TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through April 27, 2015 users admin

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Is Zach engaged to the same girl that was his first real gf? He always seemed so determined to only date LP, I was surprised he was engaged to someone who wasn't.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch & just don't find this show interesting any more.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I thought Zach said he didn't want to date LP? That's what I remember because it was shocking to me because not only is he a LP but his mom too. I thought why discard that option. I thought let life take you to whoever you fall in love with regardless of height.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't think Zach is engaged, but yes he's still dating the same girl, not a LP. It's Jeremy who's now engaged.

I still enjoy the show, not as much as in the past when we were getting to know them. It's nice to have a few episodes each year to get us caught up on them, now that they feel like old friends.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Zach is engaged. :-)
http://www.people.com/article/little-people-big-world-zach-roloff-engaged

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I forgot to post a bit of the article when I posted the link. Here it is:

Zach Roloff Engaged to Tori Patton
BY JANINE RAYFORD RUBENSTEIN 05/01/2014 02:05PM
Zach Roloff just popped one big question.

The Little People, Big World star, 23, proposed to girlfriend Tori Patton, 22, on Wednesday. "She said yes!" Roloff writes in an announcement to his Facebook friends. "It's been a brilliant 24 hours and totally excited for what the future holds."

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So both boys are now engaged! How nice for him!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Texasdeb,
I find it too painful to watch now that Amy and Matt are separated. Took it off my record list.
The previews showed that Zach was telling Matt he was going to propose, so it will be on next week's show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually it is less painful than last season. They took a winter family trip and all had a great time, Matt and Amy included.

Amy and friend (I think part of her charitable foundation) suggested that they have a float in a big parade in Portland.. Matt pooh poohed it until the other woman quoted something like 400000 would be there and it would be on television.. then he got excited.

Amy had a speaking engagement but all the kids were home for the summer.. Molly was back from semester abroad in Costa Rica, Jeremy and his fiancée were there (they also talked about wedding plans and went to taste food.. they are amazingly in sync and there is NO bride or groom zilla aspect at all..

anyway typically they barely got to the parade and Jer had to do a quick save to get the tractor going and Amy came direct from her flight.. but Matt, Amy, all four kids, Jer's fiancée, Tory with Zach and Jacob has a girlfriend and she was there.. and they had a great time. I noticed that when Matt presented his ideas, Amy just said it was great, so there was less tension there.

And Matt was super pleased that they won first place in a local business category and seems primed to take part again. As Zach said, they will know if they get more customers for pumpkin season.

I'm sure things are still dicey but they seem to be making some effort. And the twins are definitely appreciating the farm.

Both fiancées have said they feel so welcomed and part of the Roloff family.

And in the previous episode.. I LOVED Jeremy's very personalized proposal..

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, September 19, 2014 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
What Sea said.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Jeremy got married yesterday. Nice write ups on both online mags…People and US.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Speedy! They are showing the wedding next week that took place last week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OH the wedding was just perfect. I cried watching it. Such a splendid young couple, each so grounded. I saved it to watch again.

Matt looked okay for the day.. looked good but had been in the hospital without getting much resolution on what was wrong.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was a really lovely wedding, lovely episode.
And wow, they are moving to Los Angeles. Talk about culture shock! I wonder what her job there is?

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
I cried too Sea..I know it's only a TV show, but I've watched Jeremy and the kids grow up. They have all turned out to be such fine young people. Matt and Amy did do a great job. I hope the best for this family.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree. All four are turning out so well, have such love for each other.. loved seeing Jacob and Molly walking the aisle together and Zach and Tori together and that Jeremy walked his parents up the aisle himself. So many sweet touches.

Yes, Los Angeles.. Jeremy has been at school in Santa Barbara which is light years away from LA, though more urban than Roloff Farms, but they've travelled the world and the country.

I also wonder what her job is in LA.

Also love that while Matt prepped the area on the farm and was much involved in that, moving the chapel, the new lawn, clearly Jeremy and Audrey took charge of the décor and theme and made it their own.

I just watched, again, and.. cried again.

It is a TV show but also a real family.

I wish Mike Detloff could have lived to see this.. he was such a mentor to Jeremy.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I saw a bit of hope for Amy's and Matt's marriage. Anyway, I pray they are able to salvage it.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I see nothing wrong with the way Amy & Matt are living. It's a win/win. They obviously care very deeply for each other but they had gotten to the point of getting on each other's nerves so bad. They both are still living on the farm even though not under the same roof. It looks as though they still have pretty much daily contact with each other.....just not constantly. As long as neither are pursuing a romantic relationship outside of their arrangement, I see nothing wrong with the way they are living their marriage if it is what works for them.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It was a gorgeous wedding. So simple and yet so elegant. I think those two will be in it for the long run.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Can one of you post the lovely article and pix of the wedding from the People magazine site. I can't seem to do that.

I thoroughly love the pix of Jeremy dancing with his mother.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I Googled Jeremy Roloff wedding and you can go to People site and see the wedding pictures. Loved her wedding gown.

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
I agree..Mike would have been so proud of all the kids. His special buddy was Jacob. He has grown up so much in the last few seasons. I think the whole family seems less stressed since Amy and Matt live apart. But Amy was right there when Matt needed to go to the hospital. Did they ever say what they thought was wrong with Matt?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
They said there was no specific diagnosis, but who knows.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah that was worrisome. He said he couldn't eat and Amy was offering foods you would offer for someone who was nauseated. She observed that he had lost weight.

He looked good at the wedding, so that perked him up and I would hope they hydrated him and ran some tests.

Peapod

01-31-2004

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
It's been 6 months since Seamonkeys last post. Any updates out there on this family? I just love them and hope they're well.