TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 24, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through July 24, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I caught a show on PopTV (formerly TVGN) called Sing it On, Wednesday nights, and it was fascinating. About a cappella groups in college and their competition.

Has anyone seen it? I think it was really interesting, and wondered what the people who are in the groups do after college. Or is it just a college thing.

Here is an article if you are interested....http://www.bostonmagazine.com/arts-entertainment/blog/2015/04/30/pop-tv-sing-it-on-northeastern-groups/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and it just started on May 13 so you won't have missed many shows if you want to catch it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was just checking what was on tonight and it looks like 2 episodes starting at 8pm.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shahs Reunion -- Wow Reeza lost 30 pounds, that tells me he is probably not with Adam anymore.

And Asa is really all over MJ, I thought they made up in Thailand.

These people are all sort of nuts, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Reeza says that he is working on his relationship with Adam. So that implies they are together, but it sounds like they are not going to make it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, they are still living together and Adam declined to attend the reunion. Reeza says they are going to get married.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was hysterical when Reeza said he didn't really care about anyone else's stuff. He wanted to sit down with Andy, alone, and talk about all his stuff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have you guys ever seen this RichKids of BH show? I swear, this blond girl (not even sure who she is or who she is related to) talks so fast I just want to slap her and say, slow down, stop taking drugs or whatever it is that hypes you up so much! She talks so fast it is almost hard to understand her and she talks over everyone instead of listening to an answer to any questions.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen it but I've noticed that seems to be the norm with young girls these days. Very fast, high pitched talking. I have some hearing issues so I catch about half of what is said.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Mother Funders$ - not sure how i feel about this one... it seems SO scripted to make Carla (is that her name) the villain... but i probably will watch just because nothing else is on

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LEgalboxer, is that what I am watching, LMAO. I was just coming her to comment on how crazy these people are, hahahaha. I had it on tape and I am getting through my tapes.

Anyway, the president is pretty nuts, I would tell her to climb a tree about selling $800 worth of tickets.

LOL, I think Robin hung up on her, loved that!

And when did the PTA turn into the PTO?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, and what the heck is a pink pajama party, and why would you go, I didn't see anything that explained what it was.

Guess I will know soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ARe we sure the name for this show is not really Mother and the other F word? I think they are just fooling us, LOL.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, July 12, 2015 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Who Do You Think You Are is back on Sunday 7/26 at 9 pm.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
New show starts this coming Sunday on ABC -- Save My Life: Boston Trauma. Summer show replacing NY Med also on ABC the past few summers. I'm guessing, but feel pretty confident that ABC had enough of the "Dr. Oz show".

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Someone here a few months back had an interest in the reality show Twinning,? about twins? It premieres tonight on VH1.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Project Runway is back on August 6th! I'm posting this news in various places as I wasn't expecting to find it under "modeling/pageants". Then again, I don't have any clever ideas of a better place where you could put it, lol ~ I just want to make sure people know a new season is starting!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Since most of the shows listed under "Modeling/Pageants" are various seasons of Project Runway, could we add FASHION/ right before "modeling"? I honestly had to do a search to find where Project Runway had been put because it's more about designers and fashion then modeling. Just a thought.

THANK YOU!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
And Americas Next Top Model is Aug 5th.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Last Comic Standing starts Weds. 7/22 @ 9pm on NBC.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 17, 2015 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kappy, that makes sense..

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
The new med show is simply Save My Life. Goes to different trauma centers around the country -- not just Boston. That still should keep Dr. Oz out of the picture.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Or maybe pageants and fashion could be called runway shows since they all have runways, - but that might include airplane shows.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 24, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did we have a thread for Below Deck? It is a Bravo show about the crew on Yacht's, I am not sure where it would fall with the new groupings and when I did a search I couldn't find it (I am not that good at searching, LOL).

Anyway...Ned Johnson ‏@CastingNed · Jul 2
Bravo's hit #BelowDeck is hiring a whole new #YachtCrew to star in our Mediterranean #TVShow. We need a #ChiefStew

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, July 24, 2015 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I thought there was a thread for this show. It is to begin again next month. There will be cast members returning.....Captain Lee, Amy, Eddie, and Kate. They appear wearing shirts with the logo EROS.