TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 22: Archive through March 04, 2016 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Isn't the Bachelor usually on DWTS? So, Ben will probably be on the show this season too.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I read that Paige VanZant will be in the cast- she's a UFC fighter..and a bit of a ringer, as she did some competitive dancing..

as to the pros rumor has it Edyta Śliwińska will be making a comeback (she hasn't been on in six years- Season 10 was the last time she did it)...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yay about Edyta (Being nostalgic, I like when the old-timers come back.) And who is Nyle? Is he deaf?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Nyle won America's Next Top Model. Yes, he is deaf. But, he is also very, very hunky! So, I see his shirt coming off a lot!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hunky is good ;) They had Marlee Matlin who is also deaf, one season, and she was impressive.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm not shocked at this because of the news about him getting the lead in Singing in the Rain- Derek is out this season...

http://www.people.com/article/dancing-stars-derek-hough-sitting-out-season-22

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jodie Sweetin is confirmed- She'll be dancing with Keo:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jodie-sweetin-reveals-her-dancing-with-the-stars-partner-w165975

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Here's the E! article on Derek.
http://www.eonline.com/news/745140/derek-hough-is-not-returning-to-dancing-with-the-stars-this-season

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Nyle from ANTM is competing according to the E! article. I THINK he is the second deaf "star" to dance. Didn't Marlee Matlin also dance? I remember her and her interpreter (unless it's an old brain thinking it remembered).

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
You are correct Roteach. I mentioned it a bit upthread. :-)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
A couple more rumors:

-Antonio Brown (NFL player for the Steelers)

-Ginger Zee (meteorologist for Good Morning America)

-Marla Maples (ex-wife of Donald Trump)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Just like last year with that handsome Hero... The timing is genious to have Marla Maples on, especially since she and Trump share a daughter.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
a few more rumors:

Mischa Barton (actress best known from The OC)

Von Miller (plays for the Denver Broncos- was the MVP of the Super Bowl this year)

Doug Flutie (former NFL QB)

and Edyta is officially back, per Entertainment Tonight..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Who is Edyta? Is she a dancer from one of the earlier seasons (before I started watching the show)?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Lexie- Edyta did the first 10 seasons of the show, but hasn't been on in 6 years (she's had a kid and done some other things, but has been talking to the producers for a while about a comeback)

and here's one name I hope, hope, hope isn't true....Frankie Grande..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
wow......
Doug Flutie and Von Miller.... nice! Hope it's true.

Robinm

01-31-2006

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
Jodie Sweetin from Full House was announced on GMA this morning also.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm dreading Kim Fields from RHOA. She is one of the most boring HW ever. She has a very strange co-dependent relationship with her young children and husband - she can't be away from them for five minutes without breaking down in tears. She is very uncomfortable to watch. I honestly don't know how she could leave them to do this show, which makes me wonder if she will drag them to LA (which would not surprise me in the least).

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Kim fields from Facts of Life?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes Tex, it is rumored that she is on this season.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I didn't know she was on a reality show.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I think there is a former child actress named Kim who is on one of the 'Housewife' shows.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Ah, Kim Richards.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
No Ophilia, it is Kim Fields- she's on Real Housewives of Atlanta..

and Ginger Zee officially confirmed she's in this morning on GMA (she does the weather for the show)- she also confirmed Val will be her partner.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kim Fields - RH of Atlanta
Kim Richards - used to be on RH of Beverly Hills