TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 29, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: A Little Help Please: Archive through April 29, 2015 users admin

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
We Need Your Help - As you have no doubt noticed there are some changes going on here in the Other Reality Shows area and we could use a little help from you. It is nearly impossible for us to be familiar with all of the reality shows that you watch and post about and we're sure that some of the shows that remain fit into one of our new folders, but we don't know where.

We are also looking for new folder names to move some of the remaining shows into. So how about it? If you have a couple of minutes and you see something that we could move around to help you be able to navigate this large area more easily, just drop us a note here and we'll look at it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Little People, Big World, the Little Couple, Breaking Amish, all the Amish shows and the little family show (new show, don't know the name), Any of the Polygamous family shows.. could all go into Family Reality.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think the rehab shows would be in the medical category?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
WOW the furniture has been rearranged!!!! Is this what spring cleaning looks like?

Sorry to say I can't help with categorizing things. I know I have popped in here and started watching shows because they float to the top. Not sure the folders will have the same affect.

Oh well, things change, I'll adjust.

Looks like a lot of work....good job.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maybe instead of Real Housewives, we should call that thread Bravo TV Shows, LOL. Everything in there is a bravo show and then Southern Charm would got there.

And everything that hasn't had a comment since 2013 can be deleted. I perused those shows and none of them are on anymore.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Archiving shows that are no longer on is a good idea.

Except I have never had any success bringing up the archives.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't help much either, haven't heard of most of them. There are some redirects to other threads that could just disappear though maybe?

Utopia
Amazing Race (US)
The Voice
Glass House (the single post one)

Couldn't the 2012 threads be archived?

When you've done with making it all pretty, would you be able to make it prettier and change the folder names to lower case instead of capitals. The capitals make my eyes sad ;).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jimmer I have time and can research any shows you are unclear about.

06-29-2002

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Kitt we use capitals to differentiate folders from threads. Sorry it makes you sad. :-)

06-29-2002

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Archiving shows that are no longer on is a good idea.

Except I have never had any success bringing up the archives.

We aren't archiving any more. It takes too much and too many board resources. Sorry! :-(

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo. We'd all appreciate the help! :-)

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Just looking at the shows that haven't been "foldered". Would Deadliest Catch fit in the Adventure Show category?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I kind of agree with the idea upthread instead of "Real Housewives" folder to rename it "Bravo shows." There are a lot of shows on Bravo that we watch that aren't just HW shows, i.e. Southern Charm, Million Dollar Listing (LA and NY), Vanderpump Rules, etc. etc.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the suggestions!!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I disagree. It would be such a disservice to tuck Top Chef in a Bravo folder instead of a cooking competition folder.

Also, then where do you put wives from other networks?

I prefer the shows be listed by category (to the best it can be done), rather than network.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Community reality might cover Southern Charm, VPR, and even Little Women:LA and Little Women:NY.

Not housewives, but people with history or similar backgrounds and how they interact.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Lol I checked this thread in case A Little Help Please was a new reality show I had missed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mummy, there are other networks with wives shows? Oh and I think Top Chef would go in cooking

Legalboxer, that was why I originally came in here as well, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I just thought of one, Mob Wives...LOL Mummy. So we shall have to think of a name for all those other shows, like VPR and Southern Charm.

I think the Little Women should go with the wives, since that is a like show. We could call it Wives shows, instead of Housewives.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Most of those women don't appear to truly be housewives in the first place. Don't most of them have some kind of job?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Rehab Addict is a home improvement show, not a medical reality show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You mean they aren't addicted to rehab? :-)

We'll get working on it again soon, and thanks again for all the feedback, it truly helps!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...the girl on the show (which is very good) could possibly use a little help...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mods, for changing the folder titles to bold from capitals. My eyes are no longer sad.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Happy to hear that. :-)