TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 26, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through December 26, 2015 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That sounds right. Those are definitely some over the top nails.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
There was a nail competition show that I saw on the guide for GameTV a bit ago as well.

Does anyone watch Our Little Family? I e never watched the other Little people family shows before but I just love this family. (I do watch the Little Women ones who I enjoy more than any of the RH)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Is that the show with the little blonde twins? I have watched it a few times. They are sweet people.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes. The girls are so cute with each other. They just seem so nice and down to earth.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
America's Next Top Model has been cancelled after the current season (season 22) ends in December..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have you guys watched People's Couch on Bravo? It cracks me up, they have several families, a group of old ladies, a few gay groups, I think that covers it, who sit on their couches and watch shows, reality and scripted, and comment on them.

It just makes me laugh so hard. I think it is on Tuesdays at 10pm...I wish it would have been on when Big Brother was on , they make the funniest comments, good and bad.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well steampunked struggled to an ending. absolutely not worth watching, I just couldn't sleep.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I binged watched a show on Esquire this weekend called The Short Game. Its about a group of young boys and girls playing golf and their Daddy Caddy's. I must have enjoyed it since I watched all episodes over the weekend. I was entertained.

On Ovation I watched a show called Art Breakers???...it was OK about 2 young art brokers and their clients. Kinda interesting.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I love the People's Couch! Always makes me laugh and then I think, my family could definitely be on there.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anybody else watched House of DVF but I was happy with the ultimate winner...I seriously hoped that horrible Kat wouldn't win...and the expression on her face was priceless when she didn't!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
2016 will be The Farewell Season for American Idol. Not surprised!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well, I guess the marriage didn't last long for Mike on Shahs of Sunset.

TamaraTattles ‏@TamaraTattles · 41m41 minutes ago
Jessica Parido Officially Files For Divorce From Mike Shouhed http://tamaratattles.com/2015/11/23/jessica-parido-officially-files-for-divorce-from-mike-shouhed/

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Santas in the Barn - a reality show with Santas!

ten Santas banter at A christmas camp compete in holiday theme challenges - 2 teams, immunity - Immunity pudding... a guy that looks like the Elf on a shelf...

I'm telling you, I'm smiling and giggling at some the attempts! kind of reminds me of the Joe show. Its on TruTV

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Reader, I am watching ep 2 now of Santas in the Barn. It's really cute. I am laughing right now at them voting someone out of the house. Instead of using a marker and parchment paper, they write the name with icing onto a cookie....LOL

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
For Canadians I have found Santas in the Barn on Action.

Did anyone watch this season of Little Women LA? The reunion is airing this week and next and that Matt is a piece of work. It looks like he is looking to get famous any way he can.

And lastly has anyone watched Apres Ski?
I'm not sure if it is a strictly Canadian show or not. At least two of the people on it have been on other reality shows. Naively I though that there might have been a little reality in this show but after one episode I don't think I'll watch it again. And it was more because of the awful guests than the cast of the show.

I think I'm going to have to binge season 1 of Hockey Wives, it seems to be a more down to earth offering.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Jasper Apres Ski was mentioned briefly in the Below Deck Thread (it was advertised on Below Deck, Captain Lee saying he's glad he didn't have deal with that!) Mostly it was something I couldn't relate to, and didn't get 'caught' up in.

Here's the true tv website for Santas in the Barn:
http://www.trutv.com/shows/santas-in-the-barn/index.html

While they do have the episodes on that website, you do have to have it in your cable to sign in to watch, but the cast bios are on there. You have to see the Elf! *grin and their oath! lol

It ends Christmas Eve and the last one standing gets the title "best Santa" and $100,000! But I think its charming because its the first one, and the players are something!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 2:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Does anybody else think Santa Paul resembles Dumbledore?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch 48 hours last night? I think the episode was called "dear Savannah". Show started late so the last ten minutes were cut off my PVR and I can't watch it online because I am in Canada (no, I don't understand that logic either lol). I saw right until the daughter was going to see her father after 20 yrs. can anyone tell me how that went?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I had it on. Not paying full attention. Savanna said when they met, her father just went on and on about his life so no real communication between them. I think they've just had the one meeting to date, but she is open to more.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Her father took her on a 2 hour tour of his house. I got the impression from her, that she is willing to see her father, but will not tolerate him disrespecting her mother.

Edited to add: She will finish college this year in Australia. Her brother is in college in Alabama.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Thanks guys!! From the buildup it sounded like she finds he could care less about her and all those years was just about punishing the mother. Sounds like that is how it is shaking out.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
oh those Santas in a Barn! the 4 "Vintage Santas" have declared that only a "vintage Santa can be the America's Santa" and so why didn't the other "Santas" (2 girls, Fireman, Elf...) get a voting block? Well, because that would be against the Santa cratic oath of course! lol... there seems to be a few hidden secrets that come in to play from time to time in addition to the challenges... its quite amusing to me at least! Cant say the same for dh or dd! lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 18, 2015 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You know, I've been enjoying "I Love Kellie Pickler" a bunch. Like her, her husband and the show. Oh and the dogs.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
WOO HOO! My Santa "Paul" made it final 3 on "Santas in the Barn"! Tomorrow, Christmas Eve, is the finale.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think I have a problem with Santas in the Barn! lol If everyone is certain that only a "vintage" Santa can be the Santa, then, only cast Vintage Santas for the game. If its a game show (Using the term loosely of course) then cast it and play it - because I don't think Steven (Fireman Steve) played to win - because he had a conflict on winning Best Santa, when he felt his role was more of a Santa's helper (i.e. when they had to have the kids on their laps and ask them what they wanted for Christmas) Amber and Joy the same - they stood no chance winning based on the criteria - that they all agreed to... Amber did try and play the "game' but I think she too was conflicted in trying to get it maneuvered...

I enjoyed the premise, I laughed at some of the competitions, but in the end, I think there needs to be a tweek so all contestants feel they "fit" the Santa-cratic oath and can be crowned winner....

I mean seeing Fireman Steve on the sleigh and hamming it up for the pictures - was fun! but he got no votes, because it wasn't Santa like?