TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 19, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 19, 2015 users admin

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I like how Brianna is standing her ground on the Brooks situation.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I understand why Brianna would not like to be around brooks. Life is too short to surround yourself with toxic people. Sometimes you can cut out the cancer out of your life.

In re Shannon...she does not seem to comprehend the damage she is causing. Seeing her and David on Andy's show last night was cringeworthy.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Brianna has good reason to hate Brooks. He has advocated that her husband use physical violence against her and according to last night has lied about having cancer before.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I wish Shannon would lighten up a little bit. Who wouldn't need a break from her once in a while. I just can't imagine the money she is spending on that quack Dr. Moon and to think she can give herself home colonics is crazy.

I thought it was absurd that she thought she had lost a 3 in part of her colonic equipment up her rectum only to find it later in her toilet, and to talk about how her husband had to go looking for it in front of the children was a bit much.

Maybe she should cut back on the natural cures, cut back on the Grey Goose and just try to enjoy her daughters and life a little bit.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I wish Shannon would lighten up a little bit. Who wouldn't need a break from her once in a while. I just can't imagine the money she is spending on that quack Dr. Moon and to think she can give herself home colonics is crazy.

I thought it was absurd that she thought she had lost a 3 in part of her colonic equipment up her rectum only to find it later in her toilet, and to talk about how her husband had to go looking for it in front of the children was a bit much.

Maybe she should cut back on the natural cures, cut back on the Grey Goose and just try to enjoy her daughters and life a little bit.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I agree 100%.

TMI Shannon TMI

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I like Shannon, I get it how it is life changing when you find out your husband is cheating. with that said she does seems to be down A BUNCH. But I will give her a pass this year. But sometimes I feel she walks different speaks different, slow like and just seems to me to be medicated. does anyone else think that of her? I know she is "all natural, watch what you put into your body" but something seems off but only sometimes.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm happy that the affair didn't split the family unit. It's an ugly time for that family but they seem to be working on healing. It won't be easy but they didn't give up on the family.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I feel the same way about Shannon - I mean really Bravo - TMI, THAT was a storyline? uggggg! Showning Shanon at Heather's (on Watch What Happens Live) was a good reminder on how frenzied Shannon was - but compared to THIS Shannon, I agree, its off... and on WWHL - beyond Cringe Worthy! David seems to be following along, and boy howdy, did Andy tell it like it is! David gave his daughter his wedding ring - wow!

Brianna does have Brooks nailed, its why Brooks doesn't like her and wants to "knock her down a peg" His just awful, what a con man - and it doesn't sound like he's going to get his this time around - because of buzz I'm reading looks like Vicky is going to take him back now that filming is done! gross

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Every time Vicki says any combination of satan loves confusion I want to bang her head up against a wall. I don't know why, it's just irritating to hear.

Everything that has happened between Shannon and her husband is Shannon's secret to tell. Vicki had no business to tell her brother's girlfriend. That is terrible.

Hwy1diva

05-10-2011

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwy1diva a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Texasgirl! Vicki is driving me nuts. She needs to realize the game is up and her Brooks is full of it.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
oh dear! on Watch What Happens Live has Vicki on, and she was asked (by a caller) if she regrets anything she did to Gretchen - she replied yes, because she is really a nice girl but in the heat of the moment, and then Andy read a tweet by Gretchen that said Vicky knows her heart and to love who she wants to love.........

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I don't think she knew during filming that Brooks was faking it, but comparing herself to Christ is just ridiculous. I mean I have heard the expression, I feel like I'm being nailed to a cross, and that doesn't bother me, but comparing yourself to Christ...really?!? She just talks about God and satan so flippantly, I guess that is what bothers me. Ditto, hwy1!!

I am watching that Reader. I can't believe she also doesn't regret calling her daughter a pot stirrer. You can't put your life on TV and make certain parts of it private because you don't want to talk about it. Either deal with the consequences of making your life public or get off the show. Especially since I'm sure Brianna was pushed into talking about Brooks while on camera.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, what the heck is the OG from the OC, and what does "if life gives you lemons put ten in a bowl" mean?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm just guessing that OG means Ole Girl or Ole gal, and I think it is 9 lemons in a bowl and is a feng shui thing. Multiples of three are supposed to be good.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
OG = original gangster, like uppercase G

And Shannon is known for Feng shui and she always keeps 9 lemons in a bowl.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
After watching the show last night and then WHL I'm convinced Vicki is lying.
She denied the story about the IV that both Brianna and Shannon said she had relayed to them. Neither one of them seem to be the type to make things up and especially a story like that. And then to make the remark that her daughter likes to stir things up was really out of line. I couldn't believe she would say that on air about her own daughter.

Vicki has gone through a bad patch this year but she always seems to think she is the center of the universe and everyone and everything should revolve around her. I don't want to hear about how she is being tortured like Jesus anymore either. Her brother Billy seems like a nice guy but his girlfriend was way out of line and injecting herself into the conversation was ridiculous as was her analogy about "show the papers" on Shannon's affair. These people don't seem too bright.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Why is the world would Vicki tell people about the IV thing (I think she did) when she knew it could be so easily proved wrong? I was willing to give her a break and think she did not know about Brooke's faking his illness until later in the show but now I am questioning and think she probably knew much earlier. Especially with Brianna saying he lied about it before. I wonder what her insurance clients think of her.

I am so fed up with Vicki using her mother's death as an excuse for her behavior. I think I have mentioned previously on here that my mother and my only sibling both died unexpectedly within 6 months of each other last year....do I have sad (private) times about it? Yes. But did I get back to work and function like a normal human being? Yes. I know people handle grief differently but Vicki seems to throw anyone under the bus, including living and dead relatives, to make herself look good. Calling Brianna a "pot-stirrer" on national tv....sigh.....Vicki is blessed to have such a nice daughter. Note to Brianna: do not move back to the OC.

The whole baptism was cringe worthy for me as a Christian. The use of the "f" word over and over again at the baptism and Vicki comparing herself to Jesus was terrible. The pastor surely did not know what he was getting himself into with that bunch. I wonder what his congregation thinks.

Eddie seems to be the only smart one in the bunch as he REALLY stays out of all the mess. I think this show has "jumped the shark."<--is that expression still used? LOL!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Chieko and Jenjaskso, I have been meaning to ask that for a long time and just happened to be watching the show when the intro's went off.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Scroll down on this link and watch a cute video of Shannon and David answering questions. Fun and very interesting. Very, down to earth!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/real-housewives-of-orange-county-meghan-king-edmonds-calls-vicki-gunvalson-vile

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am sure Vicki knew something wasn't right. She speaks with no affect at all on her face. (Of course, that could be the botox.) But something is just off. I lost my mother this year too but I don't want to go to heaven with her just yet.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rubyroo for posting the link to the Shannon/David video. David/Shannon were cute doing it. IMO, Shannon looks a lot younger without makeup. Funny she told him to take out his chewing gum but she was chewing gum.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I liked it Roblover. It made them more real. I thought Shannon looked good without the makeup, too. I think most people do. I noticed her nail polish was chipped...good for her.

Vicki had to know, because she told Shannon at the end of last October that Heather's husband had to come give Brooks an IV because he was so sick from his first chemo treatment. She also told Brianna the same story. So Vicki wasn't telling the truth. She was in on the whole thing.

I'm sorry Mamie and Roblover for your losses.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link, Rubyroo, with Shannon and David. It's great to see that all their hard work to keep their marriage together paid off.

And I agree that Shannon looks great without makeup. Loved how she laughed about her white dress being from a consignment shop and that it was a beach coverup.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am so looking forward to the reunion tonight.