TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 29, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through June 29, 2015 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
They're all becoming quite easy to turn off these days, aren't they?

I thought Tamara was bad when it comes to ugliness towards other women but Atlanta has taken it to a whole new level. For the life of me I don't understand it unless they're aiming for a high school crowd.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
These women are just evil, the show needs to go....there is no reason to continue. They just drain you with all the bickering and negativity.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Yep

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
who thinks nene was acting at the reunion? I do she sure recouped fast....

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
It sure was acting....bad acting at that....lol. There was one year where I liked her, when she was on Glee. She seemed happy and wasn't so obnoxious. Then she lost that gig and went back to the old NeNe

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Exactly...she comes across very bitter. I don't even think that she is a very good actress. Andy sure did not seem to believe her histrionics were legit.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
So, today's news is that Kenya's love match ("I looked for my Prince, but I found a King!") on Millionare Matchmaker actually married someone else a week after her episode on that aired. So weird.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Further, she tweeted that she was devastated to learn about it on social media, but that wished him well. If it were me, after a while I might wish him well, but for awhile I would wish him to fall off a cliff if he cheated on me and pulled a stunt like that, and publically at that.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I think Nene just wanted to get sympathy and attention. She was so obnoxious with "You're right, I'm wrong".

What I don't appreciate is practically all the women having their breasts on parade. Good grief! Have a little decorum.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
NeNe tried to act like all the women were picking on " poor little NeNe" all season. There were some strong women this year that gave it back to her......she didn't like that one bit. That's why she says the unmarried ones did not belong on the show. Claudia and Kenya made her nervous. But, she sure didn't include her little follower Porscha in that. She can control her and knows she is trying hard to stay on the show after almost getting fired for the reunion fight with Kenya

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
What is with the Shrink that coddles Nene. One thing Nene doesn't need is coddling. Nene is so transparent. Trying to gain sympathy from the audience with fake emotions.....that woman has serious social issues.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Following Nene's argument that unmarried women don't belong on the show, then Andy should have fired her when she divorced Greg. What is good for the Moose is good for the gander.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Moose !

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I was so hoping someone would bring up the 'You're right, I'm wrong' BS.

And can someone introduce dress tape to some of these ladies? I would hate to have my knees showing.

'Fashion' these days isn't about the neckline, it's about the waistline! Eeeewwwww.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
As for Kenya's love match. She can forgive now, since these shows are filmed so far in advance.

But really Kenya, your days of trapping a man are over. Your eggs are to old for any man to consider your behavior acceptable. Just accept that you are the benevolent spinster auntie and get over it.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Turns out that Kenya knew her "king" had moved on and was dating someone new. Apparently she tried to convince him to act as if they were still dating to promote her "brand". Ugh, ugh, ugh. I am over "branding". How about just letting your character be your brand???

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Lets get NeNe's sister Kendall/Kenya on the show.....lol. Check out this link. NeNe lies and fabrications would all be outed....

http://allaboutthetea.com/2015/05/14/nene-left-us-sister-of-nene-leakes-disputes-abandonment-tale/

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kandi's Aunts and her mother all have a sense of entitlement when it comes to Kandi's time. not enjoying the negative vibes that these chicks send out. here they are getting a free trip and they are acting terribly.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Kudos to you for even giving it a try!

Last year I was tempted to tune in to Kandi's wedding plans. This year, I have no desire to even take a peek.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Ditto....I'll pass on kandi. The trip concept is so contrived even for bravo

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I like Kandi. I understand the aunts missing having her around. Mama Joyce can go far away as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, it's a free trip for them, but....you don't send your elderly aunts to the cottage farthest away from the central meeting place and up stairs. That was bad planning and I would not have taken a no from the kids about moving down there with there with their cousin and letting the aunts move up to the main cottage.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kandi's Assistants are being catty on this trip.....Reilly spoke the truth.
Mama Joyce is cruising for a fight.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I was enjoying Kandi's ski show with her family, I'm bummed it was only three episodes. But it was fun while it lasted.

Jambee

05-24-2010

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
Heard on TMZ tonight that Claudia has been fired and won`t be back next season because Nene said she wouldn't return if Claudia did. Guess Nene did not like Claudia standing up to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I hope this actually happens, I never could watch when she was on... EntertainmentTonight ‏@etnow · 27m27 minutes ago
.@NeNeLeakes leaving #RealHousewives of Atlanta: I'm "grateful for all the love and laughs!" http://et.tv/1LyValJ