TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 10, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Archive through June 10, 2015 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Melissa was a bore because her and Teresa weren't fighting, drama - which is why the HW works, they depend on drama, and Dina tried to start some drama, or get some going, in the end, she just was boring!

wonder if they will try and get Victoria Gotti back on Reality tv!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The reunion shows are just airing in Canada and I have zero empathy for Teresa and Joe. I just feel they both knew exactly what they were doing and hoped to get away with it. Teresa even said in Pt 2, I'm the type of person who always dots my is and crosses my ts. Then she backpedalled a bit after that slipped out. I think she is just full of crap and trying to salvage whatever she can for her businesses and future earnings. Probably a book deal somewhere. This season I have heard "my four daughters" ad nauseum. And the crying and carrying on when they were sentenced really was ott from Jacqueline. Tre's little snits at the reunions next question next question, don't answer that to Joe. Why not, why can he not comment on whether he thinks he might get deported? I don't want to talk about it Andy. Well sorry Tre that is your only storyline, there is nothing else to talk about.

And everyone else this season was just background noise to the whole Joe/Teresa courtroom drama. They should just fire the whole lot of them and move on.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
So if Dina quit, would Caroline come back? And does that mean Jacqueline would also return?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I seriously doubt if Caroline would come back. She's over the HW - especially now that she has her own spin-off (that no one is watching). But I would never say never when it comes to the Manzos. They love to be on TV. Jax would probably come back - which would be interesting because her bankruptcy fraud case come be coming to a head.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I actually watched Manzo'd. It's Lauren who I find objectionable. Just the sound of her voice is annoying. And I hate to admit it but Chris has a certain charm and makes me laugh. He and Albie can be quite juvenile but he does make me laugh.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am not watching Manzo'd and will not EVER, but it probably won't last anyway. This franchise needs to go, I can't think of a good reason to watch anymore.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I did watch Manzoed, it was okay and almost a relief compared to watching the twins and Amber and her husband. One thing I really agree with, the first season was the best. I miss the original group (not sure about Danielle tho)

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I have watched Manzo'd. Still have the last 3 episodes to watch. So far, I have enjoyed it. I agree that Lauren is full of herself in this series. I want to give her a break though considering how low her self-esteem was for so many years. She looks so much more healthy now.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
But she is just nasty to everyone. Her fiancé, her staff, Albie, his gf. She's just rude to everyone. No excuse for it imo. She can be proud and feel better about herself without being a shit to everyone.

I have the final ep to watch. I would watch another season.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I tried watching Manzo'd and Lauren was unwatchable, fake, dramatic without reason and I could go on and on. I also found Caroline and her hubby to seem very staged in their conversations.

I liked Albie and Vito and Christopher but Lauren was always so present and opinionated then her mom Caroline trumpeting in it was over the top drama for nothing. I felt bad for the boys.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 21, 2014 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is now being reported that NJ is officially on "hiatus" until Tre is released from prison. Even though she said she would never do reality TV again, I suspect Bravo will pay her nothing short of a small fortune to film Tre adjusting to life after prison and Juicy "going away."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
HOLY COW!!!! All About the Tea got this exclusive (which RadarOnline then proceeded to steal without giving AATT credit). This link is to the AATT site. I'm speechless at what happened when the Feds raided Tre's house... and then again I'm not.

Feds Raid Guidice House

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
For anyone that thinks Tre and Joe merely defrauded banks and failed to pay the IRS, think again.

List of Businesses Guidices Stole From

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
i can't believe they have a countdown clock on the web site. :-).

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
The article about the house being raided is being reported as a hoax.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Feds, Morris County deny involvement...

An article from NJ.com with interviews from the U.S. Attorney's office and Teresa's latest lawyer denying any raid.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You beat me to it Sarahsmiles... I was just getting ready to report that no such seizure took place. I wonder who the "source" is that this happened - because three different sites picked it up.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I'm afraid those gossip sites have become a bit of a circle jerk. One gets a "scoop" and the others all report it as fact without checking anything. A real reporter would call the U.S. attorney's office or the county sheriff to verify the story.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I'm so confused about all this. But, Tre has been really quiet since the date this was supposed to have happened. No tweets or instagrams. She's ALWAYS tweeting and posting pics.

Shelb, that countdown clock made me LOL. I am a very bad person for that....lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dillybean, you are correct that Tre has been silent on social media since this did or did not happen on Monday. All About the Tea which broke the story has a pinned note on their website that they are sticking with the story that this happened and that its source is rock solid. Someone posted that Extra (or one of those types of shows) also reported this as happening.

I'm so confused.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I would say that if there is no legal record of this actually happening, then it really did not happen. I think Tre is quiet because maybe its all kicking in and she is realizing that this is going to be the last time she will be with her kids for a long time. Maybe :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
All About the Tea has issued a statement today, and they are sticking with its story that Tre's home was raided on Monday; however, the raid may have been conducted by either state or county officials. What is very telling is Tre's entire camp is silent on social medial leading credence that something did happen at the house.

AATT raid investigation continues

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I asked at another site if anyone thought that Tre would pull a Paris Hilton move to stay out of jail, emotional breakdown kind of thing. I could see her trying to do it. What do you guys think, this silence before her big meltdown....maybe a plan of some sort. Something weird seems to be going on. She would even usually post inspirational messages about being strong during tough times.....now just silence

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've seen that posted on other sites that Tre might try to pull the "crazy card" but it sounds like the Judge has had enough of Tre. The judge definitely issued the Order for seizure of her property. I have access to Pacer at work so I can see whatever documents are filed in the case.

What's really weird is this attorney who has now come forward to give this statement yesterday that there was no raid was just retained by Tre yesterday because her attorneys have either quit or "been fired" and this dude is sketchy to say the least.

And you are right. Tre is very active on social media and there has been dead silence from her since Monday.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Looks like Tre needs to give up her car, some rent income, and 25% of BRAVO salary.