TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 14, 2015 users admin

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
i am on team meghan.kudos to meghan for standing up to the bully. vicky is a nutcase so no wonder she and shannon r good friends.i rarely post on here but
just in case meagan reads this i want her to know she is 1 sharp 30 yr old.BTW my daughter is built just like meagan ,tall ,fit and beautiful.my daughter has those broad shoulders too.jim u r not that important so get the corncob out of your ass and try treating meaghan with respect.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I am on Meghan's side too... it was SO annoying to see Shannon chime in after every sentence by Vicki - STOP ALREADY - its not your issue to bicker about

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I thought Jim was so cowardly when he allowed Vicki and Shannon to talk like that about his wife. He is such a...can't say!

Vicki had some nerve to think she could talk to Jim about his wife. It was so insulting, and I really feel badly for Meghan.
I like that she doesn't take crap from Vicki. The irony during the second fight was Vicki started it, and then wants to finish it her way. That- folks, is my sister! Gross!

That leech thing was so disgusting-what is wrong with these people?!?

I also noticed Vicki had to have lunch with her son, who has always been someone I would NEVER be proud of. He has always been nasty to his mother, but now he has a job with mommy, and dissed his sister for her feelings on Brooks.
Can't wait to see what Brianna has to say next week.

There is a reason Brooks and Vicki are not together anymore. I read that this was filmed between January and May of this year. So that means Vicki left Brooks- the man she professed her love for and caused fights for on national tv- to battle cancer on his own. Pfft-something smells fishy.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo77, Your comment "What's wrong with these people" is something I said over and over after watching the last episode. The leech thing and the whole sex party were disgusting. I felt I was watching the "Fall of the Roman Empire. I continued to watch the episode because seriously I did not think they would continue with the tastelessness and I wanted to see the Jim/Vicki confrontation. I hid my eyes for most of the party. Bravo hit a new low with it. I honestly do not think I can watch this show after this season. I really do not like any of them. I am now down to just watching the NYHWs.

I did find it hilarious that Jim actually tried the approach of common sense with Vicki. I do not like him nor how he treats Meghan but I was glad when he plainly, and I thought with some compassion, explained in answer to Vicki's question that if there were a question about his ex-wife's diagnosis that he would be demanding medical records and talking personally to the doctor. BTW, I feel bad for his ex-wife. They keep talking about her and her fate...I hope she is getting some kind of compensation from this maybe to help with her medical bills.

For Vicki to drop the man she states over and over again is the love of her life when he has cancer does not make sense unless he does not have cancer. I am just speculating that Brooks does not. Following that speculation, it is possible Vicki stayed with him for the duration of filming even though she knew he did not so she would have a story line and appear to be the victim when it comes out he does not have cancer. She loves the pity-me role.

Rubyroo, I think Vicki's son has been angry with her and had broken off communication for several years. He refused to appear on the show so I was surprised to see him. Based on what we saw through the years, I cannot say I blame him for limiting contact with his mother. Not sure what he majored in but the job market must be bad for him to take a job with her. Maybe his appearance was a condition of employment. He looked very uncomfortable during their meal and I was happy he pointed out to Vicki when she said she was now an orphan, that much younger people than she, who he personally knew had lost their parents. I did laugh when he said his grandmother lived a long life when actually she was only 83 when she died, wasn't she?

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Roblover-It's so sad but his ex died. They had a little memorial at the end of one of the shows. I really agree with your post..I felt the same way about the party. I just wanted Jim to tell Vicki to shut it and drop it.

I still never cared for her son. I was abused as a kid..there was 6 of us, 3 boys and 3 girls. Only the girls were abused. I'm talking about being dragged around by your long hair on the floor, and watching my dad almost strangle my sister to death. But the one thing I did, was still respect them while I lived there..and even after-until I became wise enough not to have to have them in my life anymore.
I just feel like he has always acted so entitled, yet Brianna was so sweet. I gotta say, if Vicki was my mom, I would cut ties with her.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I read Vicki's blog a couple of days ago. She is so offended that Meghan called her old and she is "only 53." But, Vicki calls Meghan young and looks down her nose at her because of her age. I am totally team Meghan, she will probably never read this but I love her and how she stands up for herself.

Her husband doesn't appreciate everything she is doing for him. My husband would have told Vicki to shut up and back off if she started talking about me, like I was the child who needed to be disciplined. Tattling on me ...

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I'm finding Shannon extremely irritating this season. I get that she has triggers with her husband and totally understand how it's going to be hard for them to move past this when everything triggers her but I can see why he was pushed to the point of losing interest in that woman. She's nothing but a nosey, stirring busybody who likes to create drama and keep pouring fuel on those fires. My goodness, she never stops. David would be better off stepping away from that woman and finding a semblance of sanity elsewhere.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice Jim's Freudian behavior on the ride home from the party? The whole time Meghan is talking he is twisting and slipping his wedding ring up and down his finger.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Count me on team Meghan, and count me sick of Tamra and Shannon, both of whom are the ones who kept starting all the psychic crap and keep bringing it up! They just stand there and keep watching while Vicki keeps throwing .Meghan under the bus. Meghan is sincerely trying to help Jims ex-wife, and his kids, and all she gets from Vicki is shame for spending "his" money! Talk about what's none of her business, yet Vicki yells all the time that Meghan's interest in Brooke's cancer is none of her business. Hypocrites.

Oh, and Shannon's little pity party at the sports bar for her dinner, she she complained that the short ribs were fatty? Hilarious! That's what short ribs are know for! Order a freaking steamed chicken breast if you don't want fat in your food. Sheesh.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I think Shannon is entitled to be hurt over her husbands betrayal, but she has to decide whether she wants to save her marriage or create a living hell for her family.

Team Meghan.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Very well put, Rehtse.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm not on any team. Vicki has been horrid for years so nothing new there. Meghan behaved like a spoiled child for most of the season. Don't like any of them.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Good on Brianna for pointing out that Brooks was not traveling while he was undergoing chemo. I saw two cars in their garage. What strings come with the car? Can't wait to see what happens next week.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
We are behind in shows in Canada. I just love how Tamara thought that she could influence Briana to accept Brooks with her offer to Vicki "do you want me to talk to Brianna?" laughable.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Observations so far this season:

Vicki continues to make herself appear as the dutiful, doting mother who always puts family first and is the compass for all things moral. Her delusion has never wavered and therapy would likely take years to break any of it down.

Meghan & Jim are just painful to watch. I can already see the train wreck that this marriage is likely to encounter. He can't seem to bear being in the same room with her for more than a few minutes at a time.

Shannon & David are bound for divorce if Shannon doesn't change. I feel sorry for David. I feel sorry for the kids especially because they definitely see what we all see and far more. I now get what Meghan says about her "judgy eyes". She simply can't let things go or even just enjoy the moment unless the moment is exactly how she pictures it. Just sad, sad, sad.

Tamara better start communicating better with Eddie or she is going to be in a world of hurt. I totally agree with Eddie. She's not helping her son most of the time, she's enabling him. It's different when your kids are struggling and doing their absolute best and helping them. He just knows she's there and just does the minimum to get by.

Heather and Terry are fun to watch. I worry they're going to lose one of their children in the new house, it's so freakin' big lol. Hope their marriage continues to stay strong, especially with all the work Terry has been doing lately. The kids really seem to be missing him. I hope he won't regret it down the road.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think your observations are pretty spot-on NWB - especially regarding Meghan and Jim. It seems like he absolutely hates to be around her. While most people don't like Vicki, if you go on the other "tea" sites, they are absolutely shredding Meghan. Meghan is despised by the fans. Personally, I hope she doesn't come back, but if her and Jim split up you know Andy will jump all over it to have her come back so it can play out next season.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I'm definitely not a Meghan fan. Honestly, she just strikes me as someone who just needs time to mature. The one thing I'm pleased to see is she's seems to be the one new housewife who has stood up to all of Vicki's nastiness and hazing. I would love to see a new housewife who would finally put Vicki in her place and shut her down to where she was literally speechless. I doubt that would happen though because I think Andy likes her too much and doesn't want her to leave.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think Meghan and Jim are completely alike. They both have no personality whatsoever.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That birthday dinner was just so sad for those kids.

And how ironic Shannon calling Meghan a pot stirrer for repeating the psychics comment.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Shannon seems to place such a huge focus on living the perfect life. Life is not perfect. She should learn to loosen up and enjoy her family. If she can't trust her husband, then move on already. The girls should not have to be subjected to all of this drama.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
Enjoy everyone's comments - I don't love Meghan, probably don't even like her much, but I love the fact that she's not being brought to her knees by Vicki.
I have always been a Heather & Terry fan. Yes, they are far from perfect, but I believe they really like each other and have enough similar interests to keep their marriage going. And it's their money, I don't care how they spend it! I like the little touches that Heather always adds. I also believe she is a true friend.
Poor David. Shannon is doing her best to ruin their relationship! She's a nut job some days!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Shannon just seems like she has this weight upon her shoulders, I do hope she can let it go, and enjoy life. It was a nice party and a good place to have some drama!!

So the whole Tamra confronting Brooks happened in the last minutes, and got no where. Loved Eddie in the background just eating and observing

Once again Meghan pulled in Jim, but this time he came across much more supportive (editing maybe?) Meghan's young, and honestly, she is the one creating drama - so to me that is translating in to "earning a paycheck from Bravo" Without Meghan pulling in the drama, I think, what story would Bravo have to tell?

and Heather and Terry do have some of their own drama - to me he seems a bit 'condescending" but maybe that's just a doctor's way? As long as it doesn't bother Heather...

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
I am tired of seeing and hearing about Meghan an Brooks, they both crave something...she is the queen of drama this year and he is just a lying creeper. I can't wait to see if he did/does have cancer, so this can end. Lol at Tamra, for once she is not stirring the pot but still is blamed by Brooks.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
One of those episodes where you just want MORE... come on Vicki, own up to what brooks really said..maybe people would listen to you if you took responsibility for what really happened and acknowledge rudeness on all sides.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Brooks asked to speak to Jim 'and' Meghan---Both of them, and after the show was over --- Vickie split with Brooks. Meghan was going through Cancer with Jims ex so she had questions. I don't think that marriage will last, but I like that she speaks up.
Heather and Terry seem to be on the show to hype their products and themselves. I do think their marriage is solid.
I agree with you about Tamara financially, floating/supporting her grown son behind Eddies back. Eddie was cornered by the camera being there. It's time for Tamara to kick her son to the curb and grow up.
Vickie is buying love from her daughter, although she can spend her money any way she choses.
It's sad to watch a marriage headed down the tube with Shannon and David. David seems stilted, the kids in the center. They should have taken time alone and away from the camera.