TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Premieres (Reality Shows): Archive through January 23, 2015 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That hasn't gotten any advertisement Naja. I'll try it. I watched the Leah Remeni show and unfortunately I didn't find her family as amusing as they do. Too bad, cause I love Leah.

Dating Naked starts tonight too but I don't know what Network. Anybody know if Joe Schmoe will be on this Summer? Or the Bachelor spin off show?

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Has anyone been watching the new reality program "Married at First Sight" on the FYI network? It first premiered on July 8. Two episodes have now been shown. However, there are repeats galore. It is a social experiment that is basically a modern day take on arranged marriages. People have been screened, interviewed, and analyzed by all kinds of experts. Then the experts paired certain couples they believe are marriage matches. The first time the couple meet is at the marriage alter. Question is how many will go through with it. Apparently, it is a legal, binding marriage. If after 4 weeks of marriage, the couple/couples want a divorce, it is granted.

I usually enjoy watching different social experiments, and this one, so far, I find intriguing.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Sounds fun Pam. I'll watch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pam, I think it is kind of funny, interested to see how each of the couples do.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Don't Be Tardy" starts tonight on Bravo. It's the one with Kim Zolciak and her football husband Kroy.

Wow, I didn't realize that Kim has had 4 babies in less than 3 years, on top of 2 teen daughters. Twins are the most recent.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Also Nicole Richies reality show VH1. Seems to be an influx of reality shows involving celebrity's.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well that explains why I kept seeing Nicole's name all over the place as a guest on the talk shows recently.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
On Kim's "Don't Be Tardy", I get so tired of her using horrible words with a house full of children. Sure enough, tonight, one of the little boys said f****** something or other.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
RE: Leah Remini's show. She has such a beautiful daughter.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Dating naked was just OK. Pretty typical of most dating shows but naked.
I liked LeeAnn and Eddie OK,but we will see, that could easily change. I'll watch both again...maybe.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching Nicole's new show. It was pretty awful. DH has never heard of her, and he asked me if she is sick with something.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I liked Leah Remini's show. Yes, it's obviously scripted but also just light-hearted fun.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 18, 2014 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I liked Leah's show as well, Kappy.

I also thought this season of Kim's Don't Be Tardy, and the premiere of LeAnn's show were good.

I never watched the housewife show Kim was on, so her spinoff is really all I know of her. And she cracks me up.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I see that Who Do You Think You Are? Is on right now. It's with Cynthia Nixon. Is this a new one? It says 2014 but i didn't realize it was renewed.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Any Great British Bake Off fans out there?? The new season started yesterday, I haven't found it online yet but I'm sure it'll be there soon. This season there is also a companion show on Fridays, hosted by Job Brand.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, the new season HAS started but you have to be careful setting up your timer. They are playing a repeat each week, followed by the new episode. This week was Rachel and Kayleen McAdams, Cynthia Nixon was a repeat (it was the season premiere). Week two was Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family) so they will probably have that as the repeat next week before the new one (which will be Kelsey Grammer).

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There's a new show starting tonight on SYFY called
"Town of the Living Dead", and it looks like so much fun! :-)

It's a reality show about a small town film crew making a zombie movie right there in their small town.

http://www.syfy.com/townofthelivingdead

One of the tag lines had me cracking up:

"There's no wrong way to make a zombie film, but one small Alabama town is coming close."

LOL!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rissa, I'm just now seeing this lol. I did catch all of the episodes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Town of the Living Dead" was of a lot of fun. Those people have no idea what they are doing. I didn't realize SYFY is actually going to air the movie they make. This may be the funniest zombie movie ever made....LOL

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
CNN is going to have a show called "Roots" where 13 hosts and prominent anchors will take a journey into their past. It starts Sunday 10/12 at 9:00 PM ET and will continue all week and end with a 2 hr show on Monday10/20. I would check on when it will be shown during the week. Looks really good.
Anthony Bourdain is featured on the first show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If anybody else is watching "Town of the Living Dead", tonight (late) are the final 2 episodes, and then their movie "Thr33 Days Dead" will air directly after the finale.

I don't think the show got very good ratings since they moved it to such a late time in the evening a couple weeks ago.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Not sure where to put this. There's a new Jeff Dunham special tonight on Comedy Central. I believe it's on at 9/8 Central.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty Hecka!!
Naja, i stopped watching, it just seemed to scripted

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
A new show starts tonight on Travel Channel called
"Expedition Unknown".

It is led by Josh Gates, the same guy who led the exploration team on SYFY's "Destination Truth".

Expedition Unknown chronicles the adventures of Josh Gates as he investigates iconic mysteries across the globe. Gates begins by interviewing key eyewitnesses and uncovering recent developments in the story, then springboards into a fully immersive exploration. This authentic, roughshod adventure leads Gates closer to the truth behind these unanswered global enigmas, such as the disappearance of Amelia Earhart’s plane.

http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/expedition-unknown/articles/about-the-show

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching Framework on Spike? I have to laugh every time Common eliminates a contestant. "You're finished!" It's brilliant.

As for the show, I'm not sure about it yet. I have one more ep recorded but I haven't found anything compelling. I do wonder how it will stack up to Ellen's show that starts next week on HGTV. (It may already be airing in the US). One thing I do like watching Spike is the commercials. You Americans have a lot of restaurants, businesses etc that I've never heard of and it is neat to watch.