TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 20, 2015 users admin

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Kim has found a new enabler in Brandi. Someone who will defend her bad behavior and try to cover it up by putting the blame somewhere else. This is what Kyle and the other ladies see and are concerned about. This is what Kyle is refusing to do for her sister anymore.

Kim needs help but is in denial about it. Her anger when people are concerned about her is ridiculously out of proportion. I hope the next updates about Kim are that she has checked into rehab again.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
To join a support program and get a sponsor, you have to first admit you've done something wrong. In 3 years, Kim has never done that.

Three years ago, I would have had all the sympathy in the world for her but after watching her attack others for the last 3 years and lay the blame everywhere but with herself, I just see a lying rich entitled spoiled women with no concern for anyone beyond herself.

Kim deserves exactly what she is getting. My sympathy will go to the children who had to grow up with an alcoholic parent all these years.

Ckrdpast

07-20-2004

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ckrdpast a private message Print Post    
Kim Richards -- Watching Reunion Show Drove Her to Drink

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/17/kim-richards-arrest-drinking-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion/#ixzz3XZ6MYgZ3

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
While I am not sure how much I like Kyle < she looks sorta mean to me > I do feel a bit sorry for her when it comes to that wacko sister of hers. Kim is truly in denial. She was able to prove that concern for her was a valid point on the part of the other HW's.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Saw a picture today of her heading out to her car with a big cup of ice. Not saying she's drinking, just that she's already home and out and about. I don't believe watching the reunion drove her to drink. That's just another of of her excuses to use.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If she's too fragile to watch her own behavior on this show, then she shouldn't be on the show. I really hated how Andy seemed to shield both Brandi and Kim during the reunion. They are both mean, nasty people. I don't enjoy watching them at all.

Ckrdpast

07-20-2004

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ckrdpast a private message Print Post    
Beverly Hills Police Department Releases Statement About Kim Richards’ Arrest; Kim Blames Lisa Rinna & Lisa Vanderpump? Plus, RHOBH Castmates Speak Out!

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/04/17/beverly-hills-police-department-releases-statement-kim-richards-arrest-kim-blames-lisa-rinna-lisa-vanderpump-plus-rhobh-castmates-speak/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brandi is getting hammered (and rightfully so) about being the "source" to TMZ and ROL. Both TMZ and ROL are being called out by the HW about posting such bullshit stories. It is very clear that Brandi is the source because everyone is being blamed for Kim's relapse - except for Brandi (even though Kim was only sober for about 5 minutes after she came out of rehab).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have said forever that Kim is a mean and vicious liar. She was making Monty and her daughter's wedding her entire storyline when it came out today that Monty has never lived with her. He lives very close to her, but with his significant other. And as for Brooke's second wedding, Kim is not only NOT paying for it, she's not even planning it. Brooke's MIL is paying for and planning the second wedding.

If Kim's lips are moving, she's lying.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Lexie!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
ITA with everything Lexie said. The woman is a walking lie.

If her son was released from a hospital hours before all this happened, why the heck wasn't a SOBER Kim there to help him instead of being in a hotel getting drunk?

I hate to even discuss Kim because in her mind, all this attention just proves how "elite" she is. Meanwhile, the kids have to deal with reality and the fallout.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kim is a very sad, miserable person. Until she takes responsibility for her own life and quits blaming her drinking on everyone else, she will never make any progress toward getting better. She needs to admit that she has a problem with alcohol. It's a struggle she will probably deal with the rest of her life. But she needs to not be afraid to talk about it and to surround herself with supportive people who care about her--not Brandi.

You're only as sick as your secrets.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Before this story broke, I asked if Kingsley, the dog, had been put down. I want to thank Lexie for responding that he was not...kinda got lost in the posts because of the breaking news. And, Lexie, I think you are spot on about Kim.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What is absolutely mind-boggling is Kim stated the night she got drunk that she "binge-watched" all three episodes of the reunion with her daughter because she had to write her final Bravo blog of the season. Kim hasn't blogged in over two months.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Something to remember. Kim has a sickness and needs help. Nobody can help her until she accepts the fact that she does have a serious problem and asks for help. Until that time she will blame everyone around her for her drinking, but will not accept the blame for her own actions. Just the fact that she was very defensive regarding being sober made me realize that she was not being honest with herself. It is very sad because she is taking her family along with her on this very destructive trip. I do hope that she finally gives in to accepting help. I do wish the best for her and her whole family. I also believe that she needs to cut ties with Brandi who has been enabling Kim and encouraging Kim to blame everyone else.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Countrydaze.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Good points, Countrydaze. I also think removing her from this show would be a help.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Agree Countrydaze, and another point of clarification. To attend any twelve step program, you only need to declare that you have a disease/problem, not that you have done anything wrong. Later in the program, if you are (hopefully) working the steps to fully embrace a new way of life, you do take inventory of those you have wronged, and take steps to remedy those things. But the requirement for membership is for you to only want help.

One way for members to embrace their new life, and, in this case, sobriety, it is often suggested that you may need to develop new friendships and ways of life. In that regard, moving on from friends who drink is a good thing.

I survived two alcoholic parents: one who died at age 54, still and active drinker and prescription drug addict, and the other, who died at 82 after 28 years of sobriety in a 12 step program.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pdxtransplant, I was luckier than you. Both my parents got sober when I was about 10. My mom's 91 and has 51 years sobriety! The plus side for me was growing up going to (open) AA meetings with my parents throughout my childhood. I used to just love to hear everyone's stories. I also attended a lot of meetings with another close family member about 20 years ago. The amount of love and compassion in those rooms almost made me wish I were an alcoholic, so I could "belong" there. Fortunately I didn't inherit that gene.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, funny your mentioning that. I remember my jaw hitting the floor when I heard my mother say how grateful she was to be an alcoholic, in that it gave her membership into AA, and my mother said she never would have lived such a full, and fulfilling life had it not been for the steps and the fellowship of the program.

And she meant every word of it.

And I have immense gratitude for the program and her, for the 28 years we had together, sober at last. Still, I would not wish that disease on anyone.

I also know that her disease does not in any way excuse Kim's behavior. She is responsible all by herself for all of it. It is just that her disease explains so much about her. Brings back bad memories.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've always said alcoholics can be wonderful people once they stop drinking. AA is such a supportive community. The best friends my parents ever had were some of their AA friends. I hope Kim finds a community where she feels at home and makes some new friends of her own.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's the latest on Kim (nothing new really):

http://www.eonline.com/news/648083/what-s-kim-richards-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-status-following-arrest

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I want to post two really interesting articles about Kim. The first is an update from Reality Tea about Kim's drinking (and how it appeared everyone from production to the cast covered for her for the last five years).

Will Bravo Fire Kim?

The second link is from several months ago concerning Kingsley. The reason I'm bringing this over is I think it is important regarding the deceit used by Kim regarding Kingsley.

Kingsley too dangerous to train.

What I think is interesting about this article was written one month after Alexia was attacked. Kim had said she had "re-homed" Kingsley after Alexia's attack. So for 3-4 months everyone thought Kingsley had been re-homed, when in fact he was with a trainer. Kingsley was also "registered" in someone else's name so his bite history wouldn't follow him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I feel so sorry for Kingsley, he must be removed from her permanently or he is going to end up being put down.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lisa R is on QVC as we speak and will be on again at 11:20ish EST tonight. She is actually pretty funny on it.