TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 07, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through May 07, 2015 users admin

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Also, I thought she said she was renovating a new place and only was looking for office space. I would think she could rent a place for $20k a month or so? She is playing the sympathy and failing miserably.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Debra. I spent quite a bit of time following links off of that link and still couldn't find anything about purchasing another place.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bethenny has me thoroughly confused. I understand that Jason is in the Tribeca unit that they bought while married. But she said that she bought another place and it is being renovated. Someone please explain to me why she can't rent another place on a month-to-month basis while her new apartment is being renovated? She has a house in the Hamptons where she could live if there is no need for her to go to the city for personal appearances (because her talk show is toast at this point). That makes absolutely no sense.

I think Bethenny is looking for the sympathy card by living out of her SUV and being "homeless."

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I think its just Bethenny being Bethenny.

When she was looking for office space with Frederick, she did mention room for a pull out couch.

I can't imagine fighting over the home of my dreams, renovating a new place (that was very stressful the first time), and renting a place that you don't like.

Ahhh rich people problems.....but I guess that is why I watch.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I can. not. stand. Ramona! Who would ever want to be around her, anyway? She was so condescending to Bethany while she herself was the one going off the deep end. And even in normal situations, I can't stand her attitude and demeanor.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Ditto Granjan....I have been waiting for Ramona to be gone for several years. Could you imagine being stuck in an elevator with Ramona and Bethenny ? " Slit my wrist with a butter knife" ....a Frank Underwood quote.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Bethenny is so fake. I couldn't stand her then, I can't stand her now. She wears me out totally. Please Bravo, take her away!!!!
}}

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
O.K. I admit it.....I have spent way too much time thinking about this! I blame the BBCAN button boy.

With the 50/50 custody agreement, I think the apartment should at least temporarily go to Brynn. From articles I read following links from here, Jason hovers when Bethanny spends time with Brynn. Make him live/be homeless 50% of the time instead of camping out in that condo.

Bethanny would have been better off with her back up plan, her hairdressers sperm.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rainynights, I'm with you. I can't stand Bethenny. She absolutely wears me out. Her "schtick" is old.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
After her comment last week on "braiding hair" I am convinced that Bethenny is just an absolutely vile person. It is a wonder to me that she ever had a husband a child or even friends who want to be around her.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
So agree with you all! Marameko-I was thinking last week that Bethenny acts like a 10 year old boy. She has such a crude disgusting mouth for being in her 40's. Yuck! I wish they didn't bring her back to the show-I feel like I need Xanax when she is on. She is a mess!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The only reason Bethenny was brought back is because her and Andy are practically "besties." Rumor has it that some of the ladies were forced to give up some of their salary so they could afford to bring Bethenny back to "save the show."

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"Save the show"?

Ahem, sorry.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... Bethenny "saving the show" was an epic fail.

I did read something funny the other day. Evidently for the season finale party, Bethenny did not attend because she had to be in California pimping out her new book. When the ladies arrived at the venue it was completely stocked with nothing but Skinnygirl products. Ramona had all of the Skinnygirl products removed and stocked it with her Ramona wine... LOL

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Last week Bethany was on Squawk Box, one of the stock market programs I watch, and she had 2 segments. In the 2nd segment there was a table with every product that has her name attached.
There must be at least 30 products.
She sells her 'name' to these products as the name 'Skinny girl' was the one thing that "Someone" told her to never sell, back when it was only the cocktail.

Nana

07-24-2004

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana a private message Print Post    
Bravo needs to rename this show to Everything According to Bethany

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I LMAO last night on WWHL when that caller told Andy she already had "Bethenny fatigue." His face was priceless - he can't comprehend that no one loves his best friend.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Agreed!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I know a lot of people on here don't like Ramona, but I can't help but love her. She just says what's on her mind.

I needed this show tonight. Sonja and Ramona are good friends and how kind of Sonja to plan a Birthday getaway for Ramona this year, her first year without Mario. I had to LOL when Ramona told Sonja, "Just don't talk about your businesses" to the other women who pick on her. Oh Lord, I'm thinking they may like Ramona even less than Sonja, but bless them both. They are just trying to get through life and at least they are real.

When they are together, they make me laugh. I hope the other gals go to Ramona's Birthday getaway. No matter that she can be irritating, she really needs them right now.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I "get" what you are saying at Ramonja.

OMG... I want to scream at Sonja every time she talks about being a movie producer. She was only involved in that one movie - that led to her bankruptcy.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Bethenny really belongs on Mob Wives.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I still like Bethenny. I do not like how vulgar she is but frankly I am shocked about how vulgar all of the "ladies" are. I have not lived a sheltered life, and still I do not like that kind of talk from women or men. A comment now and then, okay but not all the time.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I still like Bethenny too. I am trying to keep in mind the things she has been going through and how that would affect anyone. Even more so with Bethenny who always wanted a family and child.

Yes, she can be vulgar, but I also feel she is holding back a bit because of the ongoing divorce proceedings.

And that reminds me to ask.....why is it taking so long and why is there so much to settle when there was a prenup? I though those things were to prevent all the arguing. I'm not in a financial situation to have personal experience with prenups. Heck, I'm not in a financial situation to get a divorce, lol.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Mummy35332, I do not know the details but am speculating that a prenuptial agreement might be about assets Before the marriage. Skinny Girl big profits were After the marriage and her husband, if I remember correctly, even quit his job to manage Skinny Girl. I really wish their marriage would have worked out.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Bethenny is kind of a mess. She has always had relationship problems with her parents, friends and now Jason. I liked Jason, but to be fair ( I'm being generous here) we really don't know what goes on between two people when they are alone. I see Bethenny as kind of a Kris Jenner, do whatever you have to do for fame and money. It's kind of all catching up with Kris now, Bethany could have just sat back and enjoyed her wealth and but I don't know if she will ever think that she has "enough fame and money". Kind of sad.