TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: So You Think You Can Dance Season 12: Archive through September 03, 2015 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I feel like they are aiming for a Street win to justify this season's premise. I can't believe Jim didn't make the final 4! I feel like they have judged him more harshly than the rest.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I would have loved a win for any of the 6 who went into last night's show. Of the four left, I'd be fine with any of them winning. I could see Jim's elimination coming. He'd, I think, be the one who'd have the most trouble fitting into the style of dance needed to back a singer. I'd like to see Gaby or Yaya win.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Nice to see Melanie on the show yesterday and Ricky on the show last week. Melanie was quite good in Finding Neverland. I hope Amy does well also.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
They need to go back to the original format and BRING BACK MARY!!! WOOO HOOOOO

Seriously, I miss her critiques.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I actually like Paula on this show, she sounds so much more coherent than she did o AI. Yaya or Julius for the win!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Pamy I agree with you. Paula seems to know more about dancing and she gives some constructive criticism.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Okay, I really haven't paid much attention this season. Who is Julius?

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Perhaps Pamy meant Jaja the redheaded street dancer?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wanted Jim to stay and the blonde to leave.

Love JaJa and the tapper.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
No, she said Yaya. Isn't Gabby the tapper, there is the blonde girl with the great haircut (for some reason I want to call her Jessica but I don't think that's her name), then Jaja and the other guy who is a street dancer but also has been on Broadway (Virgil I believe).

I don't know if it is a statement on this season or on my current life that I haven't been invested in this show.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Hailee is the blonde.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Gabby is the tapper and Hailee is the blond contemporary dancer. Yaya (Jaja) and Virgil are the street dancers. I really like all of the finalists. I was OK with who left on Monday. Jim could hook up with another dance company and Megs could be back as a choreographer. Who knows?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I haven't held onto most of the names. Hailee could have gone, Jim could have stayed for me, but I got 3 of my 4 picks from final six.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The only thing that lessens the sting of Jim leaving is the fact that he probably is instantly employable after the tour. He really is beautiful to watch.

Thanks for Hailee's name. I just draw a blank. I do like her but her name doesn't stick with me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jim was wonderful, but if people don't vote for him, he's out. I don't think we can blame the show for the way America is voting. He really is a beautiful dancer. I don't think he'll have a problem getting employment. He's so incredibly strong!

I think my two faves are Jaja and Gaby. I've never really enjoyed the tap dancers on this show before, but we're really enjoying Gaby. She is remarkably adaptable to all the different styles.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
OH and we love Virgil, too!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It wasn't in control of those who voted; I did not vote due to usually watching the show much time delayed, but we have no idea of the actual votes per person. The show mandated that's an equal number of stage and street dancers would stay each time. I know street was said to get more votes by percentage 3 weeks running but we still don't know which dancers were at the bottom with the two groups combined.

At final six, stage got what Cat, Travis and Twitch said was a big number in %.

One dancer could account for the higher %, but I don't think we know.

As it was last night (when I watched), I would have sent home one from each group, just kept Jim over Kailee. Clearly votes were higher for Kailee, but was he also below the top two street team members?

So it was set up to ensure equal numbers per team, regardless of votes.

My Favs are also JaJa and Gaby.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I meant Virgil LOL not Julius!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Sure, I can see how that could happen, Pamy. Virgil . . . Julius . . . they're practically the same. LOL Love you, Pamy Doll.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Go winner!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
At this point, they are all such great dancers, I'm sad to see any of them go. Broke my heart to see Jim cry with disappointment. At least they'll all be on the tour and we're hoping to see some of them back next season (if there is a next season) as pros.

We don't watch this till the next day either, so I never vote. We just enjoy the performances and whoever wins will be the winner. I'm just not that invested to be upset about it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Cat Deely is pregnant!!!

http://www.eonline.com/news/692827/cat-deeley-is-pregnant-sytycd-host-expecting-first-child-patrick-kielty

So happy for her and her husband!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL JMM...he reminds me of a kid at Dylan''s school named Julius ahahahaa

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
YAY for Cat!