TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 13, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: Face Off on SyFy: Archive through October 13, 2015 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The thing that bothered me about the clam one was the featureless pink interior.

I liked the color scheme on the elephant one although I did think it was a little lacking from the side. It reminded me of two men in a horse suit.

Oh well, still a great show and it is only the first week.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I kind of liked the turtle one, but I think it was the actors that made it better and their bobbing heads.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I was glad no one went home on the first episode.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I still forget their names but I can't believe the one girl covered up all that paintwork with that black/gray on the yellow headpiece. Whether or not it went with the inspiration fish, it had to look better than that muddied up paint job!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Yes, so happy they all stayed. Can't say how much I admire the talent of these people. And I think these are the best judges in this type of reality show. And the hostess is a gorgeous non 20 something.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really thought the wrong people went home last night. The guy's creation looked so much better to me than the girl's creation.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think the guys were sent home for lack of effort and for not realizing thy weren't even trying.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The "to be continued" tonight was weird! From the previews it looks like the next show is a normal one, not a continuation of the wedding theme. Are they just going to start with the elimination?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's what I was thinking. Doesn't Meg have immunity from her win last week?

Although I liked her a bit more this week I am hopeful that the woman with the red hair and the stupid hat goes home. Her nervous tick laugh and that hat combine to be so distracting that I can't tell whether she is a true artist or not.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think she is the one who deserves to go, because she had two bad weeks in a row, Ve even commented that it was her dark painting that brought the piece down again.

I don't think Meg has immunity, they sometimes get immunity from Foundation Challenges, but not from the previous week.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Yup the ending was strange. I wasn't expecting now to see who goes home this week. Sometimes the show is longer than an hour. I'm guessing they will spend 5-10 mins on who goes home and then go into the next challenge.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree it was strange! I looked at the time and thought, gee the show should be ending any second then "to be continued..." didn't expect that!

I agree I am too distracted by that hat and it annoys me!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think Missy will go too, they seemed to give her a lot of TV time in this ep.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
in the previews for next week you can see who is missing

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
When I was watching them I didn't see Missy (who is rather noticeable). Of course that could be them showing us what we think we see...LOL!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I also couldn't see Nora, which worried me, as I like her a lot.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I will be shocked if Missy doesnt go. I think they didnt want to eliminate anyone while the wedding people were still there, figured let them all party

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I like Nora also, but I worry that she doesn't have the breadth of knowledge to make it to the end. I think she has great potential though.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I felt like this last show was filler and a waste of time. It was like the producers either couldn't think of a good theme, or the theme they chose ended up being a real letdown because of the contestants' ability.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think it would have been much cooler to redo a classic character from Star Trek. But still a can't miss show for me. The right person went home - Jordan and Jazmine have shown much better stuff before. It would have been a shame for either of them to go home on this challenge.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That would have been a fun challenge Roxip.

Definitely the right person his makeup was the worst in the challenge

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And has been poor in several challenges before. Jordan's makeup wasn't good at all (I didn't really see that much wrong with Jazmine's except that the bottom was flat) but he has been outstanding in other challenges.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just watched a really horrible horror movie starring Mackenzie. The name of the movie was "Vile".

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I wondered if she had any other career besides wearing beautiful, tight, form-fitting dresses.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interesting selection process this week, with them able to correct their work given the judges' critiques. Hard choice between those bottom three, but those top two were clear winners.