TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 21, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 21, 2015 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Well it looks like Brooks and Vicki are being filmed for the next season of OC >

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/20/vicki-gunvalsons-brooks-ayers-cancer-not-responding-chemo-shannon-beador-holistic/

"Not hiding from the reality TV cameras during his battle, Brooks says he’ll still be featured on the upcoming season of RHOC. He says he wants to show the world the reality of facing hard times."

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So will Josh Hamilton's soon to be ex-wife still be on this show since he has decamped to Texas?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Just watched and I have to say Heather really, really irritates me.

I like Vicki's hair shorter. I really get tired of ones who have all that long, fake hair.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Brooks really does look sick.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brooks looks much thinner this year. It really pisses me off when I read on other sites that people think Brooks is faking because they don't think he looks sick? What does cancer look like? My father has leukemia and takes chemo and he hasn't lost any obvious weight or his hair, and he only had nausea for one day.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Agreed. Brooks is not a personal favorite, but he does look ill.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I hate to say it, but I doubt Shannon's marriage will survive. Who knows who's to blame, but those two are not happy.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
The Shannon marriage is a mess and they didn't need to blast it on TV especially with their children.

A year off is what they need.

It was nice to see Jenna.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jenna was always a favorite as was the lady who moved to Chicago.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Someone on another site had a very interesting theory about David and Shannon.

If you remember back to last year when David sent that text to Shannon about her conversation with Tamra, which resulted in Tam spilling the beans to Heather, and Heather gossiping to the group of ladies she was meeting later. How did David know about that conversation resulting in him sending that text to Shannon? We know that his girlfriend is married because Shannon said she found hotel receipts in his briefcase. Obviously, if she was single, they wouldn't be meeting in hotels. What if his girlfriend was in the group that Heather was meeting with after she talked to Tamra? How else would he have known about her conversation with Tamra? Someone had to call him and tell him about it. Also, in the past week, both Tamra and Lizzie have come out and said they knew that David was having an affair last year.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Very interesting! They just need to become a statistic. She is too bitter and he is passive aggressive. Not good for their girls. Move on and be happy.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one thinking this year is heavily scripted and incredibly boring with recycled video, recycled stories, recycled plastic surgery . . . .

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Not only do I think Shannon and David's marriage won't last, I think Meaghan's marriage is doomed. Her husband looks constantly irritated with her and can't seem to get away from her fast enough.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I don't think this is a fake storyline. Both Tamra and Lizzie have come out saying the knew about this affair. I think the poster from the other site is correct - David was having an affair with one of Heather's married friends.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
The storylines do seemed contrived and the shows have become infomercials. Every single one of these chicks is hawking something. The blogs are bad as well...I don't give a rat's posterior that you are in Kentucky for a trunk show. Focus on the durn blog.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rehtse, Bravo gets a cut of whatever products these women hawk - which is why it is like an infomercial. The only product I can think of that they don't get a cut is Yummy Tummy - that was Heather's business before going on NYC and she doesn't really hawk her wares on the show. But you can best believe, they are getting a cut from Ramona's wine, Skinnygirl, whatever cookbooks Tre sold, etc. etc.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Oh wow! I wonder how much money these ladies actually generate in sales? If this is the case, I wonder if bravo also gets a cut of the sales price for heather's house? I would be very surprised if ms. Dubrow stays in the home she's building for any length of time.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
NWB - me too about that marriage not lasting. And since they married only last late Octobe, they were practically newlyweds when this was filmed. He acts like he can't stand her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That is their dream home that they are building. I don't see Heather and Terry moving out before the kids are off to college, if ever. If I spent two years building my dream home, I certainly wouldn't sell it.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I would! I've built dream homes before that I've never moved into because someone offered me a good price.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Meaghan's famous husband speaks to her as if she is a child (sorta is). Very condescending. The one upside to being married to a rich older man would be spending his money.... But he seems to have a tight fist on the black card. Hashtag DOOMED.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Well, as to his money, he's probably paying a fortune to two ex-wives and child support for each of his four children.

Martyc

05-09-2011

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
I live in Saint Louis.....he is still a "ladies man"

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Lexie, my cousin has just went through chemo for prostrate cancer. He still has his hair and has had a terrific appetite. No nausea at all. He never even looked sick. I too think people are wrong to say things about Brooks health, and I'm not even a fan of his and Vicki's! lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is also Brooks' third or fourth bout with this type of cancer.

The way I look at it, Vicki is a grown woman with a successful business, she has raised her family and if Brooks makes her happy - let them be. Brooks has a tough road ahead of him, and so does Vicki if she is going to take care of him. You can't tell someone who to love and who not to love.