TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 11, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 11, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lisa Rinna is flying back from wherever QVC is, is bored so is answering questions. I found this one funny...lisa rinna โ€@lisarinna ยท 57m57 minutes ago
โ€œ@Vanderpumped: @lisarinna did you find out what Harry did??โ€
Nope
Did you?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
QVC is based outside of Philly.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It seems that Kathy (Hilton) might be enabling Kim. Why would she do that? She needs to realize she's not helping her at all. She needs to show her some tough love.

Debra

11-19-2003

Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
http://m.eonline.com/news/659650/kim-richards-attends-daughter-brooke-s-dream-wedding-in-mexico-with-kyle-richards-and-paris-hilton?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I just read that Kim caused some kind of trouble at her daughter's wedding. According to TMZ, she was under the influence of something. Her daughter is not speaking to her and her sober coach quit.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Are those bridesmaids or hookers for the bachelor party? Talk about taking attention away from the bride - yikes!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kappy

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
The dresses were a bit tacky

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, TMZ is reporting that Mauricio and Kyle had to send a body guard down to Mexico to retrieve Kim who was on a bender. Plus K/M are washing their hands of Kim, telling her she is on her own.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I just read that Kim will not be returning to Housewives, except for possibly an occasional cameo appearance. Thank goodness. She just makes me nervous. So now we'll see what other trouble Brandi will cause.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw that Granjan, wonder if she quit or if Bravo fired her. The articles I read were not very clear about that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kim was most definitely 100% flat-out fired.

AND!!! Kim is being sued AGAIN by another friend who was attacked by Kingsley. Kingsley attacked her friend in September, several months after he attacked Rozario and two months before he attacked Kyle's daughter.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Now, if they would just get rid of Brandi. She is so sad and vulgar. I no longer care to see or hear anything else about her.

witness this article from last January
http://www.realitytea.com/2015/01/22/joanna-krupa-sues-brandi-glanville-slander-defamation/

or this latest one
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3111059/Brandi-Glanville-takes-stab-Joanna-Krupa-sends-plate-fish-table-LA-restaurant-following-lawsuit-scent-lady-parts.html

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I would LMFAO if they replaced Brandi with Joanna Krupa - since Joanna lives in BH most of the year.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I sense that Kathy and Kyle have issues between them too. This could be the "Richard sisters drama" part 2....lol. I'd like to see Denise Richards as a housewife. She may have terrible taste in men, but I watched her other reality show and kind of liked her. Loved her Dad Irv.....he was great.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl, I agree! I thought she was kind of fun on RHoM. Another one with a bit of a drinking problem but so much more interesting than Brandi. I would love to see her replace Brandi!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was an "accident" that Denise Richards was at Lisa Rinna's party last year. Andy would probably cut off his right testicle if he could sign Denise Richards up for BH. With YoFo "sick", she may not come back which means Brandi would have no one to film with. They could also bring back Adrienne and/or Camille. There has also been talk the last couple of seasons of Shiva coming on. But after Brandi lied about what Mohammed said about Joanna, I don't see Shiva coming on if Brandi is on the show. I don't think all these events as well as the fact that the fans have been screaming for years to get rid of her bode very well for Brandi coming back - especially in light of LVP, Lisa R., Eileen and Kyle already having a contract for next season.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Dilly I agree, I like Denise and loved her dad too.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Lexie-why do you have "sick" in quotes for Yolanda?

Debra

11-19-2003

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Our local girl Brandi was in town promoting her wine this weekend. I am so proud.

http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/11573355-reality-star-brandi-glanville

http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/11573372-reality-star-brandi-glanville-pt-2/#.VXXDO3ZuVyk.mailto

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
An beverage titled "Unfiltered" from someone who looks like a walking STD ad? No thanks. Thankfully we have many other northern california wineries to choose from! I just feel sorry for the guy whose wine and name is now attached to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kappy a lot of people are buying it, apparently it's a pretty good chardonnay. I looked into it and while it is reasonably priced the shipping costs are almost as much as the wine.

Debra I saw that she was in Sacramento, there were quite a few posts on twitter with pics.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
As I said above, I would rather drink lighter fluid than buy anything with Brandi's name on it. Ugh.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I could see people buying a bottle or two as gag gifts but not beyond that. I can't see the average wine drinker going "oh hey, let's try that!". There's too much choice out there from legitimate wineries that don't need to use her as a gimick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man Lisa Rinna is so thin! I swear, you don't notice it so much on the show, but she is on QVC right now and I can't believe how thin her legs are. I think she wears clothes that make her look a little more filled out.