TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 07, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Jon & Kate Plus 8: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 07, 2015 users admin

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I think you're right, Brenda. There are a lot of happy marriages with type A wives and laid back husbands.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I just read that Kate and her bodyguard Stevie shared a room while she was taping "The Apprentice" in New York a few months back. Would somebody explain to me WHY oh why she still needs a body guard? Nobody really gives a horses pattoot about her anymore.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I guess some folk do...we are still talking about her.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
The Apprentice "celebrities " don't have to sleep together/room in that loft?

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
No, the loft is for post boardroom interviews. They have hotel rooms off camera.

Debra

11-19-2003

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
New episodes on now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That ropes/zipline course looked fantastic!!!

Debra

11-19-2003

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
The ropes course looked like so much fun!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Tonight Kate reminded me why I don't like her. Insisting over and over "animals don't have souls" to her child. Perhaps she could have said "some people may believe animals have souls -- but I do not believe that they do..."

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kate's screaming and whining about how scary and/or gross things are gets very old very fast. My goodness she is 10x worse than the kids about that.

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
So she loves rowing but was freaking out about being in the row boat? hmmm
She's so fake..The kids were cuter to watch when younger lol

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I used to love watching the 6 little ones; now I deleted the show from DVR, did not even bother to record or fast forward through. The thrill is definitely gone. and I just don't see me taking the time to watch either of the twins roll their eyes at their annoying Mom.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I see so much of Kate's personality in the girls....very sad. I too took the show off my DVR.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
The rooms that Trump built were nice.

I really couldn't watch the earlier shows. Now the kids have personalities, so I am enjoying it.

I wonder what I would do to support that many kids. Film it and be myself would be the least objectionable. Kate and her children have years of experiences and video that I could only hope for, for my kids.

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
That Maddie is a LEGIT brat, WOW! I mean they are all except the boys. I can't watch anymore and for those of you that can, god bless you lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Like mother, like daughter! They have the perfect role model for brattiness. I can't handle the noise level. All the whining and crying.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I don't begrudge Kate for making money from the media that broke her marriage. Look what it did to her girls. I doubt that the twins would be as obnoxious if they didn't watch their parents relationship crumble and go to war in a public fashion. They are just mirroring their mothers personality.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I just may watch the mothers day episode .. just to see if the first thing that Kate says is grateful or snide... eg: "Thank you .. this looks wonderful" vs. "I suppose you made a huge mess in the kitchen" ...

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Personally, I don't believe it was the media that broke her marriage it was her. She broke Jon and then the marriage crumbled.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that the media played a very small role in their marriage falling apart. They are two extremely incompatible people who somehow managed to tolerate each other long enough to get married and produce eight kids.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer. The few early shows I was able to watch was just a foreshadowing of the inevitable breakup.

Personally I can't see how any Mother can raise their kids without some sort of organization. Much less 8 kids so close in age. The older ones are typical tweens. Let us rebel.

If Kate had not been so organized would she still have those kids today? Is it really wrong to teach the kids to organize their shoes or teach them kitchen duties? Is teaching personal responsibility a bad thing?

Each child has a distinct personally. She isn't creating little robots. She at least tries to understand each one.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up. I've set the dvr to record the show.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
When is it on?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Bb, quite a few different times. You'll have to check your menu.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Bbwatcher, the first showing of the special is this Sunday night on TLC. There is an early showing and a late showing.

(of their new Mother's Day special)