TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through May 18, 2015 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
CBS has a new show for the Wednesday slot between the end of Survivor and the start of BB- it's called The Briefcase.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/1564/the-briefcase-inside-the-new-cbs-reality-experiment/

Basically, a family having some financial issues is given a briefcase with $101,000. They get $1,000 of it to keep, but have to decide over three days how much of it to give to another family with issues of their own- over that time they get to know some things about them and secretly visit them. At the end of that time they fly to LA and meet the other family face-to-face and give their decision- not knowing that family had been given a briefcase of their own and have been deciding how much of it to give to them...and it won't have a host per se; instead it'll have them interacting with the production crew.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well, you can only do that once before people know. So there can't be a second season without changes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shah's of Sunset...Asa does such odd art projects, I get the concept of the veils, but she did it on the Hollywood Stars....what the heck is that about.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I do not have a clue what it was that Jessica thought she was going to accomplish, unless her goal was to alienate Mike from the group. And now that I think about what she said earlier in the show I believe that is what she wanted.

I do believe that GG is sure she knows what happened, the lie dectector test was different this time, not sure about that. I think the truth is that something happened, and GG and Mike need to deal with it, not all these other people. It is very unfortunate that GG waited a year to bring the issue up.

Oxies_luv

05-13-2005

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oxies_luv a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Watch the after the show clips on Bravotv.com, about why Asa thinks GG waited so long. I think something did happen (don't know how much), but they were both so drunk neither could remember.

Not a fan of Jessica from Day 1. Loved MJ's photo shoot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, did you guys see that party bus with the almost naked boys for Reza's bachelor party!!! I can hardly believe what they showed on TV, it was pretty risqué, and it is funny that Reza is saying he doesn't really know for sure everything that happened.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Reza may not be sober yet for Camp Cabernet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Reza actually got married?

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Also, what happened to MJ's boyfriend? I'm not sure they were that great together, but I feel bad for her because she did a lot for him. He didn't even come to the memorial service for her dog :-(.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think MJ is single again. A while ago when Reza was on Andy's show he mentioned that MJ's boyfriend is no longer in the picture and he was glad about it.

I never cared for any of these people but this season I think Asa is the most reasonable. Well actually Asa parents are the best thing about this show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Profit -- do we have a thread? Anyway....CNBC's The Profit ‏@TheProfitCNBC · 40m40 minutes ago
Watch #TheProfit for your chance to win $10,000! Season Premiere TONIGHT at 10p ET/PT on CNBC! #ShareTheProfit

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
too bad Tuesday is my everything is on at once day. Can't dvr another show. guess I won't win.

The profit was mentioned here before, that is when I started watching it on-demand.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Has anyone seen The Raft?

Oxies_luv

05-13-2005

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oxies_luv a private message Print Post    
Shahs - I love Asa's mother!

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I have watched The Raft. I can't imagine why anyone would want to sit in a raft, sometimes in inches for water for 5 days with no food and possibly no water.

This week one of the guys actually drank his own urine...ewwwww. However the other 2 guys seemed to do really well and kept an upbeat attitude.
They made it to land.

I watch this show with the same thoughts I have when watching Naked and Afraid "I would never do that" but I like watching these other people attempt it. LOL

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
There was a commercial today on Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp and it showed Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother as participates of the show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Are they married already?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No married, interesting that they are doing this show before they got married, but didn't another couple do that as well. They did a followup and they were married and expecting a child, can't think of their name, the guy was on survivor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I finally remembered, it was Tyson.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Yes, Tyson and his girlfriend were on because he couldn't commit to marriage.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
May that is Jeff's problem also, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shah's --- Look at this giant Q-tip. That's a swab. LMAO

MJ is never going to have a kid if she thinks the doctor can see her eggs in her vagina, LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shah's -- also how does MJ think she is fooling telling the doctor who went to school with her that she is only 40, hahahahahaha, these people are amazingly silly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, if I was Adam (is that Reeza's fiancé), I would leave the relationship. Reeza has to accept him the way he is, period. If he can't they should not be married and together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So not surprised the wedding was cancelled, it was sort of evident with the "secret bachelor party" that there were problems.