TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 22: Archive through March 21, 2016 users admin

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh yes! I haven't bothered watching DWTS for a few seasons now but I think I've changed my mind!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Hmm Rupertbear2. I wonder why? I also have to watch for Doug Flutie. He grew up not very far from where I live.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Welcome back RPB. We can drool over this hottie together
;)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha...yeah, when it comes to a good looking man, I'm willing to make the sacrifice and watch again, Roteach. ;)

Thanks, Mame...this is gonna be fun!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Nothing wrong with a little eye candy. It's the only reason I was watching ANTM last season. I only hope that Bruno behaves himself.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Who was on last season, Kooklie? Who'd I miss?

Lol, yeah I can just imagine the way Bruno would carry on!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Remember when former President Carter said on the Tonight Show that he and his wife permitted each other to 'lust in their hearts'... DH and I are the same. I know he's had a crush on Marissa Tomei since forever. ;) ;) If she was on the show, I know he'd watch it with me. LOL

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Lol, Mame...and who's your female version of m
Marissa Tomei?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm with Len.. I want to see dancing not Chippendales. And for good DANCERS (and performers) to win, not just the mirror ball for eye candy. Realize I'm not in a majority here

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I agree with you as far as capability goes, Sea.

It's painful to watch people with two left feet clumping around on stage.

So, if Nyle is a Chippendale and not a Fred Astaire (whom I adored along with Ginger Rogers, as a child), I'll have no problem saying good bye to him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, I'm with you. I love the dancing. I want to see "stars" get better each week.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I prefer more elegance than gymnastics myself. :-)

RPB my thing is cheekbones and dimples. ;) My latest crush is the star of the new show LUCIFER.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
you and me both, Mameblanche! Lucifer is my favorite new show and it's all because he is sexy as hell!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Grin!
So when's the premiere of DWTS?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Never mind. It's next week, I think.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It should be next Monday.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Can't wait. So excited. :-) It's my 'feel good' program. :-)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Here are TVLine's opinions of who they think will win...

http://tvline.com/2016/03/19/dancing-with-the-stars-season-22-odds-jodie-sweetin-mischa-barton/

Geraldo and Edyta- 40-1 (and their choice for first out- I don't disagree with it, but I hope they're not)

Doug and Karina- 35-1 (I agree with them, too many football players)

Marla and Tony- 30-1 (I actually think this is a little high; there's always one team that surprises, and I think this is the one)

Kim and Sasha- 25-1 (a little high; they say mid-pack, and I agree with it, but might sneak into top 5 or so)

Nyle and Peta- 20-1 (I'm really not sure about this- limited fanbase means if they don't get off to a good start he could go early)

Wayna and Lindsay- 16-1 (again, I'm not sure about this team; could go early, could go far)

Mischa and Artem- 12-1 (Mischa has had a bit of a diva reputation in the past- if she has an early issue or two, she could go early)

Ginger and Val- 10-1 (if Ginger can dance decently, the producers will help her as much as they can because of the ABC connection)

Von and Witney- 8-1 (will be interesting to see the competition between him and Antonio)

Antonio and Sharna- 6-1 (If I had to guess which of the three football players will go the farthest, I'd pick him)

Jodie and Keo- 4-1 (my early pick to win; a good fanbase, and we're on a nostalgia kick right now)

Paige and Mark- 2-1 (Paige is the celeb with the most dance experience, though I don't know how many UFC fans watch the show- however, it would not shock me to see her win, especially since with Derek not on Mark is probably the dancer with the best fanbase)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't know these people but I was reading in People about Ginger and she sounds really busy and has a very young baby as well.. but maybe she is a great multi tasker!

Wow Keo in a 4-1? They must know something about a huge change in attitude on his part. Would be a good move for him, for sure.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I do not agree with the top 2. I actually think that Ginger will do much better than they expect. She will have a huge fan base coming from GMA.

And, I have no idea who Paige is......

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had to look it up..

Paige VanZant is an MMA Fighter and is touted as the early favorite by some sites that pop up first.

Cheryl Burke said she sees Mark and Paige as going to be great and in final two with Wanya and Lindsay.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, Wanya is another one who I don't know anything about. My guess would be a football player and Ginger in the finale. Plus, Artem is so dang cute that Misha might be there too .... if she shows good personality.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And hey, maybe someone will just be a great dancer no matter the popularity outside the show or popularity of their professional partner.

We an always hope.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Awwww, Tootie is such a cutie!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 21, 2016 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Wow, Jodie was great in her first dance.