TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 21: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 03, 2015 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
THanks for the link Kookli, I mentioned it upthread but didn't know his name.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Here's the article from our local ABC station taken from a CNN report.
http://zap2it.com/2015/09/alex-kingston-river-song-returning-doctor-who-christmas-special/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here are the pairs (from the above link):

TAMAR BRAXTON and VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY

GARY BUSEY and ANNA TREBUNSKAYA

NICK CARTER and SHARNA BURGESS

PAULA DEEN and LOUIS VAN AMSTEL

VICTOR ESPINOZA and KARINA SMIRNOFF

ANDY GRAMMER and ALLISON HOLKER

HAYES GRIER and EMMA SLATER

BINDI IRWIN and DEREK HOUGH

CHAKA KHAN and KEO MOTSEPE

ALEXA PENAVEGA and MARK BALLAS

CARLOS PENAVEGA and WITNEY CARSON

ALEK SKARLATOS and LINDSAY ARNOLD

KIM ZOLCIAK BIERMANN and TONY DOVOLANI

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor Tony! What did we say?!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I am so thrilled that our Oregon hero is going to be on the show.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Paula Deen? I hope she is voted off first so I do't have to hear her name. Kim Zolciak is probably the one without any talent whatsoever, just some extra silicone.

This year it is like they are telling me since I only watch once in a while,they want make sure I never turn on this show at all, such republisve people. Busey? what is he going to do, throw his partner in the audience? the man needs help, not a show spot.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I checked as see Busey was on BB in Britain. I was sure he hadn't been on it here.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
To me it seems the average age of this cast is older than other seasons (which of course I appreciate, being older myself). Bindi and that internet guy (who I know nothing about but I'm assuming he's fairly young) are probably the youngest, with the PenaVegas, Andy Grammer (and does that mean that Alison was originally not going to be on this season since she is merely a replacement for Peta?) and the hero guy (Alek) next. Nick Carter has to be in his 30s or early 40s and the rest of them (know nothing about Kim...assume she's another one of those interchangeable housewives) are somewhat north of him?

Sandra

07-05-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Kim Zolciak

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Just checked and Tamar is Toni Braxton's younger sister.

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
The age breakdown:

Gary 71
Paula 68
Chaka 62
Victor 43
Tamar 38
Kim 37
Nick 35
Andy 31
Alexa 27
Carlos 26
Alex 22
Bindi 17
Hayes 15

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Hey, I was pretty close! Although I am a little surprised that Gary is older than Paula and that Chaka is not as old as Gary and Paula...LOL!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Hayes at 15 is going to have more of a trouble with the sexier dances than the young women do. Girls can look beautiful even whilst not being sexy, but boys just tend to look awkward.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Hayes and Bindi are just too young. Very awkward age for both of them. And for me as a viewer, I dont want to watch children doing "sexy" .. yes, they can water it down.. but this isnt Nickelodeon.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I don't think Bindi has had a awkward moment in her life. She is going to do great. The gal has her father's genes and has been in front of a camera since the day she was born. She started out on her father's show when she was only 2 years old.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Bindi will do great too... she's much older than her actual age. In fact, once they named her, I thought she would win the whole thing.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think Bindi will do well too, however, one of the interesting things about this show is there is no guarantee. Sometimes contestants that I expect will do great have no feeling for dance at all. I do think that it is a great advantage for her to be with Derek. He is so skilled and such a great teacher.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think she is very hard working and determined, but she just might not have a talent for dancing, we don't know yet. If anyone can bring it out of her though, Derek can.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
The man is a maestro of teaching dance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Bindi will do very well.. she has been in the spotlight almost from birth, seems fearless, is an entertainer. One article said she is an author.. well, yes, among other talents. And Derek will be perfect for her.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Louis is back!!!! yea!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so is Anna!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but Anna has Gary.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I know, they must really hate her LOL

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I have really missed the lovely Anna. So glad she is back.