TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 21: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 02, 2015 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Bindi and Chaka khan, I know who they are :-)

Yes, most chefs use butter and other tasty ingredients but I think they do throw in Kale and stuff too (that I wouldn't touch)

but AFAIK they aren't on this season of DWTS and that is all I was discussing, that there are reasons why Paula would have detractors.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Looks like Derek got Bindi for his partner...

http://www.examiner.com/article/derek-hough-officially-confirms-his-dancing-with-the-stars-fall-2015-partner

And Amy Purdy got married over the weekend...

http://www.etonline.com/news/170940_amy_purdy_marries_longtime_boyfriend_daniel_gale_beautiful_bohemian_wedding/

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Looks like Tony isn't on this season... is this the fist season he's not been there?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I was hoping Bindi would get Derek. Yay!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Derek and Bindi.. I just want to say that I called it!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's excellent news for Bindi. Usually the young ones go to Mark.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Kitt, Yay and Yeah!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They haven't revealed all.

That article has several anticipated pairs.

I hope Keo does right be Chaka Khan, if that pairing is correct.

Tony could have Paula.

They don't say who Pets has, but she is on this season, I think.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Pets = the blonde German pro?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sigh.. autocorrect strikes again. The Fire I broke would have known Peta, and now this one just learned the name.

I think Peta is Australian, though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well she is Aussie, but was born in New Zealand, it seems.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Sorry for calling her German. I think it was some of the bondage outfits she wore one season that made me think she was German!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Singer Andy Grammer was confirmed today. That makes 8 confirmed:

Andy Grammer
Bindi Irwin
Alexa PenaVega
Carlos PenaVega
Hayes Grier
Victor Espinoza
Nick Carter
Chaka Khan (was confirmed over the weekend)

They are saying 12 or 13 couples in total, so there should be a few more announced in the next couple of days...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And there might be some major reshuffling...Peta has had to withdraw because of injury; pretty serious too, she'll need surgery which will need two months to heal...

http://www.people.com/article/dancing-stars-season-21-peta-murgatroyd-injured

She was supposed to be Andy's partner, so at the very least they need a replacement..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes, I don't enjoy Peta but I REALLY don't like hearing of serious injury :-(

She's a smart cookie to take care of this now, though.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Would never wish ill on anyone, but I never cared for Peta. She reminds me too much of Edyta who always rubbed me the wrong way. It's all about them and not their "star". Too much flash, not enough fabric covering them and throwing their legs up over their heads in every dance is too annoying.

Looky_lou

05-07-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Looky_lou a private message Print Post    
Add Gary Busey to the list. Yikes!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Peta has always been one of my favorites because she always features her partner and makes them look good.

Gary Busey ~ I'm already laughing! I do hope he takes it seriously.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I too am a Peta fan.

I thought that because of his brain injury his was unpredictable. I watched him on Celeb Rehab and he was pretty much a loose cannon. I do wish him the best though.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
One of the American heroes from the French train terrorist- takedown has been added in a bit of inspired - and quick-thinking casting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gary can leave before Paula.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Oh, Mame, how exciting.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Gary Busey taking things seriously isn't much different to Gary Busey not taking things seriously, if his Celebrity BB appearance was anything to go by. Wow that is not going to be easy for his partner.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Tony is in as is Louis Van Amstel. Both faves of mine because they are 'gentle'men.

Here are the PAIRS:

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/cast-announcement

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Alex Skarlato, from the French train, will be on the show. He's a local guy and seems very humble. I hope he does well.

http://www.oregonlive.com/tv/2015/09/paris_train_hero_alex_skarlato.html#incart_2box_