TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 16, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars 2016: Archive through April 16, 2016 users admin

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
It is not good!!!

I thought Asha's skirt would have looked good even with dark colored buttons.

They really tricked us with Ken leaving!

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Sam should have been sent home weeks ago.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
For the last 2 weeks Alyssa has said that she's insulted by what Sam has produced. Hopefully the others will get on that bandwagon and Sam can leave sooner rather than later!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Once again I think Sam's was the worst and once again he gets to slide by. Ken's was no where near as bad and yet they couldn't stop pointing out the negatives. Looks like Sam will be praised yet again next week, ho hum - boring!

I liked Dom's when it was shorter but I didn't think it fit the challenge. I also liked Emily's and was glad she was safe.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Sam has no legitimate reason for being on this show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think he's on the show because he's cute and Isaac likes to flirt with him.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Alyssa's outfit should have been the one voted off. It was just strange

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Do they just insist on dressing her poorly? And tonight her hair looks like no one bothered to brush or style it.

I swear there is a conspiracy against her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What DOES disco banana mean?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, they made her worse for the judging! I didn't think that was possible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not that many of these outfits look badass to me!

I do like Kini's outfit so I suppose the judges will hate it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, Sam's seersucker doesn't seem badass, naturally Issac loves it, he mentioned Babybjorn. LOL, Zac doesn't really like it. And Alyssa said she doesn't relate badass with seersucker.

Ken's look is nice, Zac doesn't like it.

Asha's looks kind of odd to me, doesn't seem to summery to me. LOL, this feels a little like Brigette Neilsen in the 80's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can't really tell what Emily's look looks like since I am so distracted by the models hair.

Dom's outfit is ok, but the slit is pretty high, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, I can't believe Zac loves the outfit, and everyone else said good things about it. I am shocked, the judges never like anything I like.

OMG, they are saying that Sam's is a successful design.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Emily won, and Sam was safe. Dom/Ken/Asha in the bottom.

Ken is safe, Asha goes home. I was sure it was going to be Dom leaving.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Alyssa needs a new stylist. The one that she has now is not dressing her in a good look. I also don't understand how Asha or Dom would have thought their design would fit in a summer collection. They so missed the mark on their choices.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Did anybody else watch Project Runway Junior? The material Asha used last night looked almost exactly like the material one of the young girls (the blonde - did she win?) used extensively in her final collection.

Those straps with a gauzy loose dress (similar to the one that Emily was wearing last night) would have been a winning design in my opinion. Instead Asha got sent home while Sam lives to flirt another day.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I haven't even watched the episode yet but you say Sam is safe when he used seersucker for a challenge to make something badass?

Of course at this point, if anyone goes home besides Sam, I will be ticked off, LOL.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
When Asha said that her ox-blood colored leather was perfect for summer I knew she was in trouble...

Sam could send a model down the runway in a trash bag and Isaac will oooh and ahhh over it.

Can't wait to hear what Ken has to say to Sam next week.

Is Alyssa pregnant??? cuz that dress she wore for the runway looked like she was... The hair!!! and her eyelashes!!! All I could see was her spiky eyelashes... looked like her mascara was all gloopy and they stuck together.

I also can't get past Emily's hair... it looks like wet paint... and her eye make-up is usually very distracting.

I normally don't like to comment about a person's physical appearance... but both Alyssa and Emily's look is so distracting.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
It wasn't bad ass but I truly didn't hate Sam's look. At least the summer part was right.

As soon as Asha said she chose Oxblood for summer I thought that is a fall color.

Alyssa, oh dear first the make up then the hair. It's getting worse every week.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I didn't think (for once) that Sam's design was that bad...but he didn't meet the brief with the bad ass portion of it. This challenge there was NOT ONE extra cool look. I was looking forward to the bad ass aspect.....big duds all around. Nothing all-star about this season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree that this was a particularly weak showing in this episode. Only Ken really met the challenge, although Kini's was also very interesting. I thought Emily's was too dark for a summer outfit.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
This has to be an exhausting competition. Poor Ken is losing himself and I have a lot of sympathy for him this time around. It's hard for some people to handle constant stress when they have no time alone to just relax and regroup. In regular life, Ken could control that but not in this competition where they are always around each other even at night.

I agree with whoever said that Emily is really finding herself as they near the end. She's having a really good season design-wise whether she wins or not.

Asha has every right to feel proud for the same reason - she had some really nice designs this season as well.

Kini - so happy he dropped the jacket! Dom - Not right for summer.

I had to laugh when Sam said he couldn't believe that Ken could make such a great top in 5 minutes. Isn't that what Kini did for Sam back in the team challenge? Sam only won because they liked the top Kini threw together for him.

Sam's final piece this week was definitely better then his original but I kept thinking of a beauty queen sash as his model walked and then when she turned around, there was nothing of interest there.

I'm not sure who I would have given the win to this week but I definitely would have had Sam in the bottom two with Asha. Anyone else notice his little wave to Zac Posen?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cass, I'm pretty sure that Alyssa's stylist hates her.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Roxip it WAS the same material that was used in Project Runway Junior.