TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 10, 2015 users admin

Ckrdpast

07-20-2004

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ckrdpast a private message Print Post    
Brandi Glanville has gotten the ax on "Real Housewives of Bev Hills," TMZ has learned.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/18/brandi-glanville-dumped-fired-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
All those weeks I posted on Andy's wall to fire Kim Richards, Boozdi Glanville and Nene have paid off - 2 out of 3 are gone

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Hallalujah ~ However I won't believe she and Kim are gone until the next season has aired. We've heard this before and it hasn't happened.

I truly hope Andy has learned that people do NOT enjoy the kind of drama they bring.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay! Bravo's takin' out the trash!!!! Good riddance!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's a great article speculating about who should replace Brandi and Kim.

LeAnn Rimes? Wouldn't that be a slap in the face to BG!

Nicolette Sheridan? Lisa Rinna probably wouldn't be too comfortable filming with her hubby's ex-wife.

I'd love to see Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth. What fun would that be!

http://www.eonline.com/news/668114/brandi-glanville-leaving-rhobh-leann-rimes-tori-spelling-tish-cyrus-and-14-other-dream-replacements

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Tori and Jennie would be great fun and I bet would get along great with Lisa R and Eileen. So would Denise Richards.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was not accident that Denise Richards, who is friends with both Lisa R. and LVP, was at that charity event at Rinna's place last year. My money is on Denise Richards joining the cast and possibly Adrienne, Camille and/or Shiva coming on the show. Andy said the biggest lesson he learned is you can't put women on the show that have no relationship with any of the women already on the show. Whoever replaces Kim and Boozdi (and possibly YoFo since it sounds like she is going to be rarely filming), will be women that already know this group.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I like Denise Richards...hope she does come on the show.

Sallycat22

08-31-2005

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sallycat22 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree that they need to have something in common or at least wealthy lifestyles. I love Brandi and she was not a part of the older married inner circle. She will be fine and go on to something better for her life.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... Kim Richards (who loves her sobriety - but we can't talk about it) was arrested Sunday night for shoplifting more than $600 in merchandise from a Van Nuys Target. She was released on Monday on a $5,000 bond.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Arrested ? Oh how tacky and sad....... Sometimes people shoplift just for the thrill. And in Target !! ? Not some store on Rodeo Drive.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm so sorry for her children. A sad situation to have to deal with in the public eye.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm curious how far Van Nuys is from Beverly Hills (Kim is living with Kathy). How far did she have to drive to shoplift from Target?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Denise Richards would be great for the show. I'm so over Lisa and her restaurants. Denise would bring a bit of youth to the show too. As it stands right now they have a bunch of rich middle aged ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, according to Google Maps, Van Nuys is only about 15 miles from BH. There's probably no Target in BH. All of LA just kinds of runs together, so it's not like driving to another town or anything (even though you are). It just spreads out for miles.

I don't think we'll ever see much of Kathy on this show. She likes her privacy too much to air her private life on TV, and she certainly doesn't need the money.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The article says she was shopping "near her home in the San Fernando Valley."

http://www.eonline.com/news/682899/kim-richards-arrested-for-shoplifting-released-on-5-000-bail

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, I think that is where Kim used to live. She got evicted while she was in rehab and moved into Kathy's castle after she did her 30 days.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
How do you shoplift more than $600 worth of items from a Target? I mean, she is little. I guess jewelry?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I read she had three carts full of toys. ( It just gets more bizarre) and she was beginning to leave the building with them.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
How on earth could she maneuver three carts? And who were the toys for, I wonder.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think that story is correct Chieko. For one thing, she couldn't maneuver three carts and secondly, she doesn't have any grandchildren to steal toys for. She must have had very small items because the report says she had about 50 items in her cart.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
It was toys...don't know how many carts though.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
ET reported it was toys and her family plans to put a 5150 hold on Kim.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Thank you all for the clarification! That is even more bizarre!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 10, 2015 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kim's mug shot and pictures of some of the crap she stole from Target. She must have been stoned and/or drunk out of her mind to steal the crap she had in her two carts.

Kim Richards - Target