TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 22, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 22, 2016 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Also, I read Reality Tea's re-cap of Yo's Dr. Oz visit. Why is her latest label have to be "invisible illness"? How many illnesses are "visible" anyway? If you're ill, you're ill. She again mentions horseflies as the source of Lyme. This really gets under my skin (no pun intended). You get it from a TICK. In her blog this week she mentions tick again. So which is it, Yolanda?

I still don't think Munchausen. Maybe Lyme in the beginning for HER, but I'm more apt to believe compromised immune systems and misdiagnosis are going on. I have no problem with holistic treatments, but you have to be very careful with them. The body can only take so much. High doses of vitamins/herbs/minerals can make you feel sick too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kathryn and her sisters discussing their mother's dementia really got to me. We're going through the exact same thing with my mother. There are many different kinds of dementia. Alzheimer's is only one of them. My mother believes all her children are dead except me, even though my brother takes her to lunch once a week, every week. She's asked him if she knew his mother and if his mother died when he was born. It's heartbreaking and frustrating to see this person you love become a totally different person. My heart goes out to Kathryn.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, that was particularly heartbreaking for me to watch. Last year my father was diagnosed with leukemia (he was only given three months to live), and about a month or so before he died dementia started setting in.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So sorry for your loss, Lexie. That happened to my dad, too, when he was dying of cancer. I think it has to do with lack of oxygen to the brain. At least with my dad, it didn't last long before he passed. He was hallucinating also, which was scary.

My mom looks totally healthy. She's a little slower than she used to be (she's 92), but she can't remember anything. She told me the other day when we were going to lunch, "I used to live around her when I was 11 or 12." She grew up in Arkansas, not California. It's all muddled.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Dementia is one of the hardest things to watch someone you love go through. I lost my dad to cancer when he was 52 and that was incredibly difficult but watching my mom, who suffered from Lewy Body Dementia for over 4 years, longer if I really think about it, was the hardest. Taking care of her was the most rewarding and most difficult thing I have ever done in my life. I pray my kids don't have to ever deal with it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry for both of your losses BJM and Mamie. It is so tough to watch someone you love go through it. I would go visit my father in the hospital every day, and he would think I hadn't been there all week - but he could remember something from 60 years ago. It was tough.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
I don't usually dvr "Watch what happens live" (even though I like Andy Cohen), Kim Richards will be on tomorrow on bravo....in case you want an update on her.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kim is one of the most inarticulate Housewives that has appeared on the franchise . She tries but it is hard for her to articulate her thoughts and feelings.It is one reason it always appears that Kyle talks circles around her. I confess to watching the two episodes of Mother/Daughter experiment and it is the same . Her daughter speaks well. Talk about a group of wanna bes. Heidi Montag, check from Bad Girls, etc.
She also looks as if she has had some work done on her face. Peel, mini lift. She looks good .

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, last night Rinna (who just needs to learn to keep her mouth shut and out of trouble, btw) called Yo out on just what you said above, but then everybody attacked her for it. Deflection!!!

I do admire LVP for bringing the Yulin Dog Festival to light. I'd never heard of it and had to Google. Ugh. Barbaric. I understand they eat things in other parts of the world that we would never eat, but do they have to skin puppies alive? That's just beyond cruel.

And also the cracks are starting to show in David and YoYo's marriage (on camera). Wonder if we'll see the demise this season or if it happened after filming ended. I did think it was rather odd that they put the voiceover conversation in, kind of as an after thought. It's like they realized we needed to see their marriage crumble at some point, since we all know it happened.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I find it really weird to see David and Yolanda professing their love for each other when I know it's not true, very unsettling to watch.

I think it is great that both Eileen and LisaR have figured out the whole deflection bit.
That has annoyed me to no end that they don't ever stay on topic. Or at least is seems that they don't. Perhaps some of that is editing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, we were talking about this on another site, but even if those HW do not realize that YoDa's marriage is in trouble, those cameramen do. There is obviously no logical reason why she has been living in the LA condo for nine months while David is living in Malibu home. She says it is to be closer to her doctors, but she isn't being treated by any "doctors" in LA, she is flying all over the world for her quack treatments and ordering all of her medicine online.

I honestly don't know how David put up with this for the last four-five years.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I find it really weird to see David and Yolanda professing their love for each other when I know it's not true, very unsettling to watch.

It is disturbing to watch, but at the point this was filmed they were still apparently "together." Things can fall apart quite suddenly in a marriage. It's painful and heartbreaking, but I'm glad they're showing us the cracks.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, they weren't "together." They were split up when she moved out the Malibu house into the condo. It sounds like she was put on blast at the reunion for covering up the split. Remember anything you see this season between her and David is staged because they have already separated.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I found Kathryn's storyline of being partially deaf in one ear and discovering the new hearing device particularly interesting, because I have a friend who sings with me at church who suddenly lost 80% of the hearing in his right ear a couple of years ago. Turns out he has a benign, but inoperable, tumor that's pressing on the nerve that allows hearing in that ear. I Googled the info on that device and sent it to him and his wife. If it's something that would work for him, that would be awesome, as he's a musician and was recently lamenting that he'll never be able to hear in stereo again. Maybe this will help him.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I realize that I am in a minority of 1, but I really do feel bad for Yolonda and what she is going through. These ladies are supposed to be her friends and they certainly are not acting like it. Especially Lisa Rinner who to me is coming off as the meanest nastiest one in the house and she says that she is a people pleaser............to who???? She is constantly making snarky comments and about things that are really none of her business. Just my HO

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
You're not alone Country.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just the fact that she is still friends with Kim Richards and nasty Brandi Glanville says a ton. I think Yo has lost all credibility.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I am completely over Yolanda. I wish her well with whatever journey she is on. I just prefer not to be a witness to it. Hoping this is her last season.

Eileen has really soured on me. I am starting to believe the rumors of trouble in her marriage. Again, hoping this is her last season.

I started out having high hopes for Erika which were dashed very quickly. That said, I think I would like to see her at least one more season without Yolanda. I would like to see who she is without just being Yolandas eyes, ears and voice.

I don't blame Kathryn for telling LVP what Erika said. It was clear LVP was really liking Erika and her husband and Erika was making a mockery of that budding friendship. Erika was trying to push Yolandas itinerary and Katheryn wasn't having any of it.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I still like Yo and Eileen. Lisa Rinna and Kathryn are troublemakers. Do not see that Yo is conniving and I do believe she is ill.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see what this is all about, LOL...Eileen Davidson ‏@eileen_davidson · 5m5 minutes ago

Standing by my overalls, people!! #sorrynotsorry

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And here we go...I do like Yolanda's shorter hair, I think it is very flattering.

I thought we already did this lyme disease thing.

And why do they keep trying to imply that LisaR said that Yolanda had manuchasen, she simply was reading the definition.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kyle always feels bad when she is caught.

One thing I do find incredibly odd is that just as soon as David and Yolanda's relationship starts to go downhill, she all of a sudden gets better.

I do believe she had Lyme but I also think most of the problems came from those bad boobs.