TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through February 18, 2016 users admin

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I liked how Will kept referring to Zoey as "her" and did not know to use the term "she". And I agree, Roxip, you don't notice that they are not regular size. That is why shows like this are great...you get to take a peek into the lives of others and realize that we are not all that different. Of course, I don't live in a million dollar home like they do!

By the way, is Dr. Jen a natural born child of Judy Arnold or was she adopted? Just curious.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Natural born.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Will building the bear and Zoey throwing it down out of the box! Looked so familiar. Zoey definitely had her moods. I just love watching the Kleins. I am happy during and after.

Scout

01-19-2005

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
They are a very sweet family. I really enjoy watching them, too.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I just luv Zoey. She wanted to go to sleep rather than her Birthday Party. She was not impressed with the Princess at the party but did warm up to her later. She wasn't interested in her pink bear from Will. She is really stubborn and moody but God help them when she becomes a teen. I'm sure she'll outgrow it hopefully. But....she is soo cute.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I expected Zoe to scream and run when the Ice Princess showed up, much like her response to Santa.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I caught myself laughing at their antics. A sweet family for sure. Very grounded.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Remember, at the orphanage, they told Jen that Zoey was a "very moody girl" and she has lived up to that.

I know Jen loves the big production birthdays and she sure knows how to put on a show but just maybe it is a bit of overkill for little kids.

On the other hand there are so many reasons why..

She and Bill both grew up and were subject to some bullying.. Bill perhaps more than Jen but they know their kids will be different and they are on tv to show how not different they are and what they have done is show how they aren't different but they ARE different in terms of what a super loving family they are and how much they care about others and they are bringing family and friends along for the ride on the show..

I love how much Jen is enjoying it all.

And of course they went through so much just being able to have these amazing kids and Jen's had to fight for her life to stay with them.

So if she wants to go over the top, it is okay with me.

But just maybe Zoey is kind of letting them know that she isn't needing to be impressed with so MUCH. She really opens up when Bill is playing with the kids.

I thought the bear Will orchestrated was adorable!! He was so right that it needed those glasses! (and underpants too, that was priceless).

The kids.. Will cracks me up by always saying no at first and Zoey is Miss Cool about most things.. well except space suits and Santa Claus and some of her swimming lessons.

I love Bill as narrator.. very funny.

Dipo, I was also worried about the Ice Princess, but she did seem to win Zoey over..

If you haven't read their book, I recommend it!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, when Bill said hotwiring cars was for when Will was 8.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Fire Yamaka, hahahahahahaha

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Every time I watch this show I find myself smiling. Wholesome entertainment on television. What a novel idea.

The doggies were cute.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I enjoy and respect them tremendously.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I smile while watching, too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too.

Reading a preview they mention Jen's parents moving back to Florida! I wonder why?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
On tonight's episode there was the cutest thing. Zoe was, as Bill said, crushing on her doctor. It was adorable. She was all googoo eyes over him. So precious. And being a Halloween episode, he was dressed as Dracula, of all things!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Gran, that was so cute....the crushing of Zoe. One thing I'm not fond of is kids coming to the door on Halloween and grabbing more than one piece of candy. I'm not stingy and often throw a few extra pieces of candy in their baskets but the grabbing really bothers me. That should be the worst habit this adorable kids have. Lol

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I usually hand children the candy to prevent that...and yes, I normally give more than one piece of candy. Some of those kids (and some of them are not so little and know better) will take half of your bucket of candy!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, we hand out the candy too. Little kids may be taught to take just one, but all it takes is one generous house to say "take more" and that lesson is out the window. It's CANDY after all! Any self confident kid when shown a bowl of candy on Halloween will be inclined to take more than one I believe. :-)

Such a cute family!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wonder what it is that got Zoe so turned off to birds. That aquarium in NO is fabulous, had a great time when I saw it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I've been to that aquarium!!

I love that their adoption lady got to see Will.. of course I am sure she is glued to the show but in person is so much better.

I see Zoey has a pixie cut like mom's now. I preferred it a bit longer but with hair like Zoey's she would look cute with any cut.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think that Bill said he took her to get her last haircut and it was his idea - because he thinks Jen is so cute and he wanted her to look just like Mommy. Okay, yes, my heart just melted a bit when he said that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, she is cuteness on overload, but her little Bob lent itself more to hair bows and such.

Sketcher

02-17-2016

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sketcher a private message Print Post    
Personally, I think Jen wanted a MINI-ME cut on Zoey, and Bill is just taking the fall for this hairdo (which I actually think is cute on both of them). It was a lie that she "never thought of that before," because they had discussed the possibility of a pixie at her last haircut, but then Jen is frequently caught in little white lies in her talking heads!

Sketcher

02-17-2016

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sketcher a private message Print Post    
What does everyone make of the parents moving back to Florida when they obviously planned to stay long-term, as they bought a house in the Houston area? In this market, you don't invest unless you're prepared to keep it for a while!

It's also very strange that Jen and Bill are filming separately this episode and, according to the previews, again next episode.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I love the pixie on both too....actually adore that style on them.

I was shocked the grands are moving back. They say its to be on the water. I can't be mad that they want to move back to a climate and environment that they prefer. Plus its easy to fly back and forth for special occasions.

They sold their house quicker than they expected so they probably made a bit of $$$ off the sale otherwise they'd still have it on the market.

Filming separately might just have to do with scheduling. I wouldn't read anything to nefarious into it.

This show IMO is always produced and shot in an odd way...often out of sequence.

An episode or so ago they showed Zoey licking Bill.....that was weird but then I remembered one of my friends kids was a licker of all things when she was little......floors, windows, especially people really anything she saw she licked. She's now a full fledged veterinarian...living in Houston! LOL