TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 21, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: 19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Family: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 21, 2015 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
that's what i heard too

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I had a few tears in my eyes over last night's episode…especially when Michelle asked if her baby had died and when they told the rest of the family.

Jill really did have a hard time of it. It just seemed to go on too long.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just thank God that I did not have 70 hours of labor!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I was surprised that they waited so long to go to the hospital after her water broke. And why did the Dr. wait so long to do an ultrasound?

I have never been a fan of inviting all of your friends (lost a friend over this) and family when you are giving birth. It is not a spectator sport. If you want them to see your lady parts, just strip down, cover yourself in paper towels, lay down and spread your legs. I was happy to see that most of the family was at home waiting for phone updates.

To me, what is conceived in love and intimacy can be brought into the world and create an even more intimate experience and bonding between the parents. Wanting or needing more than one coach, is more a personal/experience thing. Not just a continuous stream of people you feel you need to entertain, when you are already, just a 'little busy'.

But the few times I have watched on TV, they let laboring Mom stand and lean forward. I wasn't allowed to do that. I am glad at least that has changed.

Now we just need the laboring chair used in Star Trek TNG. That looked so much more comfortable.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I say we should go back to squatting over a 'hole'. Seems the most natural way of all to me. Shoot, why not let gravity give a hand.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, May 08, 2015 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Squat, push, and get back to work in fields? I didn't know my FIL posted at the clubhouse!!!!

LOLOLmbo

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Ophilia, that is the best way worked for ever....coming from a 2 time C-section mom. ;)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think most of us can now assume there are holes in the DUgger education
Duggar family member: ‘All science’ points to creationism being true
also in there
Lisle explained to the 19 Kids and Counting star that atheists don’t really exist at all. “The evidence of God is ubiquitous. It is everywhere,” he told Seewald. “In fact, Roman 1 tells us that God has revealed himself to everyone, and what that means is, there is really no such thing as an atheist.”

this post brought to you by a non-existent person.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
This non-existent person grew up in a super religious family. I went to Sunday school every week. We were taught that God isn't magic. When the Bible says seven days, it's just a representation of the billions of years it took for God's plan for the universe to come into being. The miracles described in the Bible were so described only because people didn't understand the science that God created to make them happen. True miracles are when God inspires people to do whatever it takes to come to His/Her plan.

Even a non-person can accept that type of religious belief. I don't understand how anyone can think that the world was magically produced in seven days or any of the other magical things that supposedly happened.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Josh is in the news again.

"Josh Duggar 'was subject of molestation claims in 2005 and was turned in by his father Jim Bob'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3088407/Josh-Duggar-subject-molestation-claims-2005-turned-father-Jim-Bob.html

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I read that article. How old is Josh now.....late 20's. That would have made him around 17ish or so when it happened.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Wow, that sure got buried without anyone working to bury it. How sad that it has to come up now. The trooper serving 56 years in prison, what a world.

Tonight Erica Hill (I think that's her name) interviewed the family and showed clips, I thought it was sweet, they introduced Josiah's courtship, and I thought it was interesting that Josiah's sister calls him "..'zia"

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Wow about the article.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I don't believe it. I really don't.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Josh has always been creepy to me. I don't find the article too insane to belive.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I don't find it nsane to believe either. Folks that do stuff like this are everywhere. It is just not talked about. Family members usually protect each other and keep things quiet.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
did they say how young the girl was? my thoughts are a 17 year old boy was necking with maybe a 15 year old girl and puritanical dad thought it was inappropriate behavior .

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Heck to Jim Bob holding hands before getting engaged is wrong....lol. I could have been anything. I'm sure these kids go through a lot of the normal stuff teens do....we just see the '
good stuff' on TV. I'm not saying what we see if fake, this family has strong Christian values and follows them. But they are all human and make mistakes just like everyone else.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
But they are all human and make mistakes just like everyone else.

But a lot of the Dugger "mistakes" are just common human behavior for most other people.

It seems the family has a preoccupation with sex. It is just a part of life.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Texannie, that's what I was thinking.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It's getting messier....

http://imgur.com/a/zqPMi#11

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So according to that, when he was 15, he molested 4 of his younger sisters. And it wasn't innocent. It included fondling of their breasts and vaginas.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
TMZ has an article too... not good

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/21/josh-duggar-sex-scandal-sexually-molested-minor-girls-sisters-19-kids-and-counting-tlc/

5 girls, some of whom were sleeping. They sent him away to do "manual labor" Cops wanted to question him, but by then Jim Bob "lawyered up" (according to the TMZ article)

not good. Not innocent fondling, to over the top for me.

and now I wonder, what were they thinking - when in 2006 they were to appear on Oprah, but a female emailed them about this "alleged abuse" and Oprah (or her people) investigated it, and then declined to put them on the show...

so, fast forward to today and how much money they have to be making for TLC - and they (The article states ) say that this brought them closer to God. OK, what about the female that he abused? Did God forget her? I'm sorry, don't get me started about people in power using God as an excuse to abuse women. (which this incident was not at the time of the incident, so at least I'm glad Josh is not in the ministry aspect)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The report Lilfair posted said Josh's parent sent him to a Christian rehab for 4 months that used hard physical work.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
yes, it will be a he said she said, it was so long ago, that history revisionist has to play a part with memories...

"The police report says Josh's mom, Michelle, said it wasn't really a treatment center ... they simply sent Josh to a guy who was remodeling a building to do manual labor."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/21/josh-duggar-sex-scandal-sexually-molested-minor-girls-sisters-19-kids-and-counting-tlc/#ixzz3anwT1jg6