TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 21: Archive through November 23, 2015 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
She's a ray of sunshine, a happy and excited teenager is a good thing. Now mind you, if she were an adult, all that energy and enthusiasm would definitely be a bit too much.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Bindi annoying? She is the most genuinely bubbly, positive person I've ever seen. I wish more people were like her instead of going around with such negative attitudes and grumpy personalities.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't see her as annoying at all.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I am planning on adopting Bindi. I'd be so proud to call her my daughter.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
awww, Ophiliasgrandma, I feel the same.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Me too. That's why we loved her father.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow, not my definition of annoying. I find Bindi delightful.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I'm just impressed by her remarkable poise. How often do you see someone her age so gracious and positive?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it really showed in that episode where Derek was stressing over not finding the perfect routine. Bindi asked what she could do to help, and reassured him that whatever he did it would be good enough for her and that it would be special no matter what. We've seen Derek have his little meltdown most seasons, and I think that's the most any partner has ever done to try to make him feel better, usually they just leave him alone to get over it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I adore the kid. And while I admire Derek's talent because he is second to none as a choreographer, she's making me REALLY warm up to him bigtime. I agree she's growing into quite the lady. She's going to be formidable her entire life (in a good way, not offputting). Maybe this sounds off the wall, but I can imagine her being best buds with Malala. Another extraordinary young woman. There's hope for this beleaguered world with young folks like that coming up.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's a huge burden to put on a set of very young shoulders. I think Bindi will remain a spokesperson for wild animals and probably will at some point (in the near future) have her own show. In the meantime I hope she simply enjoys growing into herself as an amazing young woman.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I agree, Mameblanche!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I had a hard time with Bindi's hair style Monday night. During Monday, I'd seen Kelly Osbourne on a daytime show. Remember how she had changed for the better during her season on DWTS? Her hair on Monday was ridiculous. Purple, tight role of hair center front to back, sides shaved to virtually nothing. Bindi had that tight role Monday evening -- no free flowing hair for any dance. It was distracting to me.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I really have been enjoying seeing the different hair styles they've been doing for her. It seems to really change her looks far beyond just the hair. Great transformations.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I enjoy Bindi, too. She's fun to watch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
To take a phrase from the one of the nuns in The Sound of Music..

Bindi makes me laugh.

And laughing and smiling feeds my spirit.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
We are definitely Team Bindi in this house. Everyone is great, but she is extra special. She feeds my spirit too, Sea. :-)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Bindi and Sadie would probably get along beautifully- their seasons seem almost identical in how they've turned out (though I think Bindi has a better shot at winning than Sadie did)

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Bindi has been my favorite from the very first dance.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Bindi and Alek are the only reason i watch this season - last week was the only time i watched the other dances ...just so i could see the competition this late in the game...:-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Alek is my sentimental favorite. I just wish he wasn't so wooden on the dance floor. He's improved but not enough yet.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that Alek is good. Actually he is astonishingly good, given his total lack of experience in the entertainment field. Plus he adds emotion without being overbearing. He's been wonderful.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Head's up for Boston fans. Monday Night Football is on Channel 5 tonight. Does anyone know where they might show this episode. Not to worry since I can watch it On Demand tomorrow morning.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, November 23, 2015 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Roteach- it's on one of their secondary channels (if you have MeTV on your cable, that's where it should be)