TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 22, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 22: Archive through March 22, 2016 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Oh Geraldo..

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha...too funny, Lilfair. :-)

I know, I looked away after the first 20 seconds or so, cos it looked like he was walking through it.

Still, he doesn't look bad for 72.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Nyle was flippin' F a b u l o u s!!!!!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Antonio...another great dancer!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Doing the quick step for the first dance....Antonio was super!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I will watch just to see angle dance.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
That would be Nyle dance. Autocorrect got me.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ahhhh...I was wondering what you meant, K! ;)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah. An angle dance would be something new.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
LMAO...funny you say that cos I thought that it was a dance one of them did that I missed. :P

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Just saw Nyle dance. He's the new Gilles Marini. He's deaf but what a great dancer. And oh....did I mention....very hot!! WOW

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Dang! Nyle was awesome. I recall the music video photo shoot he did on ANTM and I was impressed with how he moved then but he did just fine tonight! I'm glad Doug Flutie decided to do ANTM after all these years. His wife Laurie teaches dance and his daughter is a dancer and I guess they've both wanted him to do the show. This was a fun first show. I didn't see any cranky pusses so far. Even Keo seems to have mellowed.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think I'm in love with Doug Flutie.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
My thoughts on tonight's show:
Nyle....WOW!
Mark....please do something about that hair!
Geraldo, Doug, Mischa, Kim, Von...those will be the firsts out the door
Antonio...the boy can DANCE!
Jodie....I feel badly for, I think she'd go further with a better partner.
Ginger....right up there at the top!
Marla, Paige and Wanya are middle of the pack for me.
Len....wonderful to have him back with good critique and honest marks. I think I'm going to enjoy this season.
I will miss Derek this season but won't miss the "It's not fair he always gets the ringers" discussion that comes up every season.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Keo hardly said a word after they danced. Maybe TPTB told him to keep his mouth shut.?!

Looks like Tony could be around for a while this season. Marla danced well tonight.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Pretty much in no particular order, Nyle and Peta / Wanya & Lindsay / Tony & Marla /Jodie and Keo/ Kim and Sasha are my 'out of the gate' faves right now.

Nyle was beyond amazing!

I thought Jeraldo and Flutie were lame-o.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Poor Tony who has always been one of the first pros out may have a shot this season. I thought Marla was great!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
About as I figured- though Len threw Mischa under the bus I thought. I have to think Geraldo or Doug is gone next week- my guess is Doug if only because those people who like to vote for the worst performers will vote Geraldo for now..

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I was happy to see Len back. Him throwing the penalty marker during their opening/introduction cracked me up.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Marla said that she was on stage in the "Will Rogers Follies". That is a singing & complex dancing show! She is the ringer.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Mischa needs to get rid of the attitude or she will be gone quickly. If this is to be a comeback for her, she did not start out very well. You just need to embrace what you are doing and not worry about anyone else. I mean, she gets to spend quality time with ARTEM!! That would be worth it in my book.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yep, I agree...Mischa needs to reign in her prima donna. It is constructive criticism they are offering, after all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have no idea who is Mischa Barton (or for that matter about half of the contestants) so I can't comment on her diva-ness.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't know her really.. I think she was on some show called The OC (unfortunate since that term caught on at the time) but in terms of diva.. seemed like her face showed she didn't want to hear criticism.. those who TAKE the criticism to heart are usually rewarded later.

If she said anything, I missed that.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Lexie and Sea- Mischa was probably the breakout star when The OC first aired in 2003, but as the show went along she started to get known as very hard to work with- her character was killed off in the next-to-last season of the show; officially it was said Mischa wanted to move on, unofficially it was said she was fired. Since then she's had some problems (got busted for DUI, has been sued a couple of times)..