TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 03, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 03, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am laughing my ass off!! Shannon just proudly said that she saw the mistress and didn't have any feelings about it.

Within the past week she has been all over social media for having a screaming match with the mistress at some event.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Inquiring minds want to know..........Shannon is an ok looking lady, nice size, great hair but her hubby is smoking hot. What does the mistress look like ?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
http://heavy.com/entertainment/2015/10/nicole-mcmackin-david-beadors-mistress-who-shannon-husband-cheated-cheating-with-name-identity/

Not impressed.............

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think we are seeing an extremely subdued Vicki - I find her too subdued. She seems to know that there is nothing she can say, so why say anything - just nod and smile. So when Brianna was talking about how her mom called her Liar - Vicki just sat there and agreed it was bad, she's my child - but everything seems to be in monotone.

weird.

I get the impression Vicki is over Real HW and won't be back next season.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It's not like Vicky wasn't warned about her boyfriend, time and time again. She didn't believe her daughter. I saw her as subdued too...I thought maybe meds were at play. I have zero sympathy for Vicky and I certainly hope she's had her fill of being on Housewives.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
ITA Lilfair - but a person like Vicki does not acknowledge that she was "told" before - she doesn't hear it, so it never happened.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Agreed. Vicki sure has acted the fool ver this Girth Brooks guy.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
The reunions aren't all drama. ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-21/videos/meghan-and-briana-bond-on-the

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I think Vicki is subdued because, as when she went to OK and didn't want to have a confrontation on camera, she'd prefer to do some of her fighting out of camera range. She's probably seething that Heather revealed her comments about Tamra at the sex party and seething almost as much that her "it's my opinion" line didn't wash as an excuse for talking crap about Meghan.

Then again, she might feel totally adrift now without her mother or a man in her life. It must feel like her wings have been clipped and she doesn't have anywhere she can really turn. After all, her daughter has no compunction to call her out, so thee's just no safe place for her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't understand how a 50-something year-old woman can't function without a man or her mother in her life. It is mind-boggling that Vicki can't be by herself for a week. I really do think she needs some sort of counseling to find out why she would rather be with a low-life like Girth Brooks than alone.

She blamed her mother's death on her poor behavior for MONTHS after she died - which to me is reprehensible. Vicki has had poor behavior for the last ten years - what was her excuse then?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree Lexie girl!!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
What Lexie said!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, October 30, 2015 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Part 3 of the reunion will air this Sunday, Nov. 1st at 8 pm. Will Vicki continue to do her impersonation of a statue? Tune in to find out. :-)

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Andy is too nice, especially when it came to the Brooks interview. Brooks was downright rude, but I didn't expect anything less.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch Part 3 tonight? Vicki admitted she lied about Heather's husband coming to her house to give Brooks an IV. She said she did it for sympathy. How is that different from what Brook's has been doing? After watching the show and hearing Vicki say over and over she is depressed and watching her stoic persona at the reunion (Andy described it as her being disconnected" I am wondering if she has decided to plant seeds that she is suffering from depression to avoid the fallout of her knowing that Brooks faked having cancer. Heather outright told her that she did not believe her.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
At one point Vicki was starting to say something - all the women jumped on her and talked over each other - and Andy kept saying, wait - let her talk - this is important.. never did get back to that confession! It was as if the women had had enough and were just letting her hear their frustration, they didn't want to hear her confession - too little too late

and then, at the end when Vicki was sitting next to Tamra, Vicki was so different... relaxed, composed... talked about Brianna... to me, her "disconnect" was an "act" She has said many times that she controls what is said and done from her point in the "show" and every now and again Brianna "didn't play" and Vicki got angry about it, and 'shut it down' So with that in mind, I think Vicki just wanted to get through the reunion, and maybe garner sympathy, but in the end, she was acting to get through it.

I like how Heather kept pointing out that Vicki is a smart woman and this relationship with Brooks made no sense. I was surprised when Vicki said the reason that motivated her to divorce Don was Brooks, she found out Brooks had pancreatic cancer (a lie it turned out)

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Didn't Vicky also admit to knowing the CT scans were faked. Heather is right, Vicki is smart and I can't see how see wasn't aware of the fake cancer story.

At some point someone said the fake cancer storyline was to gain sympathy from the group.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, I don't think Vicki knew at the time that PET/CT scan report was a fake.

Besides all of the awful shit that Brooks has said and done over the years, now I get it why Briana has hated him since Day One. Vicki left Donn so she could take care of Brooks, who lied and said he had pancreatic cancer.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
She says he was abusive, but not really abusive. Brianna said she saw Brooks shake Vicki so hard her head snapped.

I'm wondering if the appeal of Brooks to Vicky was his domination? Vicki is a strong woman, and maybe she felt this "abuse" was him being strong and she didn't have to be?

it just boggles my mind!

and according to ET Heather Dubrow is starting a podcast and Shannon and Tamra were her first guest, when I went to my blog site, its not listed, ET says it will debut on Tuesday Nov 3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What I thought was amazing was Andy offering everyone shots when he knew that Vicki had taken pills, pretty irresponsible.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Just because it is offered to you doesn't mean you have to take the shot. If Vicki did take a benzodiazepine (or a drug like it) or has a prescription for it, she should know what she can and cannot do after she takes it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I only said something because he brought it up during the show. If he hadn't said anything then I never would have even thought about it, since as you say they are grown women who can make their own decisions.

Just thought it was weird.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I get what you are saying, Dipo. She was very subdued. Maybe the producers wanted "Woohoo" out of her, to liven her up. That didn't work out. What we did learn is that Andy is not very good with hard alcohol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, yep I have heard that about Andy before.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Lots of drama going around now with Vicki and Brooks

according to this article Brooks went on E to prove he has cancer by bringing bill > " He is attempting to provide โ€œproofโ€ of his diagnosis via a chemotherapy bill โ€“ but is it a fake bill he grabbed from Google Images?!"
http://www.realitytea.com/2015/11/03/brooks-ayers-fake-chemo-bill-proof-copy-google-images/

Heather, Tamra and Shannon were saying Vicki took xanax, and claim she may have taken 4 - Vicki is denying she took 4, and she is very hurt that the girls are making these claims according to
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/vicki-gunvalson-extremely-hurt-rhoc-001500113.html

and I just love how all the searching I do that yahoo always puts up reality news/ gossip for me!