TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 24, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 24, 2016 users admin

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 2:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
The phone call with her husband did send a bad vibe to me as well. Brought to mind the Eagles song "Lyin' Eyes".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Like a friend of mine said yesterday at work, California has a population of almost 40 million people and an average of 100-125 get Lyme a year in CA. You have better odds of hitting the $1 billion Powerball a couple of weeks ago than for three people in the same family to have Lyme. (Not to mention that she has given several different stories about how Anwar and Not-Gigi contracted Lyme).

I thought Lisa's face when YoMunchies said that Mohammed was paying the children's medical bills was very telling - she knew right then and there that Yo was crazy because she knows that Mo obviously isn't paying these quacks' medical bills if he already told LVP the kids are "fine."

People have to remember that LVP and Mo are best friends and go back way before Mo married Yo. Mo has said he will always stand by Lisa's side through thick and thin. That is why Yo doesn't like Lisa. She never has.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Was watching lifetime and caught a commercial for a new reality show about moms and daughters. Kim Richards is in it with her daughter. Link is for E Online

http://goo.gl/jGGvDX

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
BiloxiBelle, Yo didn't just "happen to have her children's medical records" with her at that lunch with LVP and Kyle. She obviously made copies and made a special file for LVP's perusal. That's just weird. If someone wants to have an opinion on your children, that's their perogative. You can't stop them. But to make up a special file in order to be RIGHT, that's just weird. I would never share such personal information just to win a disagreement with an acquaintance. Batsh*t craziness!!!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
ok, YoMunchies is seriously off the charts. I can't understand why these people just don't talk straight instead of in circles. I guess that would make for less drama.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think drama is what Lisa Rinna is pushing, but Kyle did stand up and call her out! And who didn't love the line "the real Yolanda is coming out". (Yolanda was calling out Lisa for the whole munchhausen comment, and hit attack). I'm pretty sure up thread here someone pointed out how Yolanda had " toned down" her on camera antics and her daughters careers have really hit the forefront.

And Erica Jayne likes to stir the pot doesn't she, and she does it so she thinks she's coming off smelling like a rose, but I hate that sneaky attacking so much

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Erica's husband was dismissive, rude and nasty to her when they were out with LVP and her husband for dinner. I would have a crap attack if my husband did that to me.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
On WWHL the other night Yolanda was introduced as Yolanda Hadid. Really? I've heard of taking back your maiden name but not your ex-husband's name.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
She said on the show that she asked her kids if she should do the maiden name and they said no, since they are Hadids they wanted her to be one too.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks, BB. I figured it had something to do with her kids, but I wonder how Mohammed and Shiva feel about it, and frankly I question if her kids really said that. I'll bet they don't give a damn what her last name is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree Chieko, they didn't seem to mind her being Foster, so why do they need her last name to be the same as theirs.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Erica's husband was dismissive, rude and nasty to her when they were out with LVP and her husband for dinner. I would have a crap attack if my husband did that to me.

Sportsfan, I totally agree! My heart hurt for her when he spoke to her like that. He does not treat her as an equal. I don't even like her that much (she is a s**t stirrer and I hate that!), but I felt embarrassed for her.

Now that Yolanda is "feeling better," she does have a nasty side coming out. She was very dismissive in her conversation with Rinna. Now Rinna does not seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed, but Yo was pretty rude to her. I don't believe Rinna ever actually said that Yo has Muchausen. She just told Lisa and Kyle that someone had said that word to her and she didn't know what it meant, so she Googled it. I knew as she was doing it that she was opening a can of worms.

What a lovely party that was at Erika's. Everyone was screaming at each other!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yolanda's daughter is her claim to fame now - That's her reason for going by her ex-husband's name.

I don't believe most of what Yolanda says about anything at this point. She showed her true colors at the end of her first season and she's showing them again. Everytime she uses the word "friend", it makes my skin crawl, lol!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Rinna - does anyone think a "producer" mentioned Munchhausen to her and prodded her to "google" it for filming? (I am not a cynic! ;) well, maybe!)

Yolanda - taking Hadid, anyone remember Kris Jenner wanting to change her name to Kris Kardashian (and that was before the divorce?!) Fame mongrel much?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I remember that, it was so disrespectful to Bruce. And in the show half of the "Kardashians" were actually Jenners.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
While most women would go back to their maiden name once their children are grown, the reason that YoMunchies (a/k/a YoLusional) is now going by Hadid is because Gigi and Not-Gigi are making it big in the modeling world. Now that her and David are history, there is no reason for her to keep the Foster name.

I am so glad that people are now seeing what a nasty piece of work Yo is. She thinks people should be supportive of her and take care of her. Why would LVP take care of Yo? Yo has been nothing but nasty and rude to LVP and Ken since she came on the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I started to post yesterday that Yo still has one child in school. It might just be easier to have the same name as her son. Just saying. Can't say as I blame her for wanting to have the same name as her children, famous or not.

Other than that, I've come over to your side, Lexie. Yo is a nasty piece of work. It kind of turns my stomach the way some of them kowtow to her (Rinna, Erika, and Eileen, bless her heart). Classic Munchausen! She's getting the attention she's been seeking all this time.

It's also weird to see David showing up to play the loving husband, since we all know they've been separated for months. Ick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't trust people who cover their mouths when they are speaking, it is a sure sign of deception. Also while Yolanda had her had over her mouth it was to hid her smile, you could see she was smirking by the squinting of her eyes. She enjoyed upsetting Kyle.

It really was amazing to watch her setting up the fight and continuing to egg it on by pretending not to get it, it was clear she got it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm so over Yolanda. The funny thing is that the "ladies" seem to go from gathering to gathering, reporting on every conversation they had with each other. Isn't that what keeps the pot stirred up? I was kind of surprised that Kathryn would have lunch at Erika's and tell her she'd a her "good friend," but then later that same day, she's reporting on her conversation with Erika (and not in a flattering way). You know Erika's not going to be pleased.

Wow. The previews look intense. I wonder who Erika's husband was talking to when he said, "You need to leave my house now." From Rinna's reaction ("Amen!"), could it be Yo? Can't wait to see.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, and can I just say how much I despise Jenny McCarthy and gag a little whenever she comes on my TV? This woman has single-handedly done more damage to children's health than anyone I know, aside from that quack who falsified his "study" results that related autism with vaccines. I won't willingly watch anything she's on. Ugh!

And one more thing I meant to say is that I am so offended by Yolanda throwing around the term "bi-polar" so casually. I have very close people in my life who are bi-polar, and it is no joke. It's a life-long struggle to have any kind of a normal life, and many times it ends in suicide. Not something to talk about lightly. Shut up, Yolanda!

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmon, I thought it might be Kathryn. After all she pledged her friendship one hour and back stabbed the next. There are so many that are pot stirring this year its crazy.

I agree about them just gossiping about each other and then someone getting mad that they talked about them....lol

We have to remember that Bravo is the one that is highlighting Yo's strange behavior. I think they are setting things up with the editing as a prelude to her divorce announcement. Won't the ladies go crazy when they have that to talk about too....lol.

LVP is very passive aggressive with the ladies. She makes some pretty snide comments and then gets upset when they call her on it.

She should have just said when they asked about Yo's kids that "she didn't know' After all, Mohammad is her 'good' friend, he couldn't have been happy to have his kids brought into any of this.

At that one dinner Lisa R brings up Kim, but then says I don't want to talk about it cause it upsets Kyle and then proceeds to talk about it....lol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, Kathryn explained on WWHL later that night that when she told Erica she would be her friend she didn't realize that Erica was going to go on and start dumping on LVP. Who knows how it will work out.

I was also laughing because Yolanda saying she didn't bring up bi-polar was indeed bringing it up, so she didn't accomplish her goal of not bringing it up.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I felt bad for Eileen, who I really think is a sweet person for the most part, when she was just trying to get a little closure from LVP, and LVP kept talking about the damn ponies (which are not ponies, BTW, but miniature horses). I agree with Kyle. All Lisa needed to do was to look Eileen in the eye, let her say her piece and give her a genuine I'm sorry ("I'm sorry I asked too many questions" was not a real apology). LVP is the Queen of Passive Agressiveness!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one who can not stand Lisa Rinner. I think she is such a big trouble maker and there just is something about her that I do not trust.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Seems like every season we have one HW that gets beat up on like they take turns.

I don't care for Lisa either but can tolerate her for now. She thinks she's funny but she can be catty. The clothes she tries to sell on whatever one of those shopping sites are horrible.
I don't like Kyles either. Don't like what she wears on the show and don't like what she tries to sell. Kyle bites her tongue, then blames family problems when cornered and tears up to keep herself in the group, thus propping up Mauricio's business.

Dislike Ken and have for a long time.
Lisa is competitive because she needs to keep her other show, and her restaurant's relevent. She's snide.
Mauricio shows up, and I have always thought that he and Kyle try to keep close to those who have homes for sale, or looking for a new one. It's just a feeling.

Eileen needs to keep her head above water as she has her day job to keep.

Yolanda needs to cleanse her body of every single thing. A body can only take so much...even vitamins. I always thought her husband demanded full attention (Shhh no talking) and when Yo got sick......Byby #4.

Forgive my rant, but the show is becoming sleazy and they drone on and on about such small idiotic things. ....She said, no she said, no she said it first. It's plain dumb.