TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Ladies of London: Archive through September 14, 2015 users admin

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
So...who are your favorites??

I love this show because there is less screaming then the housewife series. I still don't know all of their names but I like Caroline and Juliet. Lexie I think we like the same people on this show. :-)

Caprice-never heard of her before this show. I think it was rude of her to ask Caroline to have her baby shower and then complain about where it should be held. She is rude!

The Lady of Sandwich was wearing a very improper outfit if you asked me. You could see thru her blouse and for being so formal and stuffy I was very surprised by that. It might be that the cameras pick up those things and maybe she thought she was dressed appropriately.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
So far the I like all of them, but they definitely all have elements that annoy me too. Juliet needs to learn to think before she speaks.

They made such a production out of etiquette for the dinner, but who I actually blame is their hostess. She's married into the family and should have enough presence of mind to ask if any of the guests she's invited have any dietary restrictions or issues. Rather than blaming someone who has never attended a formal dinner like that, try blaming the one who set up the whole thing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ruby, I love Caroline and Juliet. Juliet is such a hot mess, I can't help but love her.

I can't stand Caprice and Annabelle. I'm sooooooooooooo over Annabelle going on and on about being Alexander McQueen's "muse." She is obviously very wealthy, so why does her house look like it belongs to a 95-year-old woman?

I can't figure out what the deal is with Noelle and Scot. Does he have money? Is he broke? The whole thing with him going to jail, but his trial is in a few months is very confusing. I feel like we are definitely not getting the whole story with him.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
The difference in London VS all the HW is that The U.S. ladies are mostly all physically fake with injections and the knife and the London ladies are all fake in personality.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I like the show. Love that they don't speak over each other or woohoo all of the time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Horrible news to report. Scott (Noelle's boyfriend) fell to his death from the fourth floor of a building when he impaled himself on a wrought iron fence. From the news reports I read yesterday, it still hadn't been determined whether it was suicide, murder or an accident.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Oh that's awful! I'll have to look around for some more info on this. Thanks for the update Lexus-Girl.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Oh my God! That is terrible. My thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reenie... I would suggest checking the DailyMail out of the UK. They seem to have the most info.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Here is the DailyMail article. I have no idea if this is the "latest"

Scot Young

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Wow just wow!!! Who knew?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Wow just wow!!! Who knew?

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I read that last night. Sound kind of fishy that he just 'fell'. That was such a nasty divorce that he had. Makes you wonder if it was suicide or other foul play.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting the link Lexie. That is just so sad. It really does sound fishy.

I hope the Ladies will be back. I'm really not enjoying the housewives these days. It was a nice change.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 12, 2014 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo, I absolutely loved Ladies of London. I also hope it comes back.

Of some note, I read an article after I posted the above link that Scot and Nicole had broken up a couple of weeks ago.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 12, 2014 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And this story gets crazier and crazier. Evidently, four other men that Scot was very good friends with also died under mysterious circumstances in the last couple of years. Scot and these four men were all in debt to the Russian mob.

Russian Ring of Death

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Lexie-and anyone else who loves this show-it's coming back September 7th!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Ruby, I saw a commercial for the 2nd season. I'll be watching.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I this show. It is 10 kinds of awesomeness!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I don't get why these "Londoners" do thanksgiving. Since you live in London it doesn't apply. You should be flying back to the states to visit your family for Thanksgiving.

So weird.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I totally agree!!!

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I really like this show! I like Caroline's humor.
and the directness of her!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Plus, how can they be celebrating Thanksgiving I thought this was filmed this year in the spring, no?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Last season it was July 4th this season Thanksgiving. It would appear that Patridges is some sort of ex-pat store like the places we have here that cater to British foodstuff. Marisa is pretty uptight and does want it her way but Juliet is pretty high strung. Seems like a power struggle carrying over from last season. Personal fave right now is Julie. She is down to earth as is the one, sorry can't remember her name, who was thrown from the horse.

I think it's okay if they want to celebrate their American holidays and include friends. I certainly think Americans do Thanksiginving right! Big hullabaloo, Black Friday etc.