TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 16, 2015 users admin

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
It would be amusing to see these two sisters act out a scene from WHTBJ?!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It just seems so strange to me that she signed a contract and accepts a paycheck to be on this show, and yet there are so many areas of her life that are "off limits." Why is she on this show?

I also agree with Lisa Rinna that Kim spends a lot of time and energy shutting people down. She doesn't let anyone else make their point without interrupting them. I just find her very irritating and frustrating.

Lisa V. doesn't know what she's talking about. She has never been in an abusive relationship like that. You and I both understand that, Lexie. I didn't speak to my sister for the last 15 years of her life. I regretted that it had to be that way, but I didn't regret making the choice to step out of an abusive and manipulative relationship. It's sad, but once you make that decision to cut that person out of your life, it's almost unthinkable to let them back in again. Enough is enough.

I'd sure like to hear Kathy's side of the story, but Kathy is notoriously private. I wonder what she thinks of the way Kim abuses Kyle.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rehtse, what is WHTBJ?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think she means the movie What Happened to Baby Jane that someone referred to above.

I just saw the second part of the reunion. Eileen really seems like such a lady in comparison to some of the others. I think Brandi picked her to be fired because she knows how successful she and Rinna were with the fans.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I guess I'm in the minority, but there is something about Eileen I do not like. Just a hunch, but I don't think we have seen the true Eileen yet. Remember Brandi was well liked at first too. Lisa Rinna needs some help to, you don't throw glasses or try to choke people. Brandi and Kim need help. Lisa V. needs to quit twisting the knife in Brandi and Kyle needs acting lessons! Hope Yolanda get better soon! JMO

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I think that Kathy knows that Kim lives in crazy denial, but she probably stays out of the nonsense between Kim and Kyle. She's probably just as sick as everyone of Kim after so many years of drinking that she just wants peace. (All conjecture. I haven't read anything.)

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
It appeared Kim was not telling the truth about her dog being in training. Was the dog put down?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No Roblover, Kingsley moved back in with Kim about a month or so ago.

BJM, I agree with you about Lisa V. being naive when it comes to Kim and Kyle. Kim chose Brandi and Kingsley over Kyle. This is a relationship that cannot be fixed and it is time for Kyle to walk away and enjoy her family and friends without having Kim suck the very air out of Kyle's life.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I think the true difficulty for Kyle is that she has real love for Kim's children, naturally and knowing what they went through during Kim's drinking days. Kyle doesn't want to end her, nor her children's, relationships with her nieces and just walk away. Truly upsetting for her.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
See, this is what I just don't get. Why it has to be all or nothing? Can't Kim have friends that Kyle doesn't approve of? Can't they just agree to disagree? Can't they live separate lives as well as be sisters? I have two sisters that haven't spoken in about 3 years. I still talk to both of them, their kids still talk to both of them, their problems aren't our problems.

I see the problem as Kyle not wanting/allowing Kim to not be dependent on Kyle. She's always had some control over Kim's life, and now she doesn't. Kim is a grown woman, capable of making her own decisions. Good or bad, let her do it. It's up to Kyle to back away and not try to save her.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I think that Kyle is afraid of what Kim will tell Brandi. Lots of disfunction and several marriages with both Kim and Kyle. Plus it's Hollywood and you can't tell me that Kyle doesn't have a few skeletons rattling around her closet that her sister knows and she doesn't want out for public knowledge. Kyle knows Brandi is unfiltered.....she would use that to her advantage if she could.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Brandi set out to put a wedge between the Richards sisters. She's always saying, "See what a good friend I am? You're sister's not a good friend. I'm always here for you. She's not." It's very unhealthy and hurtful to Kyle, who's been there for her sister her whole life. For Brandi to come along and push Kyle to the side is insulting and manipulative.

I love Eileen. I think she has more class in her little toe than Brandi has in her whole body.

Lisa R. was shocked at her own behavior in Amsterdam, but she was provoked. Kim likes to taunt people with info she supposedly has ("Let's talk about the husband," "There are other things I can't talk about"), but she never brings those things out to be addressed. She just holds these invisible weapons over people's heads and threatens. It's very immature.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Kyle is letting Brandi drive a wedge between her & Kim. It's like Kyle can't stand it that Kim has someone else to turn to. Kyle is the one threatened by Kim's friendship with Brandi. She needs to just let it go, and realize that at 50ish years old, Kim doesn't need her anymore. That should be a relief to Kyle, but instead it's threatening.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think Kyle is afraid of whatever truths Kim would tell Brandi - it is the lies that Kim would tell Brandi. Kim is a very mean, vicious liar.

Ckrdpast

07-20-2004

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ckrdpast a private message Print Post    
Kim Richards -- Arrested In Bev Hills ... Allegedly Drunk, Kicked Police Officer

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/16/kim-richards-arrested-in-bev-hills-alcohol-suspected/#ixzz3XUwvKOnH

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The truth comes out eventually.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Wow about Kim being arrested!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I am sure she will blame it on the stress of the season and the reunion.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... except that the reunion was filmed over a month ago. Like I said upthread, Kim was loaded throughout the entire season and during the filming of the reunion. She was probably sober for about 5 minutes after she came out of rehab.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
One of the gossip sites posted yesterday about Kyles daughter and the dog bite. How she had to quit college for the rest of the year and how serious it was. Maybe that sent Kim off on a public bender. Hope she gets the help she needs and it sticks this time. It's tough watching someone destroy themselves.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kim is going through a lot of stuff right now: the dog bite, her daughter's wedding, her ex's illness. It's too much to face on her own. She needs a really good program and a sponsor to help her through all this.

But then again, it's not unusual for someone trying to get sober to slip off the wagon. It's kind of part of the process. I wish her well and hope she faces her demons honestly and without trying to deflect blame onto everyone else, ala Brandi.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true BJM, I think that is why everyone has been so concerned this season. She really needed to have a good AA/Program support group to help her deal with the stress of all the things going on.

And it really didn't seem like she had that at all, was just trying to tough it out.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Plus one of her children was just released from a mental facility within the last week or so. She can't take stress and she is overloaded right now. She won't get help unless she wants too. She has to find a way to handle stress without drinking and drugs. Hard thing to do what you've done it all your life.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Apparently it is being made into pretty big news down in LA, was Breaking News on the local LA news shows. I feel bad for her but she kind of set herself up for a big fall, especially after this last reunion show aired.