TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through March 08, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have you guys seen this show Married by My Parents on TLC? They are having a marathon of it right now and I stumbled on it. It is kind of fascinating.

The parents have searched out and interviewed matches for their kids, 2 boys and 2 girls are doing it, then picking someone for them to marry.

I guess there is a new show tonight at 10pm. The previews seem like maybe one of the matches is going to blow up on the day of the wedding.

And I want to go on record to say that I don't think Kevin was the right guy to begin with, I think he is still a party animal, I liked the other guy better.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
My Diet is Better Than Yours premieres on ABC tonight but I don't think I'll be tuning in. I tried going to the ABC website and there really isn't much info which says alot. I'm assuming most of the 'cast' are in it to get their names out there so they can sell a book or two. Hopefully it also does something for the people who are there to lose weight.

Scout

01-19-2005

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I didn't see a separate thread for this but did anyone see "My 600 pound Life" last night? I thought Nikki was such a sweet girl and I hope she continues to succeed. Her sister was pretty pathetic, though, telling her in the past that she could no longer see her nieces and nephews because her weight traumatized them. That was pretty sad that she wouldn't think to teach her kids a bit of compassion and empathy instead of cutting ties.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kappy, there was an article about the people and their diets in people this week, in case you are interested.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
anyone else watching the rap show about children? I find it interesting as how they kids are being required to be adults in taking responsibility for their performances and when one kid stays up too late and falls asleep during the day,the guardian is not being held responsible.Intead of being easy on kids like most show, they are being pretty hard onthe kids and it is tough to hear the kids talk about how their families are counting on them to move them out of poverty. At least these are not naive kids plucked off the street but established semi starts who are used to working hard.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Telenovela with Eva Longoria was really funny.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
It is hilarious, Pamy.

So is Superstore.

Unfortunately, I'm missing them while the Bachelor is on.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
and interestingly enough, neither are reality shows while the bachelor is. .

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
True, Sadie. It takes a bit of enticement for me to watch non-reality any more but the promos looked amusing and the two shows haven't disappointed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 15, 2016 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Peoples Couch....is back and now on Friday nights. I love this show, they crack me up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see the new cooking show, Recipe for Deception? I thought it was awful, LOL.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I really like most cooking competition shows, but didn't like this one at all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I mentioned this once and seems I'm watching alone, but I've enjoyed the I Love Kelly Pickler show all season (on the latest show she and Sean talked about how they decided to cancel a big wedding and flew off to a sunny destination and eloped and got married on a beach with just the officiant (and a camera person, it seems) so they decided to renew their vows on a favorite beach with close friends and managed to keep it secret by suggesting an end of summer trip to that beach where they rented a house, a nice one but not super fancy and they all had a great time together and then the last night Kelly suggested that they all meet at the beach for the last sunset and she and Sean surprised everyone by renewing their vows They are such a funny and in love couple! They make me smile and so few shows do that.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I agree I also didn't like Recipe for Deception and normally I like most cooking shows.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like Kelly Pickler a lot. I love her attitude and how she has managed (partly through being nice) to do well in the entertainment field. I'm sure this would be a fun show to watch. Now if I could only find it on TV. Where is it? :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kellie seems to be a hard worker.. she has a line of items names after a grandmother or great.. and tours and seems like a good friend to her friends.

Let me look..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK it is on CMT

Hope it isn't blocked in Canada but it seems to be available on youtube, Amazon and other places.

http://www.cmt.com/shows/i-love-kellie-pickler/video/full-episodes/

http://www.cmt.com/shows/i-love-kellie-pickler/video/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had her husband's name wrong. How did I get Sean out of Kyle??

He's very funny as well and adores her.

Search online and lots of hits..

I tried the link for episodes online but it is making me sign in with my provider, so I guess it depends on that.

I got one episode I had missed going outbound only.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I posted this in The Bachelor thread:
There is a special on at 8 pm....The Bachelor At 20

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really enjoying the Mythbusters Marathon, and I guess tonight might be a final show at 9pm and then a reunion. Not sure it is final but this is their final season.

Currently watching the show on Star Wars myths, what a crack up.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, Dipo, tonight was the grand finale :-( It was one of my favorite shows. I still have half the reunion show to watch. I really am going to miss it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am going to miss it too, they always crack me up so it has been fun watching some of the old shows.

I did read an article that said they are both tired, and ready to take a break.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, they announced that the show is moving to the science channel, but I don't think there will be new shows. I don't get the science channel, at least I don't think I do, now I have to go figure out what channel that is.

Anyway, it was great to see everyone at the reunion and it was interesting to see all the people talk about the impact the show has had.

I know I question things a lot more than I did before this show, I am always saying "would that happen in real life", LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
For sure we are going to be able to watch the MythBusters reruns for many years to come on all DSC sister stations.

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Has anyone been watching Rattled? Kind of an interesting show but I have some questions and thought maybe I missed some details.