess they'll do what's best for them, though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is hard to imagine Matt without space for all of his projects.

I must say that when he said he was concentrating on his health, he DOES look healthier than he did much of last season

I hope they don't sell it, too. Jer and Aug do hope to live there and Zach and Tori seem to want to live nearby and probably would be involved if Jeremy wanted to keep the public events going. Amy too if she stays nearby and I don't see her wanting to be away from the boys and future grandkids.

I guess it depends if Matt and Amy can keep working together or not and of course if one of them (seems most likely to be Matt) starts dating, that would be more difficult..

There would be room for everyone.

Jacob is out of there and reportedly rejecting pretty much anything to do with his parents or the show, but he's also young.

It was interesting that Molly's boyfriend had met Amy but not Matt but could be he happened to visit twice when Matt was out of town speaking.

OG, I agree, poor Sully.

The mistake they made.. and this is common.. but they called to ASK if it was ok but instead Zach said "we are bringing Sully, is that ok" so it kind of put Jeremy in a position to not say no.. but he certainly tried to let them know it could be a problem. Maybe had he said what he later said to the camera that they are renting and have to be careful with the place, they would have realized it was better to just get Amy or Tori's parents to take him or board him..

Once he was there, worrying about dog hair.. the garage was not a great place to put him. Clearly he is not used to being left alone.

You get so wrapped up in your pet that sometimes you just don't see clearly.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I loved the episode in the barn with all the super fans. It was laugh out loud funny. And i was interested to see what happened to Rocky.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Amy just posted a picture of Jacob and his girlfriend with her at the farm. He had come for Molly's graduation in Spokane so he can't be rejecting them all too much.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I pray that Jacob keeps his head screwed on correct.