TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through July 19, 2015 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I 100% agree with you. Kristen's agenda is to break up Tom and Ariana. She seems to forget that the reason Tom dumped her is that she had sex with his skeevy best friend. (I just don't understand why any woman would tough Jax with a ten foot pole. He's disgusting.)

Bandit

07-29-2001

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
Really wish Scheana would stop saying that she managed to get her dream wedding on a waitress salary. Uh...hello Bravo money!!! Most waitresses are also not on a successful cable show. Duh.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Plus she got her alcohol for free. It pays to be BFFs with Pandora.

And I imagine they got some things comped or at least greatly reduced in exchange for TV exposure.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bravo didn't put up that much money for the wedding. Scheana spent most of her settlement money on the wedding.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    

Martyc

05-09-2011

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
What settlement money? I missed that part.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I asked that question myself, then googgled it.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1829855/scheana-marie-lawsuit-where-did-the-vanderpump-rules-star-get-her-settlement/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scheana and Lisa talked a few weeks back about her using her settlement money for her wedding.

Martyc

05-09-2011

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
Thanks Missyb.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Watched the reunion last night. Jax looks awful and that tattoo is beyond awful.

Stassi has some kind of tape on the internet she doesn't want to talk about? Kristen is a bunny boiler for sure! I don't see how any one is served food or drinks at Sur with all the shenanigans that go on there!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have been thinking about going to Sur just to see if they actually work there when they are not filming.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reenie, I am watching my tape now.

Stassi has a sex tape, LMAO!!! I wonder who it is with. And I am shocked she hasn't tried to use it to make her famous.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was really funny to see them call out Stassi about being selfish. I do wonder about her new boyfriend.

I thought I heard he was on the radio, but I could have made that up. The only reason I wonder is because I think he really controls her, so she keeps her behavior a little more normal.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Dipo, from what I have just read, Stassi is alone on the tape!!! Self gratifying....OMG!!

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I am completely bored with Jax and his inability to tell the truth, his pathetic womanizing, and his tattoos, and especially his kissing Lisa V.'s hands like royalty. At least he knows that the show is saving his financial butt and he has her to thank.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reenie, that just cracks me up, why in the world would she be taping herself....hahahahahahaha, just shows how self-centered she is, LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL PDX, I pay no attention to Jax, not even sure why he is on the show now that he isn't with Stassi.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with all of you about Jax. He is just disgusting. He's a man wh*** and no girl with any self respect would touch him. Run, Carmen, run!

Dipo, Stassi's boyfriend is Patrick Meagher, a radio host on Sirius XM. One of my bff's is mad at Stassi for "ruining" her favorite talk show host (she has a long commute and listens to Sirius when she's driving). Here's an article I found online, "5 Fast Facts You Need to Know."

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2014/11/patrick-maeghar-stassi-schroeders-boyfriend-dating-vanderpump-rules-sirius-the-wrap-radio-photos-pics/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Watching most recent "clip" show, did I just hear someone say, "These underwear are dry-clean over". OMG, is that really a thing, it sounds so disgusting taking your undies to the drycleaner.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Friday, March 27, 2015 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, not only is that disgusting it is the beyond lazy. I did not even know that having your undies dry-cleaned was an option. The things I learn watching reality tv. LOL

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I took that line as sarcasm.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jax was arrested today in Hawaii for stealing a pair of sunglasses while on vacation with some of his VP co-stars. I smell a plotline for next season: http://www.eonline.com/news/677719/vanderpump-rules-jax-taylor-arrested-for-allegedly-stealing-sunglasses-in-hawaii

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What an idiot.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
He was probably drunk. As I said in a post above, "no girl with any self respect would touch him. Run, Carmen, run!" Apparently she did, cause in the article it said he has a new girlfriend named Brittney. What some people won't do to be on TV!