TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through September 16, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 24, 2015 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This show is starting up again soon with a different crew, so I am starting a thread.

Did we have a thread for Below Deck? It is a Bravo show about the crew on Yacht's, I am not sure where it would fall with the new groupings and when I did a search I couldn't find it (I am not that good at searching, LOL).

Anyway...Ned Johnson โ€@CastingNed ยท Jul 2
Bravo's hit #BelowDeck is hiring a whole new #YachtCrew to star in our Mediterranean #TVShow. We need a #ChiefStew

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I think most are the same crew as last year-that's what they showed in the commercials anyway. I don't think there was a thread for it. Oh-maybe it's another Below Deck in a different part of the world. Because the original one starts in August. Cool- that will be fun! Thanks Dipo!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There are going to be two Below Decks - the original one and a new series which takes place on the Mediterranean.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, I didn't realize that. Should be interesting, wonder who from the last crew will remain in the Bahamas', that is where they are right?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 3:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think most from the Bahamas crew are still on that show. Below Deck-Mediterranean will be a completely different cast. I don't think there is any crossover.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Personally I would prefer to see a show about life below decks on a cruise line.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That would be interesting Roxip, but I bet the cruise lines wouldn't like it, LOL.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Probably not. My friend's son is a singer on one of the largest cruise lines though and he seems to enjoy his job quite a bit...but I think they were different types of jobs as opposed to the "below decks" types. He performs on one ship, deports, and then gets on another ship...or is flown from port to port. Nice life I would think!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The yacht has been named "Eros" and while I see 5 crew that I don't recognize amongst the crew from the past is Ben, Amy, Eddie , Kate and Captain Lee.

I love this show and look forward to the premiere.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ben is only going to make an appearance this season. The yacht has a new chef.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh I liked Ben, a lot. Capt Lee was a cool dude. So glad its back.....2 versions too. Excellent. Both on Bravo??? I only saw a commercial for the original.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The Mediterranean series won't air until after the Caribbean series.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie for the info. Lilfair, I love Ben, too. Bummed he won't be the chef. Looking forward to the other show, too.

Debra

11-19-2003

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
I didn't know the crew was hired by a Production Company, but it makes sense.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/08/below-deck-season-3-captain-lee-rosbach-interview/

Tj_m2

09-09-2015

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tj_m2 a private message Print Post    
Will Capt Lee be on the Mediterranean program?

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Welcome Tj_m2! I tried to find out, but all I have found is casting calls and info that it is being created. I doubt Capt. Lee will be on it, but I am thinking maybe Chef Ben will be on it. I got the impression it's a whole new cast, otherwise. โ›ต๐ŸŒ

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As far as I know, the Mediterranean series will be a completely different crew.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am cracking up at how the Head Stew (can't think of her name) is so insulted by the current chef because he was on cruise ships and not yachts, LOL.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Head Stew is Kate - and her and Chef Leon were assigned one cabin - and she didn't like sleeping next to him, so she switched cabins so she could sleep in a bunk with a different male crew member.. Last season she was called on by guests as having a "mean" face (they used a different word)

Rocky had to be hired by a Production company, that child is crazy! (lol) Love how she does laundry, what a mess! and Chef Leon seemed really talented the first show, but the next he sorted seems a bit cranky (asking for the guests to catch him a fish, they came back with fish, lobster, and conch and he didn't know how to get to the conch... )

so if they are all hired by this production company - how real are the tips? I've often wondered if when someone hires a private yacht and are given prices - do they also get a notice that tips in cash are expected?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
guess I'm the only one getting my kicks out of this - I truly appreciate the link Debra! Great info, makes me enjoy the show that much more!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No you aren't Reader, I absolutely love this show.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
love this show too!! looks fun!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I. Just. Can't. with Rocky. She is L-A-Z-Y and there is nothing likable about her. The same could be said for Leon, but at least he can cook and gets the meals out on time (which is something Ben could never do).

However, the diving competition was absolutely hilarious!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I. Agree. Lexie. The chick is a party animal and silly to boot. Leon I find direct and to the point like grouchy Captain Lee.
I bet Kate wishes she had Kat this year. Did I hear Don call Captain Lee by his first name last week ?

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Rocky is playing a "part" I don't feel you can be that goofy, flighty and have all the awards in diving. I feel that takes work ethic to be in a sport and be good at it. But I do agree she is hard to take.