TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through August 29, 2015 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I had to cut this show loose. The recent "new shows" we're compilations from previous show. i deleted them from my dvr schedule. It is sad to see Matt and Amy divorce. I wonder who will end up with. The family home which I think us so very nice. Was the land already in the Roloff family or was that a Matt / Amy purchase ? If not all I can say is "pre nup", always a pre nup in the 21st century.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, the latest "new" shows were a disappointment. I'm still leaving in the DVR as I hope we get a real new show next week. I don't want a clip show. We should see Zach's wedding and the youngest move out as well as an update on the divorce.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
There was a new show last night after the compilation show. I loved Sully's dog house. Finally, Matt didn't go over the top but it does seem like he does while preparing for the wedding in this next season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the three hour show following the twins growing up. They get some commentary by Zach and his fiancée and Jer and his wife.. funny for them to see themselves much younger. Definitely some scenes we haven't seen.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I too thought Matt knocked it out of the ballpark with the house for Sully. The pooch sure took to it in a hurry. He loved it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL, well Matt had to hear a lot of NOs, even from Jer. Interesting that for Jeremy's wedding Jeremy wanted the extreme changes to the place and was in cahoots with Matt but it was his wedding and he got what he and Audrey wanted.

For Zach and Tori, they are So different and I liked that Jeremy did NOT egg on his dad but told him to tone it down.

and yes it was SO cool that Matt finally got it and made a super cute dog house for Sully, who is clearly Tori's heart and kind of the first kid for Zach and Tori, who want to have children sooner than later (Jeremy is on the later track for kids).

I LOVED that Sully went right into that house!!!

And the low key party seemed perfect..

Trixie

02-19-2013

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trixie a private message Print Post    
I loved the dog house too!

I thought Amy was harsh on Matt when she found him in his sauna! The wedding is in 4 months, not 4 minutes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I missed anything about a sauna...

I think the two of them are kind of beyond being able to really appreciate each other.. minute to minute. I'm sure they each would have great things to say ABOUT each other but not to each other. They are at that point where they simply are like sandpaper with each other.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
One time I will watch and think Amy really doesn't want the divorce, then the next I think it is Matt. I thought the sauna was hysterical. Looked like he was setting in a bread box.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think she was just kind of in shock when she walked in and he was sitting in that sauna. It was rather strange looking.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
How did I miss that?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Zach and Tori got married yesterday.

http://www.people.com/article/little-people-big-world-zach-roloff-wedding

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I now have seen the episode with the little sauna.

How strange.. Matt is pretty small and short and that device wouldn't cover much of f a normal statured person.

Very odd.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to the wedding special.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I just read the special is 2 hours on August 25th.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I liked the way Zach wanted to cook a dinner for Tori, and Amy made sure she was not there to rescue him, though she helped him plan,and he called her.

He just wanted something about them amidst all the wedding planning.

Liked Jeremy coming with Zach to order his wedding suit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Matt and Amy seem to be working together better, when they had filed for divorce (not sure their status in real time of course.

I'm sure they are pleased that one of the four kids wants to keep the farm going..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Watching the wedding of Zach and Tori.. sharing tears with all who attended..

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Me too, Sea. It was a lovely wedding.

Scout

01-19-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I agree, it was beautiful. I love how much Tori and Zach care about each other.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was looking for Jacob. I worry about him.. in the shadow of big personalities. On the boat trip, he appeared to be just enduring.

I don't know if comments about drugs and rejection of views and values is true or not. At the end Amy just said Jacob is "finding his way".

I liked that Jeremy talked to his Dad and brothers about using counseling to adapt to marriage and yes, dad, it can be helpful and be proactive, Zach.

Interesting when Zach said he and Tori are different in terms of spending money, and that Tori is the spender, Matt mumbled that Zach was like his mother.

I loved that Tori had her bridesmaids stick to a color theme, but choose individual dresses.

That windmill is huge..I hope they can use it in a way to draw water or create electricity, but it certainly is a statement.

I love how that field of wheat turned out. Tori had the vision and Matt and his crew certainly made it happen.

Oh and I loved the t shirts with things Zach had said about Tori and the video questions.

I very much love that there was none of the last chance crap, no drunken bride or groom parties, no cake smashing, just two people really happy to be together.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto to all the lovely comments. And may I add... 'Ah, l'amour!'

(French for: Ah, Love)

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
It was a wonderful wedding. Zach looked smashing in his suit. The love between Jeremy and Zach is great to behold.

Someone said that Jeremy is going to be 3 hours away from the farm. I wonder where they moved. I do hope eventually he takes over the farm.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jeremy said that.. I was surprised they would be so far.. and still in Oregon. But that is certainly closer than LA..

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
From Portland to the California border is about a 5-6 hour drive. I think the Idaho border is around 3-4.