TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 25, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 25, 2015 users admin

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Me too, Mamie. They usually save the best storyline, and most controversial, for the Part III, but were there any other story lines other than Brooks' cancer??? Oh, I guess Vicky's condescending remarks to Meghan and Vicky's continued bitterness over Brianna not being offered her role. Oh, and Tamra finding Jesus. Yup.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Jeanna (et el) were on Watch What Happens Live, and sure enough, Tamra chimed in...

I cannot imagine that Tamra lives so close to Simon to see her 17 year old dd get ready for prom, and not be a part of it. Thats heartbreaking. Jeana said she is trying to get them all to accept counseling (my words, simplified. But Jeanna being friends with simon is what caused Tamra to throw wine in her face a season or more ago) Neither adult is in the right, or fully in the wrong.

I was more interested in Brianna's (teaser, for next part) revelation on how Brooks talked to her, and why she does not trust him - oh, how I cheer Brianna on even more! WTG, with a mom as strong as Vicky, that can't be easy. Even more evidence that Brooks is a con man - he was on ENews! tonight talking about it, and of course he was so innocent, and felt Brianna makes it all up for attention...

Shannon - let me just say, she needs help, but she seems so far gone in her own little world, it may be hopeless, in which case, I feel sorry for her girls, this may have food issues springing up. She thinks vinegar is bad because it has yeast in it. and the gut, you have to have a healthy gut... o. m. g. Everyone has different opinions on gut issues and there are those Probiotics etc - - but to disregard food groups, yeast is in the air (I know this because I watched a Beer Brewery program - roflol - that this brewer actually took yeast from the air to introduce in to his beer!)

anyway - I feel sorry for anyone that takes such drastic steps, everyone has to read and try and make informed decisions, but I've never felt going to any extremes is healthy... I know Shannon believes she is doing the best for her health. I guess I just don't agree with her ways

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
me thinks Vicky and the con r caught in their web of lies. rut ro!!!!!!! let the OG of the OC GO!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Reader- Shannon is right. Your immune system does come from your gut. When you are stressed, eat a lot of processed foods, or white sugar, white flour..you throw off the good bacteria and the bad bacteria-candidiasis can take over. You can get it anywhere in your body, oral thrush, yeast infections, toe nail fungus, etc. It is real and most of Americans have some form of problems because of it. Yeast is naturally occurring in your body, it's just not good when it takes over. Then your body is not balanced.It can become systemic.
She is wrong, though about ALL vinegars. Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is good for battling candida. It has something that is called "the mother" in it.
https://bragg.com/products/acvFAQ.html#acv_faq1a

I drink some everyday. Shannon sounds weird, and I understand that. But she is correct in some of the homeopathic medicines that she uses. I am not sure of her doctor, because he does things I haven't seen before but he does things I have seen. The medicine she chooses to use have been around long before big pharma took over, so I think balance is a good thing. I am not getting preachy, it's just that when I gave up on docs for my fibromyalgia, and started going to a chiropractor and doing natural stuff because the rheumatologist wasn't helping..I was judged for doing so.
I don't think Shannon needs help in that area. If you watched the link I posted the other day, you can see how really down to earth she and David are.
They showed her asking for the dressing on the side- nothing odd about that. My son eats handfuls of raw spinach as a snack...me..I would rather have it in a salad or sautéed with lemon.

Sourweedjm- LOL-I agree!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
The biggest problem with the "Gut" is antibiotics and the overuse of them. Actually one z-pac can lead to problems that can take years to rectify.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
That's true- Terolyn..they are the worst.

I knew I never cared for Vicki's mom, she was always saying snide, abusive things to Vicki. I remember at that time, too, Vicki didn't like it.

To hear her tell what her mom did to get arrested makes me sick, and that they laughed about an 80 year old woman doing that is questionable. First of all, slamming on the brakes at a motorcycle behind you is stupid, and you are asking for a lawsuit. But then she follows him and keys his motorcycle. That's a mom that I would not brag about. Gross!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Although I think it explains why Vicki acts that way that she does.

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
the nuts don't fall too far from her tree.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It was an incredibly boring first reunion episode. I can't wait for the fireworks that are coming.

Looky_lou

05-07-2011

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Looky_lou a private message Print Post    
How sad was it to watch Vicky talk about missing her mom and how much she needed someone supporting her and taking care of her only to see the preview for next week and hear Brianna talk about telling her mom about the horrible things Brooks has done to her and hear her say her mom didn't believe her. I find Vicky to be very self centered. I also can't deal with the black and white world Vicky lives in. If you are a sushi model, you are uneducated. If you don't work outside the home, you aren't working. No shades of gray with her.

I love Shannon and am impressed with how hard they are working to save the marriage. It's not something you get over in a short period of time. It can take years.

I'm starting to like Meghan a little bit too. Anyone brave enough to take on the OG of the OC has my vote.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I can like or tolerate all the ladies except Vicki. Putting aside the loss of her mother, which I know everyone handles differently in different timeframes, her "views" are just way off.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Vicki is getting a little like NeNee about 'her show'. Andy plays it up about the Old Girl of the OC, she even went on a bit at the reunion about how she was the one that started ' her show'. She better keep in mind about Jill from NY and NeNee, they got a little over confident and they were reminded Bravo is in charge at the end,

I wasn't sure if it was my TV or not, but Vicki's makeup was terrible. He face was so shiny and glossy . The rest of the ladies looked fine. I wondered why as the show went on no one fixed it or powdered her down during breaks.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i thought Vicki looked SO different too - and in a bad way... and i usually could care less about looks.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
As Jeana pointed out on WWHL, she was actually the O (original) G (it's slang for gangster) & Vicki's family was brought in second.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jen, that is true. Jeana knew a producer who wanted to do a show about the busy lives of housewives and asked her if she had any friends that would be interested. Vicki probably considers herself to be the OG because she is the only one left on the show from the first season.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Why would anyone want to be known as the Old Girl? All along I thought she was refering to herself as the og = original.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Everytime Vicki says that, although I know she's thinking Original Gangster or Girl, I submit Old Grizzler in there. Yes unkind but she is always grizzling on about something or other. And this bs she spews about Satan and evil, she sounds so immature and ridiculous. Megan may be 20 years younger but sometimes she is much older than Vicki in maturity level.

I think she is definitely aware of whatever Brooks is up to she is way to calm about it and gets teary very fast and I'm not so sure the tears are because he is ill.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ruby roll, that's exactly what I was thinking, I also drink Braggs ACV, with the mother in it, I only take it a few times a week, to balance. I also know if my kids needed antibiotics, they had to have yogurt, or acidophilus - the pediatrician talked to us about it many years ago, and back then the pharmacy kept it in the fridge!

I do wonder about our food, I mean bread doesn't mold- that can't be good!

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
What a tool this guy is

http://realitywives.net/blogs/brooks-ayers-slams-vicki-gunvalson-in-interview-about-cancer/

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
He is a tool. Last week the gossip sites were saying he was threatening to sue Brianna. I just read that today he's threatening to sue Vicki if she talks about his 'cancer'. Sue happy fellow isn't he

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Friday, October 23, 2015 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Really Dilly? That's terrible. I really think he just doesn't want his 15 minutes of fame to end. I read he's also threatening a tell all about all the stuff that went on between Brianna and Vicky. Jeez

Lee Radziwill @LeeRadziwill
Just when you thought a partner could not get any slimier than Slade, Brooks appeared. #RHOC #RHOCReunion

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I like that tweet Texasgirl - I mean I think he was always portrayed as a "con man" last season, but the HW didn't bring it up to her too much,

now Vicky talks about how much money she had to give to Don, I wonder how much money this guy got of hers? I know having his teeth done was couple of thousand, did she get him a car?

In this instance, its sad that Brianna had to deal with him, but she handled it very well, stood up to her mom about it, and now her mom is suffering the consequences WOW, what a prize he is... not

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Reader, I think the Tamra drama overshadowed the con man drama, but now that there was nothing else, he came to the forefront. Especially with the debate of whether or not he had cancer.

I'm just now watching the reunion, and I can't believe that Vicki is proud of her mom getting arrested. I'd be mortified if my mom got arrested for road rage, and I sure wouldn't be telling the world on a reality TV show reunion.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Vickey got all her mothers bad traits and then some.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
And somehow Brianna turned out relatively normal. At least from what I have seen.