TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 21: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 26, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Len Goodman has retired as a full time judge, but it sounds like he might be on a couple of episodes.

Pros are:
Val
Derek
Mark
Artem

Karina
Peta
Witney
Allison
Sharna

Three pros yet to be announced, and the celebs will be revealed on Sept 2nd on GMA.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Hmm. No decision on Tony? Guess it depends on which celebs participate.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah if they have an ancient, creaky, no-dancing-talent has-been with a bad attitude who needs someone with patience as well as talent, yeah, THEN they'll call 'my' Tony. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, there are disadvantages to being the nice guy!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Tristan has just landed a dance type show coming to Broadway next season so he won't be available.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Friday, August 21, 2015 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
Derek and Mark again.

that's disappointing but not surprising. Sigh.......

Dahli

11-27-2000

Friday, August 21, 2015 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
Ditto

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, August 21, 2015 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Mark annoys the bleep outta me.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 24, 2015 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Ha! Me too, Mame.

Just saw a tweet that Bindi Irwin will be one of the celebs...

https://twitter.com/DancingABC/status/635788069459750912/photo/1

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 24, 2015 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And looks like they're going to do two or three celeb announcements a day all this week instead of all of them at once...looks like the Sept. 2nd thing will announce the pairings.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 24, 2015 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Bindi is a hard worker, so should be a good celeb. Bet she gets Mark, given her age, and at some time during the season they'll have the freeform dance thing and they'll be dressed as crocodile hunters.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, August 24, 2015 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I love Bindi. Bright girl…absolutely her father's daughter. I can't wait to see how she does. She is fearless.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 24, 2015 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I like her too. She'll probably be paired with Derek.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
2nd celeb will be revealed on ESPN2's SportsNation sometime between 3-4pm EST; so it's either a sports star or one of the shows hosts (if it's one of the hosts, I'd think it would be Michelle Beadle, which would be cool if it's right)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And celeb 2 is Victor Espinoza- he's a jockey; he was the one who rode American Pharoah to the Triple Crown this year...

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
He's a fun pick.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Interesting possibility here- it's widely expected that American Pharoah's last race before he's retired to stud will be the Breeders Cup Classic, which is October 31st at Keeneland in Lexington, Kentucky...if they decide to put him as the jockey for the race and he's still on the show (that should be about halfway through the season), he'll have some practice issues..

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
He's going to have to do a bit of traveling. The BC is in Kentucky this year. Too bad it won't be at one of LA's nearby tracks.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
3rd celeb- Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys...They had been trying to get him for a while apparently...

4th celeb is supposedly actress Alexa Vega (not 100% confirmed)- she's best known for the Spy Kids movies...

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Wasn't another Carter on one of the previous years?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Aaron Carter, who is Nick's younger brother. My daughter thought he (Aaron) was the bomb diggity when she was very young. He had this crazy song about playing basketball with Shaq that to this day is still pretty cute to listen to. I think Nick was expected after BSB hit it big to take care of his family and his younger siblings all got pretty much addicted and there was a tragedy when his sister died of a drug overdose and the family pretty much blamed Nick (not sure I remember this correctly but I remember it really messed Nick up for years). The last interview I saw he had seemed to have made a good recovery of getting himself together. He was on Oprah a couple of years ago and had written a book and seemed much more centered and in a good place in his life.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, Roxip.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I love Bindi, but her relationship with Sea World lessens my enthusiasm.

She is a performer, and should do well and be fun to watch. And I agree, her work ethic and fearlessness will be assets. Hopefully she will not be with Mark and goofy costumes.

She isn't that young.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I did read an article saying Len is irreplaceable and they will not have a fourth judge.

Now if they would say no guest judges, I would be a happy camper.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
She just turned 17 in July. That's pretty young from where i'm sitting. LOL