TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through April 27, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really good show on Animal Planet about the 3rd giraffe being born at the Dallas zoo. Very cute baby. Hope they do a follow-up on him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo that revisited one is labeled as new.. hard to say.. the other ones are definitely rerund.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I guess Live Well Network is no more, seems to have shut down last night. I am bummed, I liked a lot of the shows on that channel.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Did anyone transition over to Little Women NY? It looks like Lila is a nightmare whichever coast she's on.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I just couldn't Jasper. I am trying to keep up with Terra and her birth struggles. I am behind.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lol, I have that recorded Mummy. I like several of the NY ladies and Jason, his parents are very sweet.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think I am the only person here watching the Runner up on esquire, which is a shame because it is quite compelling, I thought it would be boring, but I am getting drawn into something where I know the outcome.

I burned out on the housewives pretty early, so I skipped little women,

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, I accidentally found it and I am very fascinated by it. I am surprised it didn't get more advertisement, it really is a good show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I watched the first two epis, Sadies, it was okay. Not enough to set my DVR, but if I catch a rerun of it on the weekends while I'm working, I'll watch.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
different strokes for different folks, I was addicted to RHONY for 2 years and then suddenly I could not stand to watch it anymore, No idea why, I tried the california show for a year, but it was too stressful with the fighting, so I never got into that one. I did not think I was going to like this show, but I am pretty addicted and I am a person who does not curse in public in real life, ha ha . We actually spent more time discussing Kay Hagan. and I do know a lot of the back story like the fund raiser in the regular election.

I can tell you I got one of the first telemarketing cold calls myself so I was interested to hear if anyone else had the same kind of appeal I got, which is funny because my congressman never contacts me since I have been redistricted and my contact with the previous one was all via e-mail he or his staff actually answered my questions, I don't think a lot of people wrote to him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I guess we don't have a Shahs of Sunset thread, tonight is the season finale, I think, and I guess will we see if there is a marriage and what happened to GiGi.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have you guys ever seen the show, The Science of Stupid? On NGCW, it was really entertaining and informative.

Oh and it wasn't the season finale of Shahs, I guess I was just hoping, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But I will say, after hearing GG explain what happened with Mike I am not so sure he was trying to have sex with her other than they were both drunk and maybe got carried away. Apparently when she said no he backed off. Now should it have happened at all, probably not, but drunk friends do really stupid things sometimes.

I think GG should have stayed in her room once she went to bed instead of getting up to hang out in Mike's room. And the liar detector test was "inconclusive", which also doesn't surprise me but really pissed GG off, LOL.

Hope they work it out.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Apparently when she said no he backed off.

If she had to say no, then he did try. I'm not a GG fan, but can we really blame it on GG going to his room when in the past she didn't need to say no in his room?

The inconclusive questions were not the same question. One was the age 20-30, the next was age 15-30. Who doesn't grow up a lot during those 5 formative years of their lives?

Just sayin and waiting to be wrong. I want both of them to be happy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, Mummy, I was not saying nothing happened, I am just not sure what did. And no, GG shouldn't have had to stay in her room.

The only issue I have with the whole thing is I don't lay on top of my male friends in their beds, LOL, I lay beside them. I don't think either is innocent.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching the Bruce Jenner special? I've seen some of it, not planning to watch the whole thing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have it set to record in a couple of hours.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am watching. I am really impressed with Bruce's older children.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Friday, April 24, 2015 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Bruce is hugely courageous to do the interview. He is also hugely empathetic to the transgender community. Serious props to him. Her.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I didnt realize he/she had a blonde daughter. I saw that he will have his own show on E, does that mean he will not be on The Kardashians? My husband and I like Bruce the best. I missed what he said about Kris' reaction to his gender identity, can someone enlighten me?

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
I saw the first 3 episodes of "The Runner Up" with Clay Aiken.
Feelings like a student film about politics. Imagine that fund raising is more important than meeting the voters. The last episode is next week on Esquire.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Sorry Lakecat, I just watched and then erased from the DVR and the only thing I can recall about Kris is that Bruce said if she'd taken it better, maybe they'd still be together.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Vsmart, is the Clay show entertaining? Or just more interesting? I had no idea there would be a show. I find politics overall unsavory so am wondering if it's worth a look.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Th runner up is actually heartbreaking sometimes. They just had the whole series on again they will show all four in May.
I don't think of it as a student film at all, I think it is very well edited. It is raw is blunt sometimes, but so is life.
The fact that the camera man was there all the time, means that some things people would rather not have been filmed are filmed.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
The most profound thing about the Bruce interview was that he came out as republican. Just shows that protecting your money means more that protecting your civil rights.