TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 15, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : Archive through July 15, 2015 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Spot on Dillybean!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lexie...glad that you get what I was saying. Right after I posted, Ramon/Sonja fought again only to make up. Those two are too much.

Regarding, Bethenny, she kind of belongs with the Ramona/Sonja trio. I don't see her getting along well with the others. Of the the three, I'd say Ramona is most mentally healthy.

Bethenny will not just make my day, but she will make my year if she takes on Heather (I'm few epis behind so maybe she already has.) For some reason, I cannot stand Heather; never have and never will like her. She is sneaky with a capital "S."

I feel Bethenny was completed messed up as a child because didn't seem to have her mother's love and possibly approval?

I didn't like how her husband treated her. He was so passive aggressive and knew what buttons to push. I agree with many of you she has a lot of issues and also don't understand why the divorce is dragging out like it is. Maybe the lawyers ($$) are behind it?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Heather....back off! :-)

I never had a problem with heather but she definitely was pushing things early in the episode tonight and then went too far at the end. Who cares what your intent is - you have to understand it's about how others interpret your actions/words... Geesh

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I've seen through Heather from the beginning of her time on this show. Have never been able to like her. She is a control freak and it's freaking her out that she can't control Bethenny.

Last week when she asked if Sonja's line would be in Kmart was hitting below the belt. She then had the audacity to later say that Sonja was just too sensitive. She seems jealous of anyone's success. Just hides it behind a big smile as she dishes the insults.

She's also a nosetta who likes to stir the pot. She just couldn't let the conversation earlier in the show go without getting Dorinda all upset.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bethenny has her issues but Heather is jealous of her and needs to just leave her alone.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Heather obviously was pushing Bethenny's buttons at that dinner table. There was no way for Bethenny to respond because Heather would just twist any response around. My advice to Bethenny is to just not respond to Heather at all....just pretend she is invisible.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
There you go!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Boo hoo hoo Bethany! She has so many sticking problems, and doesn"t want attention, yet she goes back on RHWNY! The only reason she went back on was because she wants to sell her brand. In the mean time she is making enemies because she is so spastic and abrasive.

Dorinda, Carol and LuAnn all said exactly who Heather is. I recall a few episodes ago when Heather approached Bethany about how Kristin was upset because Bethany did not invite her to an outing. Bethany shows her true character and says she was going to sleep now. It was so rude.

My friends and I care about each other. We don't just dismiss someone if their feelings are hurt. I know Bethany doesn't know Kristin well but I think she is jealous of her. Last night showed what a coward Bethany is. She said the crap about Kristin but then runs away instead of being peaceable. I especially thought it was funny when Luann was trying to be kind to Bethany and Bethany spazzed out and "reenacted" (her word) what Luann said. It was ridiculous and soooooo dramatic.

The arguing and drama this season has been so stupid. So big deal that Heather cares. Her intent did not come from a place of malice.

So Bethany whines about all of her stress that she is going through and expects us to feel sorry for her because she piled more on top of herself by coming back to the show. What a joke!!

Cry me a river Bethany,build a bridge and get over it...and stay there. You are ruining the show!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
PREACH IT Rubyroo!!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm waiting to hear that there's been a 'Tammy Faye Baker' moment with pleas to her fans that her poor little one deserves to be in the best Manhattan home ever.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I haven't read much about her divorce but why is it dragging on? And does Bryn live with her dad?

I just saw the bday eps and imp Ramona and Sonja just seem to try way to hard they both make me feel a little sad for them. Ramona commented John is crass, I do get what she's saying, but really making fun of his weight? And speaking of crass there is Sonja. Some of the things she says are just eye rolling. She is a caricature of herself.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I read that Bethany and the husband share custody.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I think Bethany's troubles are more than the others. Hers seems to be a bitter, difficult one, with a small child, not a teenager or young adult. I wish the others would cut her more slack. I can understand her not wanting to be gone when she has access to her child. I imagine her ex would see that as a strike against her and a plus for his side.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Does she cry and meltdown when the filming has her products in the shots or does it only happen when she's not the center of attention?

Joint custody means she and her ex can easily adapt the visitation schedule. She signed on to this show to sell her products. If that's interfering with seeing her daughter, she has no one to blame but herself.

She wants her fans to pity her so they will want to give her money. Tammy Faye Baker reborn.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Joint custody means she and her ex can easily adapt the visitation schedule.

From the sound of it, this divorce is very contentious, so I doubt Jason would "easily adapt" the visitation schedule. And I can imagine that he would use any time that she tried to change it against her. I think that's why she's okay with dinner or an afternoon out, but not the long weekends/trips.

I have never been able to understand why all these women (all the cities of RHW) feel like they have to be all BFFs with everyone. If I encounter people, like Heather or Kristin have with Bethenny, and they want to keep me at arms length, I do. Why feel the need to force your friendship on them? I don't feel the need to confront them on hurting my feelings, or whatever. Why do all of them? You aren't going to be besties with everyone you come across. Just let it be. If Bethenny doesn't want to go on the trip for the whole time, what skin is it off their nose?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I'm disappointed in Bethany... I used to admire her strength and resolve, and now she has turned into a crybaby who pretends that she doesn't want attention.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Every thing we've heard that is negative about Jason has come from Bethenny. She constantly portrays him as this evil person purposely trying to make her life hell. I'm not buying it.

What she's going to learn the hard way is you don't bad mouth your child's other parent in front of your child no matter how you feel about them. Bethenny has done it very publicly and it will come back to bite her in the rear as her child grows older.

Sallycat22

08-31-2005

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sallycat22 a private message Print Post    
They have to be BFF's for the show to work. They are forced into situations (for our entertainment) where they have to fake friendships and travel together.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Heather is showing more and more of her true self every week. She is so desperate for attention, it's unbelievable. She seems jealous of the other's lives.

I dislike Carol when she feeds into Heather's absolute insanity to get attention. Without her lapdog Carol, Heather is not really liked by some of the others. It seems Heather has a fight with someone every single show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I have to disagree with you on this. I'd be pretty pissed if I woke up and found a naked man in bed in the connecting bedroom.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I agree with Lexie. I am just so stunned by the lack of common sense some of these women have. He could have been a stinkin serial killer for all they knew. I like Heather and Carol and I don't consider Carol a lapdog to Heather. That's really saying Carol can't think for herself. Carol is a very intelligent and thoughtful human being.

I am really disappointed with Luann this season. She is such a hypocrite. She smokes, swears and sleeps with married men, but is acting so self righteous.
I agree with Sonja about Luann. She starts stuff then backs away and watches it unfold. So gross!

I don,t think Heather is vying for attention. She has been the same person every season. She was pointing out the other women's (luann& Dorinda) hypocrisy. They were scolding Heather for swearing when they swear themselves.

I think Bethany has been the one fighting with everybody this season.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
What I see is that Heather sees through these ladies and they don't like it.

When Ramona and Sonja say that others are jealous of them, I find that delusional.

There are only two people left on this show with functioning marriages. How sad is that?

Let these older ones who think one-night-stands prove their worth go live togehter and film a show titled Grey Gardens Redeux.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I, too, feel hat heather had very right to be upset. That guy could have been a murderer, rapist, thief, etc. very irresponsible to have let him sleep over. Are these grown women or college girls?!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I have to disagree with you on this. I'd be pretty pissed if I woke up and found a naked man in bed in the connecting bedroom.

Lexie and everyone, I just see her in a different light than you do. There was a bathroom between them and from what I saw, he was under the covers. I thought Heather got out of bed naked, no?

To cry at her age over something like that? It's ridiculous. If she were single, she'd have a whole different opinion. I'm not saying what the gals did was right or respectful in a way, but Heather didn't to run through the house attacking the women and crying over it. How old is she?

In the first couple of seasons she was on, she had control. She's losing that control and doesn't like it one bit.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's ridiculous to cry at her age. There is this thing called fight or flight. People these days are under tremendous pressure. So our adrenal glands have become stressed. Her reaction was completely normal.

She said she sleeps in the nude, and before she had her robe around her and tied, she went around the corner and saw a man sleeping in Bethany's bed, and he rolled over, and he was naked, too.
Her crying was her body releasing the shock of it all. I am sure a million things went through her head-we could have been killed, raped, robbed kidnapped. She felt very vulnerable.

Heather would have been fine if the guy was with who he was supposed to be with-Ramona. Heather said she wouldn't have a problem with that. But instead Ramona tells him to sleep upstairs so she looks innocent. I think out of common courtesy Ramona should have asked the girls if it would be ok if he slept there. The fact that they didn't get it blows my mind. Empathy is quickly leaving this world. People are becoming hardened and selfish. It's sad.

I wouldn't say Heather and Carol were "attacking" the girl's. They were angry and wanted answers. It would have helped if they just considered Heather's and Carol's feelings and said a heartfelt apology. I think then things would have been fine.