TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through January 11, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Started up again tonight, and OMG, Jax has a normal Mom, he really is just a sociopath and has been since he was little.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What is with people thinking they can make jewelry or hair fashions and just sell them? Katie those head things were weird, when did Pocahantus headbands come back into style.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I don't know. My hobby is jewelry making and my pieces sell really fast. I imagine having youth notability would make it even easier for Katie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenjackso, you probably know how to make really good jewelry, I don't think Katie's pieces looked that way.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I still don't get how it is ok for these people to work drunk, every employer I know fires you for being at work drunk, smh.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They work drunk because it makes for a better drama for the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
James appears to be the new Jax. Poor Jax is a has been. He's been supplanted by someone more disgusting than he is!

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Way back when I was younger in the 80's I cocktailed waitressed for a few years. It wasn't unusual for a bartender or waitress to get drunk before the night was over. I didn't because I learned early that it affected your tips. Customers don't tip drunk waitresses. lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
In her blog on the Bravo site, Lisa said she ordinarily doesn't like them to drink at work, but she wanted them to have fun on Pride Day. Doesn't mean she wants them to get drunk, though!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Well, basically allowing this group to drink does mean she wants them to get drunk !

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is just hypocritical to get on them for "stealing drinks" most of the time and then say it is ok because it is pride.

They can drink when they are done with their shifts and go to their own pride parties.

How in the world does she thinks her paying customers get good service if their bartenders/servers are drunk. Unless of course the whole thing is free, then I guess it doesn't matter if you don't get the drink you want or Jax breaks glass into the ice!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
James is a hot mess! Max is looking less scussy this season in comparison.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
How disgusting did all of these people act in last night's episode? Classless.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why these people insist on these parties, that Arianna party was really ridiculous.

The Dig It thing looked fun, and I was especially good to see that they had to be tested and be sober to drive the machinery.

The boys trips to Vegas are a little much...I have friends who go to Vegas once every 2-3 years for their birthday but not every time someone ages.

I loved Lisa's advice, they should ignore every phone call and not be available the whole time the boys are gone, LOL, and a little while after as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Shawna's wine glasses hold a whole bottle of wine! I have never seen such big glasses, LOL.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They're all very immature. The term "arrested development" comes to mind. I'm glad Shay didn't go with them to Vegas. He needs to focus on getting himself well. I was disturbed to see him drinking at Ariana's party. Scheana just doesn't understand that he's an addict and should probably be in rehab.

I actually thought Ariana's party looked like fun. What a great way to celebrate turning 30. I've always wanted to try one of those bungee trampoline things. But now I'm probably too old and fragile.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, that was the goofiest proposal I have ever seen, going over and taking the ring away from someone else....Where do these guys think these things up? It was really awful.

LMAO, and he thought he was being so clever.

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I agree and I also thought it was funny that James was planning on going on a trip he wasn't invited to.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I guess Kristen started that tradition. Still it is awfully nervy to plan on taking a trip, not just showing up at a bar.

Hope he doesn't get to go. Plus who takes trips to Hawaii for their birthday....are these people just taking advantage of the show?

I don't have one friend who has planned a trip for their birthday other than to go to Vegas.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hawaii is only what... maybe a 4-5 hour flight from LA and Bravo pays for it so who wouldn't want to go to Hawaii for their birthday?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Lexie! You know Bravo's picking up the tab, so why not? Hawaii is awesome! I myself took a cruise to Alaska for my birthday this year. It was way cool!

And is it wrong that I cried when Tom proposed to Katie? They were just so happy! Even Arianna was crying, and she doesn't even want to get married.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I thought the proposal was goofy but terribly sweet. Loved when he said the thing about the four year engagement.

How desperate is James appearing? Scary desperate.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought the proposal was adorable. I thought it was too cute how he got the two models from his previous job to help out with the proposal.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I felt it was a funny sweet way for him to do the proposal. I laughed and if they are all really friends then that is even better. wonder how much they are really friends.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, did they just show Jax sitting on the john taking a dump with the door open having a conversation with Brittany, hahahahahahaha!