TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 17, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through April 17, 2015 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, September 05, 2014 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Fantastic news

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
And, I presume, that means we don't have to see Aviva's Dad anymore...that alone is worth celebrating.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, October 20, 2014 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Bethenny is returning to RHofNY this coming season.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Monday, October 20, 2014 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Isn't Bethenny's 15 minutes up yet? I bet we won't see her daughter as I can't imagine Jason would sign off on that. What is next, Jill Zarin?

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, October 20, 2014 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I always liked Bethenny, but Jill not so much

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm dreading Bethenny's return. The thought of listening to her whine for four months about her parents, her divorce, being a single mother, etc. etc. etc. is enough to give me hives.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Instead of fast forwarding through Aviva, I'll fast forward through Bethenny.

Her treatment of Jason through the divorce was the last straw for me. If he hadn't taken the reins on the Skinny Girl cocktails, that $100,000,000 deal with Beam would never have happened. She was all over the place with the Skinny Girl brand before him and is again now that he's gone.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I can't pin point what it is with me and Bethenny other than to think I just would not like her in the real world. I just find her sorta mean and I feel like she was probably awful to Jason and his parents. He comes from a close family , is I think the only living child so visits with the grandchild were important to them.

I just don't see her as Mommy material.....nice or not that is my impression.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
I liked Bethenny in the beginning. You all hit the nail on the head with your description of how she treated Jason and his parent's. I could not believe that anyone, especially someone raised without family would not want that for her daughter. That is the epitome of selfishness.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Guess I am alone in liking Bethenny. : - ) I think I read that she is in financial trouble so that is probably the reason she is returning to the show. While I really liked Jason and his parents I thought the amount of time the parents expected them to visit was too much.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I like bethenny too - but I only saw her after her time on TRHWNY (caught 2-3 reruns of her on it) ... definitely is driven :-)

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I normally like Bethenny but really, you can't rent an apartment while your new apartment is being renovated? Even Ramona said that on Watch What Happens Live. Kind of hard to feel sorry for her saying she is homeless and she is staying at the Presidential Suite. 8 housewives is a crazy number. I've never seen so many at one time

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I agree, Kellsma, that while I like Bethenny, her "homeless" storyline is contrived. I started to watch the HW franchises to have a peek inside wealthy people's daily lives. But it seems (sadly to me) that every HW has to have a dramatic story line if it is true or not. While watching I am constantly looking over their shoulders at how the apartments/homes are decorated. More interesting to me than fake story lines. I hope I continue to enjoy Bethenny.....not so much during the first show.

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
My problem with Bethenny is that she talks too much. There isn't even a nano-second of dead air when she is on. I have to switch channels almost everytime she is on. How can someone talk so much without taking a breath?

Also, I found the scene in the car with Frederick (the MDLNY broker) kind of phony.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
But that is Bethenny ~ Poor little rich girl.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I just wish that Bethany would stop talking for a few minutes. She must drive her staff nuts. Can't imagine working for someone like that.

I think she has spent a ton of money on lawyers. For her divorce and all of her business things. Yes, she made a lot of money off Skinny Girl, but to live in NY, in the way she does, she has to be going through it pretty fast. Plus, no one really seems to want to hire her accept "reality shows" now.

Nana

07-24-2004

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana a private message Print Post    
I don't enjoy watching RHWNY with Bethany back, I prefer the show with out her. JMO

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bethany wears me out with the constant movement of her mouth..............Did she come back because she needs the $$$ ? Jill Zaran is probably about to blow a gasket.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I believe Bethenny is rich beyond rich. I believe she is back on the show to attempt to stay relevant. I loved her when she was building her business. Now, she doth protest too much and I get worn out watching her also. Was happy to see the preview that she is still with her therapist. Am questioning his skills a bit, though.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Bethenny wears me out too. I also used to like her, but now she is just overwhelming. Can you imagine living with her?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
She was on WWHL with Andy Cohen the other night and said she could not rent an apartment for some legal reason. What legal reason could there possibly be?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I wondered that too Rehtse. It must have something to do with the divorce proceedings. I don't follow much celebrity news. I follow links.

She said Jason is living in the apartment we/well I watched her shop for and design, decorate, roller skate in. She also mentioned redoing a different apartment somewhere else and that taking time.

Going from place to place for two years would wear on any of us, without having that one place to call home. It probably has to be hard on Brin too.

I know I could probably find the information, but does Jason have custody of Brin? With the filming lag....is the divorce final yet?

Debra

11-19-2003

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that the only thing finished is the custody agreement. They have 50/50 custody. Maybe People magazine.

I had also read that they couldn't buy another place until the divorce was done.

Debra

11-19-2003

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
http://www.bustle.com/articles/75828-what-is-bethenny-frankels-ex-jason-hoppy-doing-now-living-in-their-tribeca-apartment-maybe

This article confirms the custody arrangement but nothing concrete on the "buying another place".

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Seemed to me that she wanted to have her business and her home in the same place, and it could be that where she's looked they don't allow it.