TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Marriage Boot Camp; Reality Stars

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Marriage Boot Camp; Reality Stars users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 07, 2015Reader23425 06-07-15  10:50 pm
Archive through June 22, 2015Sadiesmom25 06-22-15  10:34 am
Archive through December 13, 2015Babyjaxmom25 12-13-15  12:17 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else watching this mess? I'm mainly watching for Michelle Money & Cody (from the Bachelor franchise), but Tara Reid is cuh-razy!

I find this show pretty interesting in the drills they do to try to wake people up to the unhealthy behaviors they have in their relationship. Makes me thankful to have a "normal" husband and not one who will do anything to be on TV!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I am. Tara is pretty far out there... she almost seems drugged at times, or she is just incredibly spacey.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I have them recorded. Is it worth a view to see the Bach couple?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There is no one I care for or really know and time is limited so I'm just deleting these from my schedule. I'm simply not interested in irrational, screeching people. Left it on the actual schedule in case a future season has someone I want to see.

Know very little about Tara and the clips I saw.. uh, NO.. not for me.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Brenda - Michelle is still crazy and she seems to have found her perfect match. it's sad or amusing, depending on your perspective. :-)

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if Tara was taking drugs...she just seems so out of it at times.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved Michelle and Cody on BIP. I know they've been on/off, but was hoping they could work it out so they were so cute together. I understand how Michelle could get tired of the selfies, but it is his job, after all. It's not like they're naked selfies either.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. Cody and Michelle are both coming off looking very immature. I love the lady Judge (Toler?) who calls everyone on their issues. She doesn't let them get away with anything.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just started watching the new season of Marriage Boot Camp. Where are Jim & Elizabeth? They are the best part of this show. Are they not on this season?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This current season is a real trainwreck, especially with Amber Portwood (Teen Mom) screeching at averyone. She was there with her mother and her then boyfriend Matt, who is a real piece of work.

While this show was being filmed, one of the camera crew just had to have Amber.

She and Matt split and she and the new guy got together and Amber, who is bipolar and was on meds, is pregnant.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
New season of boot camp started. Supposedly will rock Bachelor Nation. Desiree and husband are on.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: