TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Arranged

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Arranged users admin

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching? Just started watching, during my treadmilling, and I'm all caught up. Interesting concept, in modern America.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is very interesting. I am curious to see how it all plays out. We have the young gypsy couple that I think is way too young, plus I never heard of them having to live with the parents for 3 years before.

Then the doctor couple, man is she going to be in shock when she has to live on a budget.

And the Indian couple - the only thing I have seen with them is the wedding so I don't know too much about them.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
The gypsy kids are homeschooled by their equally uneducated parents. That's sad. I'm all for homeschooling but not in that situation.

Meghan being upset because she can't have children immediately was ludicrous. Did that spoilt little twit really expect her new husband's parents to support them till the end of time?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Megan and Josh agreed to delay having kids and yet they had an "oopsie". That seems really irresponsible. They were really lucky that they had a negative pregnancy test, but we didn't get to seem them take a shot like he said they were going to do. I wonder if they did, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This Indian couple, Ravi and Verhal (not sure I got their names spelled correctly, I missed the banner), seem like they are going to have a very hard time. They don't seem to have the same values and goals.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wonder what criteria is used for the gypsy matches, I wonder if it is mostly dowry based,

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christian and Maria -- the gypsy couple, are way to young and immature to be married. If all Christian has been doing for his young life is play his xbox he needs to get a job or something.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Veeral and Ragina, that is the name of the Indian couple. Went and got it off the internet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Amazing that Meghan doesn't have a clue how lucky she is that they are not pregnant, and it is bad that Josh hasn't shared how bad their financial situation is so she would understand that.

Has he still not told her that Dad is cutting them off, I can't remember if he ever told her that.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Josh did tell Meghan that they were going to be cut off from being financed by daddy. Her answer is to try to seduce him into an alcohol fueled sexcapade, during her ovulation time, in order to get her wish of becoming pregnant. That was wrong on so many levels. He's an idiot for trusting a southern woman, he'll bent on getting pregnant, with the contraception. And what's with all those southern woman stereotypes?

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I agree about Christian and Maria. They are far too young to be married. And how can they afford to go out to dinner every night (as Maria wishes) when neither one has an actual job? They just seem young and boring.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Veeral and Ragini.... they just seem on a course to a world of emotional pain.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
One thing I don't like about Christian/Maria is the culture where the men just sit around on their butts, playing video games, and the women spend their time cleaning the house. I know that is part of their culture, at least how it has been presented on several shows I have seen, but it annoys me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, has Meghan been sheltered all her life, she doesn't know how to turn a pepper mill! And how hard is it to make egg salad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Alliet I agree about Veeral and Ragini. Veeral is correct that Ragini picks and chooses which area of the culture she wants. I mean she had a big fit about taking in his parents and now she wants him to be the breadwinner.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She (Ragini) feels sad that she has to keep pointing these things out (perhaps you should stop pointing these things out).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does Meghan not have a job, I thought she did. Otherwise why was she laying in bed when his Mom/Grandmother showed up.

I mean I don't think she has to be a cleaning machine, but even I get up and clean a little here and there everyday and I live alone, well...I should say I live to provide a home for my kitties, that is what they would say.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, that Christian would be slapped bald-headed if he was in my house (I am not saying I would actually hit him, it is just an expression). Can't believe his attitude but I do blame the family for somehow making him think he is all that and a slice of bread, LOL.

Now if he had a job I might think differently but he isn't the best thing since sliced bread no matter what he thinks, hope his father straightens him out about talking to his Mom that way. He is very disrespectful.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, that is right Meghan is going to school. LOL, it is on my list to clean my ceiling fan, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, Veeral and Ragini, are not really married yet. They forgot their marriage license when they got married. And now she doesn't want to change her name.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So after all that angst Veeral went ahead and changed her name. I think she just likes to argue and argue to hear her own voice, and then she does what her husband wants. Weird.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
It's back and it would appear that all couples are having more problems than before. Maria left, again, last night. Veeral and Ragini are having no end of problems because she won't bow down to the women in his family and Josh & Meghan... wow. Her MIL....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, Meghan is acting like a child as well. She wants him to chase after her, but she can't seem to grasp the concept that they don't have any money so she shouldn't be spending it like they do.

She knew this when she moved but she has kept on that she has to buy stuff.

Where did they find these immature people who shouldn't be getting married.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
New season has been on for awhile.

Indian couple from Orange County, CA.

Young couple in Texas, living in a motor home.. bride and mom are a piece of work but the MIL, Melba is kind of a nightmare as well.

And the orthodox Jewish couple.. she a recent convert to being so observant (she will be expected to cover her hair with a wig after marriage, just for one example. He's quite the nag too.

I think there is another thread somewhere..

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Another thread is under Family reality.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: