TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 04, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through June 04, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was thinking that I wonder how much they may have moved the season premiere up based on the duggar drama.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I forgot they did this Ebola enactment, it is really interesting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now for the new show...it was really hard seeing Bill's surgery. I can't even imagine how hard it was for Jen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really cracked up when Bill said Will was watching like Dr. Evil.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, this is unbelievable. I love how much I learn from Jen's work.

26 hours, OMG, I am so happy that they were successful with the surgeries!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
There's some shady dudes out there, don't trust any, just daddy. LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Space Center is amazing.

OMG, Will in the spacesuit, how adorable!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Loved their book. It was told in alternating chapters of Jen and Bill. There was Jen's intellect and straightforwardness and Bill's wonderful sarcastic humor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Their book arrived on my Kindle Fire and I'm torn between saving it or just devouring it when my current book is done which will be today.

I could see Will going to Space Camp when he is older, like Zach Roloff did.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Space Center Houston is amazing! (said like a proud Houstonian )

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Loved the shows and look forward to more from them. The Halloween costumes were adorable and Will in the little space suit just too cute.

I saw part of that rerun when that tall woman came to vet the home and suggested a really high lock on the doors to the balcony which of course would cause a very dangerous situation if they needed to get out and of course they will need to be vigilant and will be since Will is slated to be taller than Bill.

Bzbee

04-26-2004

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bzbee a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, don't you think Will will be older and more mature when he becomes taller than Bill therefore allowed to go on the balcony unsupervised?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I forget the projected age, but yes..

I guess the average achondroplasic is taller than Bill. And definitely taller than Jen.

But I agreed with Bill and Jen that you cannot "proof" the entire world but do what you can and teach the rest.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I was so surprised to find I have something very in common with Jen…wiping our DH/s bums.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The doctor seemed to get a kick out of that..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Loved their book.. both families have had plenty of stressors over the years. Didn't realize Jen's parents had divorced, he even remarried, but then later got back together and later her mom had a brain tumor.

Also didn't know they speak on anti bullying, which they have each encountered, especially Bill.

Also that they turned down the opportunity to have their show any number of times.. for their wedding, for a special, etc. and then one day a child pointed out to her mom, loudly, that Jen was a Little Person, like the people on Little People, Big World.. and that made Jen think that The Roloffs being on TV had impacted people and taught proper terminology and caused people to see them as actual people, so they reconsidered, though they felt the show wouldn't last. In fact they were told that even making the promo, it probably wouldn't be picked up, but then instead a whole season was ordered, and then another..

Also there were some dicey moments getting out of both China and India that weren't covered on the show.. Anyway, good book!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I know! I learned a lot. I had no idea about Jen's parents either. They've had quite the story but they are so optimistic and grateful for everything in their lives. There was that one dark period for Bill. Love them so much.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, that married couples have a lot of alone time together, it is just spent snoring, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Zoey might be a little young to understand the giving, she is currently stealing", LMAO. One of the best lines of the night.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i love them, but I think they are a little lax on the discipline sometimes. when Will was walking through the zoo with his light saber and they were just laughing got to me! If a kid had walked up to my baby in a stroller poking a sword in there, i would not be pleased.

interesting info from the book. it sounds like a good read.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Although I tend to agree with you...the stroller wasn't some stranger's - it was Bill and Jen's stroller which was empty at the time. He was poking at an empty stroller in other words (my first reaction was the same as your's but then I took a closer look and realized that they were pushing the stroller).

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I saw they were guests on Home and Family tv show on the Hallmark Channel this morning. I haven't seen the interview yet.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
it didn't look like it, but i am glad to know it was theirs.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It does seem like they are a bit lax with Will but some kids need that. He seems like a very happy boy and a busy boy. I do notice that Jens mother is a bit more firm with Will. I actually feel sorry for the martial arts teacher having to deal with free spirit Will.

Zoey seems to self discipline and be more cautious.

The children have very different personalities. And both are very lovable.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
The latest episode seemed very out of place with the Christmas stuff. I enjoy the show.