TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 09, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 22: Archive through May 09, 2016 users admin

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy....that is my problem with Carrie Ann's outfit...way too much cleavage. If she just sat still,maybe okay...but a bit much most of the time. And never noticed Sharna's problem until it was commented on.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess we see things differently - I didn't think there was anything wrong with Carrie Ann's dress last night.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
If this is a "Family" show, then think Carrie Ann needs to dress appropriately. She's gorgeous. but we don't need to see all her assets !

Family show? Carrie Ann was more covered than most of the dancers usually are. So maybe DWTS isn't a family show?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Carrie Ann is a dancer, she's beautiful and vibrant.. I've seen her in person at a walk.. up at the LA Colossseum for breast cancer, not a Komen walk, not ACS.. but anyway she was one of the kickoff speakers to pep up the crowd before we walked and she was so full of life. She was there supporting her mom, who had cancer.. but she was so pepped up she just kicked right over her head..

She's comfortable in her body, the way I see it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Everyone sees these things differently. My youngest daughter has been watching Dancing With the Stars since she was three years old. No problem with Carrie or any of the dancers. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't have any problem with Carrie Ann's dress at all. I thought she looked beautiful. I have more of a problem with the boobs pouring out the top of women's dresses. All Carrie Ann had showing was a little bit of chest. Not provocative at all.

I'm enjoying all the dancers this year. Love Paige and just want to give her a hug. She's really had a tough time with people and her self-confidence.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I'm getting tired of the Nyle love.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I'm with ya, Jag.

Nyle and Antonio but I have to say, I have a feeling that Paige is going to win this season.

She is an absolute natural and her charisma and energy make me forget that she isn't a professional dancer, when she's up on the floor.

Her routines have been consistently excellent and she seems to be a very sweet person.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Why, Rvon?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was surprised Kim left I thought she was doing pretty well

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I thought they might have sent Antonio home before her, Pamy but I'm glad I have one more week to enjoy his dancing.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I think all of the stars have been doing so well, so seeing Kim and Von leave was hard. It's only going to get harder, too. By now there would be someone you know is going to win (normally, IMO), but no one has stayed on top of the leader board. I'm throughly enjoying this season!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Texannie, I don't know except that there are so many great dancers this season and I feel their hard work may be overshadowed by his disability. He and Sharna have obviously figured out how to make it work for him and he is doing very well. I don't want folks to vote for him just because he is hearing impaired or give him the sympathy vote.

I think any one of the top contenders can win this year. This has been a great season with no clear front runner.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't vote Nyle (if I did vote) because of his disability. I would vote for him because he's doing so well DESPITE his disability. He's amazing. And he's pretty, too!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Rvon. I think along the same lines as Babyjaxmom. Kind of like Amy Purdy and the soldier, Noah.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have to keep reminding myself that Nyle is deaf when I watch him dance. He is so in tune with the music you forget that he really cant hear it. Incredible!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Pamy and Texannie, great points. I completely forgot all about both Amy and Noah.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
There have actually been quite a few stars with disabilities: besides Nyle, Noah, and Amy there's also been Marlee Matlin, Heather Mills

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Next week spoilers: dances and songs, partners for the duos and which judge will be with them

http://www.puredwts.com/2016/05/03/dancing-with-the-stars-season-22-week-8-whos-dancing-what-and-when/

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Now, Heather Mills, I didn't like in spite of her disability! LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm with you there, Texannie. I just don't feel that Heather Mills is a good person.

I do admire how DWTS brings in people with disabilities. It must be so encouraging to people who have similar disabilities that they can really do anything. It's heartwarming.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
So Val admittedly messes up, yet he and Ginger get a perfect score, but when Keo messed up CAI took points away from Jodie. I don't get it. I'm done venting now.

I didn't want Jodie to leave

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Jodie and Keo voted out, sorry to see Jodie go. She got a perfect score tonight.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Sorry to see Jodie leave. She was a sweetheart and excelled tonight in the jive.

Oh my...still loving every second of watching Antonio...I am smitten! lol

Nyle, Wanya and Paige are continuing to be fabulous.

Ginger, well I'm not feeling it as much with her...she seems to be losing her sparkle.

The dances coached by the judges were fun and a nice addition but it all felt very rushed at the end.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Also sorry to see Jodie go. Lots of silliness with Len that made me lol. I feel like ABC/Disney pushing their own with Ginger. Haven't felt or seen anything with her from the beginning.